Torna indietro   Hardware Upgrade Forum > Off Topic > Discussioni Off Topic > Scienza e tecnica

Recensione HUAWEI MatePad 11.5''S, con il display PaperMatte si scrive come sulla carta
Recensione HUAWEI MatePad 11.5''S, con il display PaperMatte si scrive come sulla carta
HUAWEI MatePad 11,5''S è il nuovo tablet tuttofare di Huawei. Un device che adotta un display PaperMatte offrendo un'esperienza di scrittura e lettura simile alla carta, e vantando al contempo funzionalità pensate per la produttività come due accessori dedicati fra pennino e tastiera magnetica. Lo abbiamo provato e vi raccontiamo tutto quello che c'è da sapere nella nostra recensione completa.
Recensione HONOR 200 Pro: potrete fare ritratti da fotografo professionista! 
Recensione HONOR 200 Pro: potrete fare ritratti da fotografo professionista! 
HONOR sorprende il mercato dei medio gamma e lo fa con il nuovo HONOR 200 Pro, uno smartphone che sa fotografare ritratti professionali grazie ad un lavoro di Intelligenza Artificiale e di ottimizzazione realizzato in collaborazione con lo studio Harcourt di Parigi. Lo abbiamo messo in prova e questi sono i risultati.
I robot tagliaerba che nascono in Italia: visita nella sede (e nella fabbrica) di Stiga
I robot tagliaerba che nascono in Italia: visita nella sede (e nella fabbrica) di Stiga
Abbiamo avuto l'opportunità di visitare la sede di Stiga, azienda che a Castelfranco Veneto ha la sua sede operativa e produttiva, dove nascono tanti prodotti per la cura del verde, tra cui i nuovi robot autonomi
Tutti gli articoli Tutte le news

Vai al Forum
Rispondi

Strumenti
Old 11-05-2005, 17:04   #61
maxsona

L'Avatar di maxsona

Iscritto dal: Dec 2000
Città: Verona
Questo PDF vi fà vedere tutte le spese per la difesa nella finanziaria 2005

http://www.disarmo.org/rete/docs/715...scheda2004.pdf
Old 11-05-2005, 19:06   #62
easyand

L'Avatar di easyand

Iscritto dal: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da maxsona

malgrado le buttanate scritte all' inizio del documento la parte delle tabelle è abbastanza interessante, cmq ho qualche dubbio per quanto riguarda gli aumenti del bilancio annuale descritti nel pdf...
easyand è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 11-05-2005, 19:37   #63
TXFW

L'Avatar di TXFW

Iscritto dal: Jun 2004
Città: Provincia di Torino
Quote:

Per mia educazione, in cosa consiste la difesa popolare non violenta?
TXFW è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 11-05-2005, 19:42   #64
maxsona

L'Avatar di maxsona

Iscritto dal: Dec 2000
Città: Verona
Ragazzi non prendetevela con me ho trovato il PDF su Gooooogle ... e pure io penso sia ben imbottito di vaccate
Old 11-05-2005, 21:34   #65
TXFW

L'Avatar di TXFW

Quote:
Ragazzi non prendetevela con me ho trovato il PDF su Gooooogle ... e pure io penso sia ben imbottito di vaccate
Non e' un attacco a te (tra l'altro grazie per il pdf). E' proprio che mi piacerebbe capire il concetto.
Old 17-05-2005, 19:26   #66
Teox82

L'Avatar di Teox82

Iscritto dal: Nov 2003
Iniziato l'assemblaggio finale

Final Assembly of First F-35 Under Way at Lockheed Martin

(Source: Lockheed Martin; issued May 16, 2005)

FORT WORTH, Texas---Workers at Lockheed Martin joined the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter's 35-foot-wide carbon- fiber composite skinned and metal structure wing to the aircraft's fuselage on Monday, uniting three of the F-35's four major sections -- the forward fuselage, the center fuselage and the wing. The assembly milestone was completed on schedule, and marks the beginning of F-35 final-assembly activities.

"We knew that the F-35's completely digital design and manufacturing process would yield impressive results, but the precision and accuracy in the way the pieces of this first airplane fit together is almost beyond imagining," said Bob Elrod, executive vice president and F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program general manager. "It's just about perfect, and it is helping us stay on schedule for first flight next year."

With affordability as its cornerstone, the F-35 is designed for fast, streamlined production with extremely high standards for assembly precision and quality. At peak production, the Lockheed Martin factory in Fort Worth will produce one F-35 each working day.

"The F-35 team is committed to delivering an aircraft that brings major advances in performance, but at a cost comparable to that of existing multi- role fighters. It's becoming clear that we are on the path to achieving the efficiencies that will enable us to do just that," said Ralph D. Heath, executive vice president of Lockheed Martin's Aeronautics business area.

