Da AMD i driver Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 in versione 19.2.3
AMD ha reso disponibile una nuova versione di driver Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition, quella 19.2.3 beta, per le proprie schede video della famiglia Radeon. I nuovi driver implementano supporto ufficiale a tutte le GPU Radeon integrate all'interno dei processori AMD Ryzen Mobile oltre a portare migliorie in termini di superiori prestazioni velocistiche con il gioco Dirt Rally 2.
I driver sono disponibili per il download a questo indirizzo, in versioni per sistemi operativi Windows 7 e Windows 10 a 64bit. Di seguito sono invece riportate le principali note a corredo
AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics
- Up to 10% average performance gains with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.3 vs. 17.40 launch drivers for AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics. RS-285
- Up to 17% average performance gains in eSports titles with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.3 vs. 17.40 launch drivers for AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics. RS-286
Dirt Rally 2
- Up to 3% performance gains with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.3, on a Radeon RX Vega 64 in Dirt Rally 2. RS-287
- Battlefield V players may experience character outlines stuck on screen after being revived.
- Fan speeds may remain elevated for longer periods than expected when using Tuning Control Auto Overclock or manual fan curve in Radeon WattMan on AMD Radeon VII.
- ReLive wireless VR may experience an application crash or hang during extended periods of play.
- Zero RPM will correctly disable in Radeon WattMan on available system configurations when manual fan curve is enabled.
- A loss of video may be intermittently experienced when launching a fullscreen player application with Radeon FreeSync enabled.
- Mouse lag or system slowdown is observed for extended periods of time with two or more displays connected and one display switched off.
- Changes made in Radeon WattMan settings via Radeon Overlay may sometimes not save or take effect once Radeon Overlay is closed.
- Some Mobile or Hybrid Graphics system configurations may intermittently experience green flicker when moving the mouse over YouTube videos in Chrome web browser. A work around if this occurs is to disable hardware acceleration.
- Radeon WattMan settings changes may intermittently not apply on AMD Radeon VII.
- Performance metrics overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.