Nuovi driver 5.10 per chipset nForce
nVidia ha reso disponibile una nuova versione di driver per schede madri basate su chipset della famiglia nForce; il download è effettuabile in locale dalla sezione software di Hardware Upgrade, al seguente indirizzo:
Driver nFirce 5.10 per sistemi operativi Windows 2000 e Windows XP
Di seguito le note fornite assieme ai nuovi driver:
- Windows XP users must install Service Pack 1, at a minimum, prior to attempting to install this package. Failure to do so will result in the inability to support USB 2.0.
- Audio drivers will not install on the following nForce2 products: Chaintech 7NJS. Please use the drivers that come with these products to enable audio functionality.
- Installation of DirectX 9.0 or higher is required in order to use NVMixer.
- WHQL certified kit
- Unified drivers with support for nForce, nForce2, and nForce3 products, including support for dual-processor systems.
- General compatibility fixes
- Audio Driver Improvements
- Addressed audio issues in numerous games and applications
- Storage Driver Improvements:
- RAID Morphing
- Improved RAID Interface
- RAID spans both SATA and PATA devices
- RAID 0, 1, and 0+1
- Improved handling of various storage devices
Windows XP Driver Versions
- Audio driver 4.42 (WHQL)
- Audio utilities 4.44
- Ethernet driver 4.42 (WHQL)
- GART driver 4.36 (WHQL)
- Memory controller driver 3.38 (WHQL)
- SMBus driver 4.04 (WHQL)
- Installer 4.46
- IDE NVIDIA driver 4.46 (WHQL)