The F-35 is a next-generation, supersonic, multi-role stealth aircraft designed to replace the AV-8B Harrier, A-10, F-16, F/A-18 Hornet and the United Kingdom's Harrier GR.7 and Sea Harrier. The first F-35, a conventional-takeoff-and-landing (CTOL) variant, is scheduled for completion at year's end.

The F-35's aft-fuselage, built by BAE Systems in Samlesbury, England, will be delivered to Lockheed Martin officials on May 17 and shipped to the Fort Worth plant, where it will become the final major subassembly joined to the rest of the aircraft. The horizontal and vertical tails, also made by BAE Systems, will be completed and delivered a short time later. The center fuselage, produced by Northrop Grumman in Palmdale, Calif., arrived in Fort Worth on May 3, and was immediately mated to the Lockheed Martin-built forward fuselage.

Three versions of the F-35 are planned: a CTOL, a short-takeoff/vertical landing (STOVL) and a carrier variant (CV). Each is derived from a common design, and will ensure that the F-35 meets the performance needs of the U.S. Air Force, Marine Corps and Navy, the U.K. Royal Air Force and Royal Navy, and allied defense forces worldwide, while staying within strict affordability targets.
Old 17-05-2005, 22:14   #67
TXFW

L'Avatar di TXFW

O cavolo.

Devo andare in hangar a vedere se e' vero!

Edit: e' vero.

Ultima modifica di TXFW : 18-05-2005 alle 21:02.
Old 24-05-2005, 19:29   #68
easyand

L'Avatar di easyand

Northrop Grumman Radar for F-35 Joint Strike Fighter Achieves Program Milestone

BALTIMORE, May 23, 2005 -- - Northrop Grumman Corporation's (NYSE:NOC) fire control radar for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter has passed a key milestone in system integration testing by detecting airborne targets at the company's integration laboratory.

Designated the AN/APG-81, the radar incorporates an active electronically scanned array (AESA). Its unmatched multi-mode capability will support air-to-air, air-to-surface and electronic warfare missions. The radar will also provide the pilot with precision all-weather targeting and advanced air-to-ground target cueing.

"This achievement represents another critical advance in the radar's development," said John C. Johnson, vice president of Combat Avionics Systems at Northrop Grumman's Electronic Systems sector. "I'm proud of our engineering team and their tireless efforts, which will enable us to start flight-testing the radar on our testbed aircraft this summer, slightly ahead of the program schedule."

Mr. Johnson added that nearly a year of integration work has been completed on the building-block radar mode known as All-Aspect Search, the basic tool pilots will use to search for airborne targets.

The F-35 Joint Strike Fighter is a supersonic, multi-role stealth fighter designed to replace a wide range of aging fighter and strike aircraft, including the AV-8B Harrier, A-10, F-16, and the United Kingdom's Harrier GR.7 and Sea Harrier. It will also replace the F/A-18C/D Hornet and complement the F/A-18E/F Super Hornet. Three variants derived from a common design will ensure that the F-35 meets the performance needs of the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Marine Corps as well as allied defense forces worldwide, while also meeting strict affordability requirements.

As a principal member of the Lockheed Martin team, Northrop Grumman plays a critical role in the development and demonstration of the F-35. The company's contributions total more than 25 percent of the aircraft and span five of its seven sectors.

In addition to the radar, Electronic Systems is developing the electro-optical distributed aperture system and the electro-optical targeting system, both in joint efforts with Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control. The Integrated Systems sector is responsible for design and integration of the center fuselage, weapons bay, and related subsystems; the Mission Systems sector provides system and software engineering support for the mission planning system; the Space Technology sector is developing the integrated communications, navigation and identification avionics suite; and the Information Technology sector, in joint efforts with Lockheed Martin Simulation, Training and Support, provides training management software.

Northrop Grumman's Baltimore-based Electronic Systems sector is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of defense and commercial electronic systems and sensors, including airborne radar, navigation systems, electronic countermeasures, precision weapons, airspace management systems, communications systems, space sensors, marine and naval systems, government systems and logistics services.
Old 25-05-2005, 15:59   #69
slipknot2002

L'Avatar di slipknot2002

Iscritto dal: Oct 2002
Città: Sperduto nella provincia padovana
Bellissimo Topic, complimenti all'autore.

Mi iscrivo anch'io, me ne sono accorto solo ora.

