Da AMD i nuovi driver Software Adrenalin 22.8.1 per schede Radeon
I nuovi driver AMD Software Adrenalin 22.8.1, da utilizzare con le schede video della famiglia Radeon, sono disponibili per il download. Implementano specifiche ottimizzazioni per il nuovo gioco Spider-Man Remastered oltre che per Thymesia, accanto al supporto alla tecnologia Radeon Boost con Variable Rate Shading nel gioco Halo Infinite.
Sono presenti anche correzioni a vari bug presenti nella precedente versione di driver, accanto a migliorie per la gestione della funzionalità Enhanced Sync, per migliorare la stabilità di funzionamento e fornire una migliore esperienza di gioco.
Il download dei driver è accessibile a questo indirizzo, in versione a 64bit per sistemi operativi Windows 10 e Windows 11, mentre di seguito ne sono riportate le principali note fornite a corredo:
- Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered
- Radeon Boost using Variable Rate Shading for Halo Infinite
Enhanced Sync improvements have been introduced in the latest version of AMD Software to provide further stability, and a better overall experience with your AMD PC.
- Display may flicker black when switching between video playback and gameplay windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Video output will freeze in Project Zomboid .
- Games based on LOVE2D engine may be rendered incorrectly.
- Stormworks: Build and Rescue crashes during start up.
- Mixed Reality Headsets may flicker black or experience jitter during movement with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6800 XT Graphics.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a system crash during gameplay with video playback on extended monitors.
- Stuttering may be experienced while playing Call of Duty : Warzone on the Caldera map with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- Some stuttering may be experienced while playing Fortnite with DirectX 11 API when game is first launched on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6950 XT.
- Radeon Super Resolution may fail to trigger after changing resolution or HDR settings on games such as Nioh 2.
- While playing Lost Ark , flickering may be intermittently experienced after changing displaying settings or checking character info with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6800 Graphics.
- Oculus dashboard menu and rendered controllers may appear bouncing/wobbly on Oculus Quest 2 with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6800 XT Graphics.
- VCE presets may be in mixing in VEGAS Pro with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6600 Graphics.
- DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 may crash using AMD encoder on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.