Torna indietro   Hardware Upgrade Forum > Networking e sicurezza > Antivirus e Sicurezza > AV e sicurezza in generale

Recensione Zenfone 11 Ultra: il flagship ASUS ritorna a essere un 'padellone'
Recensione Zenfone 11 Ultra: il flagship ASUS ritorna a essere un 'padellone'
Zenfone 11 Ultra ha tantissime qualità interessanti, fra cui potenza da vendere, un display di primissimo livello, un comparto audio potente e prestazioni di connettività fra le migliori della categoria. Manca però dell'esclusività del predecessore, che in un settore composto da "padelloni" si distingueva per le sue dimensioni compatte. Abbiamo provato il nuovo flagship ASUS, e in questa recensione vi raccontiamo com'è andata.
Appian: non solo low code. La missione è l’ottimizzazione dei processi con l'IA
Appian: non solo low code. La missione è l’ottimizzazione dei processi con l'IA
Abbiamo partecipato ad Appian World 2024, evento dedicato a partner e clienti che si è svolto recentemente nei pressi di Washington DC, vicino alla sede storica dell’azienda. Nel festeggiare il 25mo anniversario, Appian ha annunciato diverse novità in ambito intelligenza artificiale
Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza occhialini
Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza occhialini
Primo contatto con il monitor Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27 che grazie a particolari accorgimenti tecnici riesce a ricreare l'illusione della spazialità tridimensionale senza che sia necessario utilizzare occhialini
Tutti gli articoli Tutte le news

Vai al Forum
Rispondi

Strumenti
Old 23-07-2020, 14:52   #41
George Stobbart

Iscritto dal: Feb 2014
Quote:
Attention:E-mail Address Owner,

Western Union Head Office wishes to inform you that Mr. Harold Diamond The Retired principal who won Mega Millions jackpot of US$326 Million at New York Lottery office in 17th January 2015 donated $3.5 millions USD to randomly selected individuals worldwide, he started international charitable donation campaign with US$3,500.000.00 each to improve the life and career of (5) Lucky individual worldwide as instructed from the United Nations Fund Compensation Commission 2020 program, $5,000 has already been sent to you as first collection being the amount you will be receiving per hour until the total amounts is completely transferred to you this is the final notice you are going to receive from this office.I hope you understand how many times this message has been sent to you

Please see link bellow ( http://xxx.usatoday.com/story/news/n...-york/21682481 )

Sender Information’s are stated:

HERE IS THE Available MTCN for pick up,
Sender's name==========Michael Smith
Test question==========what colour?
Test answer:===========blue
Amount=================$5,000 00
MTCN===================41485***

Forward your information as below to perfect the transfer under your name:

Your Receiver's full Name_______
Address: ______
Mobile phone #: _____

You are required to send the activation fee of $325 dollar before you will see the complete 10 Digit number to pick up the $5000,Which has been sent to you today. So please act fast in sending the $325 with the information below for the pick up of your $5000 without delay.

Important note, there is one man called Mr James Adam who claims to be your representative, and who came to our office saying that you sent him to pay the fee on your behalf as the next-of-kin to claim your fund $3.5 millions USD. Are you aware of this man? If no, kindly contact:Mr.Fred Roland
Tel: +1-620-507-2254 Contact E-mail; ( infowesternunionoffi@gmail.com ) with the information requested of you.

HERE IS THE WESTERN UNION/ MONEY GRAM INFORMATION TO SEND THE ACTIVATION FEE OF $325 DOLLAR

FIRST NAME:CHARLOTTE
LAST NAME: JACOBS
ZIP CODE: 90638
CITY: PASTRANA
STATE: CALIFORNIA
AMOUNT: $325
MTCN #................

As a result of the information we got, I told them to wait until I hear from you today to know if you are still interested to receive this fund so that we can release the full MTCN of your $5000 installment once we confirm the activation fee. So if you are interested on your fund, Send the activation fee of $325 dollar today upon your response.