Ma easyand, come fai a reperire tutte queste info, sei anche te nel settore come il buon TXFW ?
Old 25-05-2005, 16:21   #70
Teox82

L'Avatar di Teox82

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da slipknot2002
Bellissimo Topic, complimenti all'autore.
Grazie!

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da slipknot2002
Ma easyand, come fai a reperire tutte queste info, sei anche te nel settore come il buon TXFW ?
In rete,nei siti ufficiali,ci sono gli aggiornamenti periodicamente
Old 25-05-2005, 16:33   #71
TXFW

L'Avatar di TXFW

Mument.....

Qui ne sanno tutti piu' di me, in effetti.

Mi spiego.

Se una cosa la leggi su una rivista va bene.

Se te la dico io non va bene, perche' violo una decina di leggi. Questo vale se lavoro sull'EFA in Italia o sul JSF in USA.

Per assurdo, se leggo una cosa su una rivista e te la dico potrei violare lo stesso qualche stupida norma, perche' chi lo ha detto alla rivista era autorizzato e io no.

Insomma, tutte le volte che devi o vuoi dire qualcosa ti fai un apparato di patemi e ti aggiri latrando, novello Chewbacca, per il dolore che potrebbe causarti qualsiasi violazione, data la qualifica di addetto ai lavori. Non sembra assurdo. E' assurdo.

Come cosa positiva, l'addetto alle pubbliche relazioni di Lockheed Martin invia a tutti via email copia delle dichiarazioni che rilascia alla stampa, per cui almeno qui sappiamo cosa viene detto all'esterno. Peccato non poter dire la stessa cosa delle aziende analoghe in Italia.
Old 25-05-2005, 16:42   #72
SkunkWorks 68

Iscritto dal: Sep 2004
Città: Prov. Novara/Palmdale
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da TXFW
...Come cosa positiva, l'addetto alle pubbliche relazioni di Lockheed Martin invia a tutti via email copia delle dichiarazioni che rilascia alla stampa, per cui almeno qui sappiamo cosa viene detto all'esterno. Peccato non poter dire la stessa cosa delle aziende analoghe in Italia. ....
...Guarda a caso....,Marco...non so se puoi confermare...ma in Italia mi sa che siamo più approssimativi....
SkunkWorks 68 è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 25-05-2005, 17:21   #73
Swisström
Bannato

Iscritto dal: Aug 2004
Città: Svizzera
bruttissimo
Swisström è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 25-05-2005, 18:13   #74
TXFW

L'Avatar di TXFW

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da SkunkWorks 68
...Guarda a caso....,Marco...non so se puoi confermare...ma in Italia mi sa che siamo più approssimativi....
Posso confermare. In Italia (almeno in una specifica azienda del settore aeronautico) l'addetto alle pubbliche relazioni non sai quasi chi sia.
In cambio l'addetto alla sicurezza ti spiega chiaramente che anche solo citando una rivista stai facendo una cosa sbagliata, che tutto quello che non e' specificamente permesso e' per definizione proibito, ecc. ecc.
Old 26-05-2005, 16:38   #75
easyand

L'Avatar di easyand

sito interessante

http://www.jsf.mil/
Old 26-05-2005, 16:44   #76
FastFreddy

L'Avatar di FastFreddy

Iscritto dal: Aug 2000
Città: Roma
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da TXFW
Per mia educazione, in cosa consiste la difesa popolare non violenta?
Se qualcuno ti invade è tuo dovere invitarlo a cena e mettergli a disposizione tua moglie!
La mia config: Asus Z170 Pro gaming, Intel i5 6600k @4.5Ghz, cooler master 212x, corsair vengeance 8Gb ddr4 2133, SSD sandisk ultra II 480Gb, Gainward GTX960 4Gb, Soundblaster Z, DVD-RW, ali Corsair CX750M, Case Thermaltake Suppressor F31
FastFreddy è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 26-05-2005, 17:24   #77
TXFW

L'Avatar di TXFW

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da FastFreddy
Se qualcuno ti invade è tuo dovere invitarlo a cena e mettergli a disposizione tua moglie!
'azz.... non ho la moglie. Adesso mi diranno che non sono non violento.
Old 19-07-2005, 16:54   #78
Teox82

L'Avatar di Teox82

Consegnate dall BAe i piani di coda verticali

BAE Systems Celebrates Delivery of F-35 Joint Strike Fighter Vertical Tails

(Source: BAE Systems; issued July 18 2005)

BAE Systems employees are celebrating delivery of the first production standard F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) vertical tails, representing another major milestone for the company’s involvement in the F-35 Program.

The delivery of the vertical tails, which were designed, manufactured and assembled by BAE Systems in the UK, marks the beginning of the final stages of F-35 structural component delivery to Lockheed Martin at Fort. Worth, Texas. It represents further progress towards ‘power on’ of the first production standard F-35 in Autumn 2005 and first flight in 2006.

