Nuovo aggiornamento per le schede Radeon: driver Crimson Edition 16.1.1Hotfix
Nei giorni scorsi AMD ha reso disponibile una versione aggiornata dei propri driver Radeon Software Crimson Edition per schede video della famiglia Radeon, con i quali era stato implementato un primo supporto per il gioco Rise of the Tomb Raider assieme a varie altre ottimizzazioni specifiche.
AMD ha ora aggiornato questi driver passando alla versione 16.1.1Hotfix: è stato migliorato il supporto al gioco Fallout 4, con particolare riferimento ad un problema di flickering che si verifica con alcuni sistemi dotati di configurazione delle schede video con tecnologia CrossFire.
Il download dei nuovi driver, disponibili in versioni a 32bit e a 64bit per sistemi operativi Windows 7, Windows 8.1 e Windows 10, è disponibile a questo indirizzo; di seguito le principali note fornite a corredo
- Performance/Quality improvements and an AMD Crossfire profile is available for Rise of the Tomb Raider
- An AMD Crossfire profile is available for Fallout 4
-  Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Building textures may be missing on some AMD Freesync displays with VSync enabled
-  Display corruption may occur on systems with multiple display systems when they have been left idle for some time
-  Mordheim: City of the Damned some loading screens may be very dark
-  Star Wars: Battlefront The sky rendering may be corrupted in some situations
-  Radeon Settings AMD OverDrive Power setting changes on the secondary GPU are not immediately displayed. This is seen only on dual GPU graphics cards, such as the AMD Radeon HD 7990 and Radeon R9 295x2
-  Radeon Settings - AMD OverDrive clock gauge needles for the secondary GPU may be in wrong position when the system is idle and the secondary GPU is inactive
-  Some games may experience brightness flickering with AMD FreeSync enabled
-  AMD Radeon Additional Settings window will close if the help button is pressed on Japanese/Korean language setups
-  Corruption seen in video playback for M2TS format files via Windows® 10 Movie & TV application
-  Flickering textures experienced in Dota 2 when accessing the "Heroes" menu
-  Battlefield Hardline A crash may occur when changing graphics settings from "Ultra" to "High" during gameplay
-  The screen may turn dark and colors may be corrupted after installing the driver on some AMD Crossfire setups
-  Custom game profiles are reset to defaults after system is restarted
-  HDMI audio lost when monitor enters sleep mode and are woken up
-  Black line corruption seen all along the edges of characters and menus in Game of Thrones
-  Fallout 4 - Flickering may be experienced at various game locations with the v1.3 game update and with AMD Crossfire enabled. The AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.1.1 Hotfix driver has been updated. Please download this driver once again and reinstall it to address this issue.
-  Far Cry 4 Stuttering may be observed when launching the game with AMD Freesync and AMD Crossfire enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable either feature
-  Flickering may be observed while task switching with AMD Freesync enabled
-  Star Wars: Battlefront - Some users may experience minor flickering or corruption at different game location or while viewing the in-game cinematics
-  A few game titles may fail to launch or crash if the Gaming Evolved overlay is enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable the AMD Gaming Evolved "In Game Overlay"
-  Star Wars: Battlefront Corrupted ground textures may be observed in the Survival of Hoth mission
-  Game stuttering may be experienced when running two AMD Radeon R9 295X2 graphics cards in AMD CrossFire mode
-  Assassin's Creed Syndicate Corruption may be experienced if game is launched with AMD Freesync enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable AMD Freesync
-  Fallout 4 Foliage/water may ripple/stutter when game is launched in High/Ultra settings mode
-  Clock speeds may be seen to fluctuate during gaming on some AMD R9 Fury series products leading to poor performance and/or screen corruption
-  Just Cause 3 Frame rates may be forced below 60 fps when VSync is enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable VSync for this game.
-  The AMD Overdrive memory clock slider does not show original clock values if memory speeds are overclocked
-  Fallout 4 Thumbnails may flicker or disappear while scrolling the Perk levels page
-  Rise of the Tomb Raider Game may intermittently crash or hang when launched with very high settings and AA is set to SMAA at 4K resolution
- / Rise of the Tomb Raider Flickering may be experienced at various game locations when the game is left idle in AMD Crossfire mode under Windows 7. A temporary workaround is to restart the game or disable AMD Crossfire
-  Star Wars: Battlefront - Flickering seen on the textured bar on battle/tutorial loading screen
-  Multi-monitor - Display corruption may be observed if the system is left idle. A temporary workaround is to restart the system. Users can also choose to revert to the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.1 Hotfix driver available here here
-  Oculus/HTC Vive VR Multi-monitor - Display corruption or blank display may observed when starting a VR application. A temporary workaround is to restart the system and only use one monitor. Users can also choose to revert to the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.1 Hotfix driver available here here