Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.3.3 per Mass Effect: Andromeda
Anche AMD ha aggiornato i propri driver per schede video Radeon implementando supporto al nuovo gioco Mass Effect: Andromeda, in modo speculare a quanto fatto da NVIDIA per le proprie schede con i driver GeFoce 378.92. I driver Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.3.3 implementano con questo nuovo titolo anche il supporto a configurazioni multi GPU basate su tecnologia AMD CrossFire, accessibile attraverso una linea di comando eseguita da console del gioco.
Il download della nuova versione è disponibile a questo indirizzo; di seguito sono riportate le principali note a corredo.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.3.3 Highlights
New Multi GPU profile:
- Mass Effect™: Andromeda (DirectX®11)
- Multi GPU can be enabled from command line using "-RenderDevice.AmdCrossfireEnable 1"
- Texture flickering may be observed in Mass Effect™: Andromeda in Multi GPU system configurations.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands may sometimes fail to launch in three or four way Multi GPU enabled system configurations.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands may experience flicker in Multi GPU system configurations when performing a tsk switch or changing graphics settings while the game is running.
- Application profiles in Radeon Settings may fail to retain after system log off or reboot for some gaming applications.
- AMD FreeSync™ technology mode may not be compatible or function with Sniper Elite™ 4.
- Enabling supersampling in Sniper Elite™ 4 may cause image cropping.
- Radeon Settings may crash on switching Windows® user after toggling AMD CrossFire™ technology mode.
- A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync™ technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
- Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft™ may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
- Shadow Warrior 2™ may fail to enable Multi GPU on game launch due to a missing application profile in Radeon Settings.
Known Issues for Radeon ReLive
- The XBOX™ DVR application may cause conflicts with Radeon ReLive, users are suggested to disable XBOX™ DVR if Radeon ReLive is experiencing issues.
- Radeon ReLive may fail to install on AMD APU Family products or experience a system hang or failure to record when using the recording feature on AMD APU Family products.
- Radeon ReLive may intermittently fail to work after performing task switches of applications. A work around is to disable and then enable the feature in Radeon Software.
- Radeon ReLive may stop working after hot unplugging of a secondary display.
- Radeon ReLive will not allow recording settings to change with Instant Replay enabled. A workaround is to disable Instant Replay and change settings then enable Instant Replay.
- Vulkan™ applications may experience a game hang when using Radeon ReLive to record.
- Radeon ReLive will not notify an end user of low disk space during recording.
- System information overlay is only generated on first run and will not be repopulated when system configuration is changed.
- Radeon ReLive may exhibit corruption in recordings when capturing Microsoft Office applications.