Driver Catalyst 12.6 WHQL e 12.7 beta per schede AMD Radeon
AMD aggiorna i propri driver con una nuova release WHQL ufficiale affiancata dai driver Catalyst 12.7 beta; non mancano novitò anche per i Catalyts Application Profile, tutto per le schede da Radeon HD 5000 in poidi Paolo Corsini pubblicata il 29 Giugno 2012, alle 08:21 nel canale Sistemi Operativi
AMD ha reso disponibili numerosi aggiornamenti software per le proprie schede video Radeon delle serie HD 5000, HD 6000 e HD 7000; si tratta dei driver Catalyst 12.6 dotati di certificazione WHQL, di quelli Catalyst 12.7 beta e del Catalyst Application Profile 12.7 CAP 1. I download sono disponibili ai link seguenti:
Di seguito sono invece riportate le principali note fornite a corredo dei driver Catalyst 12.6 WHQL:
Resolved issues in AMD Catalys 12.6 WHQL:
- Using AMD Radeon™ HD 7900 and AMD Radeon™ HD 7800 Series in TriFire or QuadFire configurations with AMD Eyefinity will no longer result in a BSOD when launching a DirectX® application.
- Multi-display configurations will no longer BSOD at the desktop on AMD Radeon™ HD 7000 Series GPUs.
- Additional fixes for AMD Radeon™ HD 7900, AMD Radeon™ HD 7800, and AMD Radeon™ HD 7700 Series GPUs hanging the system upon entering sleep. Some occurrences of this issue may be related to an outdated motherboard BIOS, however. Please ensure that your motherboard BIOS is up to date.
- Resolves AMD CrossFire™ technology scaling issues seen in AMD Catalyst™ 12.4 with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- AMD Catalyst™ Control Center: Overdrive page is no longer intermittently missing
- AMD Catalyst™ Control Center: GPU Activity gauge is no longer intermittently missing
- Using AMD Radeon™ HD 7900 Series GPUs in an AMD CrossFire™ technology config no longer results in system hangs after cinematics in Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Heroes and Generals: Blocky corruptions in scenes with smoke effects under the DirectX® 11 mode are no longer experienced.
- DiRT Showdown: Improves scaling for AMD CrossFire™ technology configurations using the AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 Series
- HDMI® audio is no longer disabled if the connected HDTV is powered off/on.
Dual Graphics: new application profiles for DirectX® 9 applications
- Supported Dual Graphics APUs (DESKTOP)
- AMD Radeon™ HD 7660D (A10-5800K)
- AMD Radeon™ HD 7660D (A10-5700)
- AMD Radeon™ HD 7560D (A8-5600K)
- AMD Radeon™ HD 7560D (A8-5500)
- New AMD Dual Graphics profiles
- Diablo 3
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- StarCraft 2
- Portal 2
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Call of Duty: Black Ops
Queste le note dei driver Catayst 12.7 beta:
Performance highlights of AMD Catalyst 12.7 Beta
- Up to 25% Skyrim
- Up to 6% in Crysis 2
- Up to 20% in Total War: Shogun 2
- Up to 3.3% in Battlefield 3
- Up to 6.9% In 3DMark™ 11
- Up to 4.8% in Aliens vs. Predator
- Up to 6.5% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 8% in Crysis Warhead
- Up to 7.2% in F1 2010
- Up to 8% in Just Cause 2
- Up to 12% in Wolfenstein MP
Feature highlights of AMD Catalyst 12.7 Beta
Diablo 3: Anti-Aliasing support:
- Users can now enable Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing and Super Sample Anti-Aliasing for Diablo 3 through the AMD Catalyst Control Center.
A chiudere le informazioni sui nuovi Catalyst Application Profile 12.7 CAP1:
- Diablo 3: Multi Sample Anti-Aliasing and Super Sample Anti-Aliasing can now be enabled for this title through the Catalyst Control Center for single and multi-GPU configurations
- Call of Duty: World at War: Resolve corruption when enabling Anti-Aliasing through the Catalyst Control Center on single GPU configurations
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – further improvements to CrossFire performance
- Myths and Heroes 3: Improves CrossFire performance
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown : Improves CrossFire performance
- Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Future Soldier: Improves CrossFire performance and resolves flickering seen when running in CrossFire mode