Omega Driver 6.5 disponibili
Disponibili per il download i driver Omega 6.5, popolare versione dei cosiddetti driver Catalyst "optimized". Si tratta di un set di driver, specifico per sistemi operativi Windows XP e Windows 2000, basati sulla versione ufficiale dei driver Catalyst 6.5 ma modificati con alcune ottimizzazioni sia in termini di funzionalitò che di prestazioni velocistiche.
Il download è disponibile in locale dalla sezione software di Hardware Upgrade, al seguente indirizzo:
Omegadriver 3.8.251 Win 2K-XP (Catalyst 6.5)
Di seguito le note fornite a corredo dagli sviluppatori:
What's New in Omega Drivers?
- Based on the Catalyst 6.5 Official drivers.
- Some resolutions where not showing for some reason, so I re-made the code for them, now every available resolution for your monitor should show up (as long as you have the proper Monitor INF installed).
- Added support for x1k Mobility series and some yet unreleased desktop cards.
- Updated the integrated Control Panel to v18.104.22.16883
1) Some of the settings for both D3D & OGL will not be synchronized between ATT and the normal ATI CP, you must only use one of them to make changes, the best option is to use ATT since the ATI CP does not support changes to AI and in order to use the advanced D3D/OGL features. Changes made in ATT will work on games and such but the changes will not be reflected in the normal ATI CP since ATI stores the registry values that the CP reads separate from the actual values in the registry.
Since these drivers include a non-standard version of ATT, I would recommend that if you have any previous version of ATT installed, please uninstall it before installing these drivers, not doing so may cause unknown problems.
What's new for ATI Tray Tools?
- Fixed bug with auto fan control on R5xx boards (X1600/X1800/X1900)
- Updated injection code to allow to use custom made (fake) d3d dll files.
- Fixed bug with loading color profile using hot keys