The vertical tails will be mated to the BAE Systems-produced F-35 aft fuselage, as the first production standard aircraft takes shape with the front, centre and aft fuselages and wing now in place.

“BAE Systems involvement in the F-35 JSF programme is moving at speed to ensure first flight of the production standard F-35 next year” explains Tom Fillingham, BAE Systems vice president and deputy programme manager, F-35 JSF. “We have now delivered both the aft fuselage and vertical tails and work is progressing well on the horizontal tails. The team here in the UK and in the US has done a fantastic job and has shown real commitment and determination to meet the challenges of the programme.”

BAE Systems F-35 operations manager Mark Durning said: “To deliver the F-35 vertical tails to our partners Lockheed Martin is another significant milestone for the BAE Systems team. This closely follows similarly successful delivery of the aft fuselage to Lockheed Martin.”

BAE Systems facilities in both the US & UK are responsible for the design and delivery of key areas of the F-35 JSF platform and weapon systems, in particular the fuel system, crew escape, life support system, prognostics health management (PHM) integration and electro optical targeting system (EOTS). BAE Systems also has significant work share in autonomic logistics, primarily with support systems and has involvement in the integrated test force programme.

The company is responsible for the F-35 JSF’s Electronic Warfare (EW) systems suite and provides advanced, affordable, low observable apertures and countermeasure systems. It also supplies the vehicle management computer, the communication, navigation and identification (CNI) modules, active stick and throttle and the EOTS laser subsystem.

The system design & development (SDD) phase is estimated to be worth $2.4 billion to BAE Systems in the UK and a further $750 million to BAE Systems North America. Production could be worth $16.5 billion to BAE Systems UK, and a further $4.5 billion in the U.S. These figures do not include export sales, support or other opportunities such as upgrade programs.

BAE Systems has major operations across five continents and customers in some 130 countries. The company employs nearly 100,000 people and generates annual sales of approximately $25 billion through its wholly owned and joint-venture operations.

Old 20-07-2005, 10:03   #79
easyand

L'Avatar di easyand

C'è una novità assoluta, infatti l' AM ha deciso che uno dei suoi gruppi di volo sarà su F35B, cioè la versione a decollo verticale, presumibilmente per creare una "joint fleet" con la MM sullo stile inglese.
Old 20-07-2005, 13:07   #80
Valuk

L'Avatar di Valuk

Iscritto dal: Jun 2005
Città: Da qualche parte sul pianeta terra
Beh novita' e' am non proprio assoluta. C'e' scritto su Aeronautica e difesa di luglio
Valuk è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
 Rispondi

Recensione HUAWEI MatePad 11.5''S, con il display PaperMatte si scrive come sulla carta Recensione HUAWEI MatePad 11.5''S, con il displa...
Recensione HONOR 200 Pro: potrete fare ritratti da fotografo professionista!  Recensione HONOR 200 Pro: potrete fare ritratti ...
I robot tagliaerba che nascono in Italia: visita nella sede (e nella fabbrica) di Stiga I robot tagliaerba che nascono in Italia: visita...
Nutanix .NEXT 2024: oltre l'iperconvergenza per rimpiazzare VMware Nutanix .NEXT 2024: oltre l'iperconvergenza per ...
OMEN Transcend Gaming Laptop 14: compatto, leggero e una potenza con compromessi OMEN Transcend Gaming Laptop 14: compatto, legge...
eSIM Vodafone: ora si possono comprare e...
Occhio ai prezzi di iPhone 15 Pro e Pro ...
Questa power station ECOFLOW da 2016Wh &...
Ecco tutti i ribassi di prezzo su proces...
Le Beats Studio3 Wireless, splendide cuf...
Oggi l'idropulitrice Cecotec 1400W costa...
Il notebook con processore RISC-V si mig...
Volano stracci tra Intel e AMD sui test ...
ASUS ROG Strix XG27ACS e XG27UCS: prezzo...
Ulanzi ora fa anche ottiche autofocus: e...
Philips Evnia 34M2C6500: performance e q...
Tesla aumenterà i prezzi della Model 3 i...
Factorial, nuovo passo in avanti nell'in...
Intel ribadisce: Gaudi 2 è la ver...
Insta360 GO 3S: la videocamera indossabi...
Chromium
GPU-Z
OCCT
LibreOffice Portable
Opera One Portable
Opera One 106
CCleaner Portable
CCleaner Standard
Cpu-Z
Driver NVIDIA GeForce 546.65 WHQL
SmartFTP
Trillian