Call Mr.Fred Roland on phone Tel:+1-620-507-2254 as soon as you send email to him because your call will facilitate immediate attention to you due to his tight transaction schedule.

Your Sincerely

Mr. Don Philip
Personal Assistant to
Mr. Harold Diamond

Mail mittente :
Quote:
mmsstang@gmail.com
George Stobbart è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 25-07-2020, 08:23   #42
George Stobbart

Quote:
U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner
1300 Pennsylvania Ave NWWashington, DC 20004, USA

Hello Friend!

This office is writing to you to let you know that we have successfully brought all foreign transactions down here because of the complaints and reports we are receiving that citizens are being intimidating, cheating and depriving their legal right to their inherited, winning and contract funds from foreign countries.

Therefore all matter regarding local and international transactions from African, Europe, Asia etc has been released and a total funds of $8,700,000.00 United States Dollars is in your name according to the gathered files so far and you are to contact us today for the release and the claim of the funds if you are still interested to receive your funds as we have done our best to secure all the funds that was unable to transfer from foreign agents due to one reason or the other.

N:B After this clearing house, all unclaimed funds go to the Federal treasury as unclaimed funds as the beneficiary will be assumed dead or lack the capacity to claim said amount.

Mark A. Morgan
E-mail- markimorgan@aol.com
Acting Commissioner
Mail Mittente
Quote:
a054326m@gmail.com
Old 28-07-2020, 07:50   #43
George Stobbart

Quote:
Gentile MIONOME,

Ci congratuliamo con tutti i nostri ultimi vincitori del concorso per smartphone di Amazon.

Amazon ti ha offerto la possibilità di ottenere l'ultimo smartphone, uno dei più popolari e migliori smartphone del momento.

Non è stata una sorpresa che abbiamo ricevuto migliaia di voci, inclusa la tua! Il vincitore del Apple iPhone 11 o Samsung Galaxy S20 questa settimana è ... MIONOME

Congratulazioni, MIO NOME - Richiedi il tuo iPhone 11 | Samsung S20 qui:

RICHIESTA ADESSO
Quote:
xxxx://www.gratteretgagner.com/sucesso.php
Per tutti gli altri, nessuna preoccupazione, vinceremo i dispositivi più recenti.

Vi auguriamo successo e buona giornata

Mail mittente
Quote:
info@kiorgo.icu

Ultima modifica di George Stobbart : 28-07-2020 alle 07:55.
Old 28-07-2020, 13:31   #44
George Stobbart

Quote:
Il tuo account è stato limitato

È necessario un passaggio rapido per sbloccare Paypal‎ account.
I nostri dati indicano che potresti aver firmato di recente utilizzando un nuovo dispositivo o indirizzo IP. Di conseguenza, il tuo account potrebbe essere stato disabilitato.
Puoi sbloccare il tuo Paypal limited dopo aver verificato la tua identità.
Rendi sicuro il tuo account

Hai provato ad accedere?
Paypal‎ viene automaticamente bloccato per proteggere la tua sicurezza e non potrai accedere a Paypal Limited.

Cordiali saluti,
Paypal‎ Supporto

Link del sito da non visitare xxxx://argumentcourage.com/

Mail mittente :
Quote:
8gg6bpxm8aa@dispute-ticket.de
Old 28-07-2020, 19:40   #45
George Stobbart

Quote:
We would like to inform you of certain modifications to our user contracts which concern you.

No action is required on your part. However, if you would like to know more, we invite you to consult our Policy Updates page where you will find the details of these modifications, in which cases they apply and how to refuse them, if applicable.

After a recent review of your account activity. we've determined you are in violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy. Your account has been limited until we hear from you. While your account is limited, some options in your account won't be available.

If you need help or have any questions, call us at 1-888-221-1161, 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM PT and Sat-Sun 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM PT. Please note that hours of operation may vary on holidays.

Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Regards,

PayPal
Sito da non visitare :
Quote:
xxxx://mutjikiloert.com/lnYJ10r
Mail mittente :
Quote:
haruskasih.nafkahjandathswe-zobiarjosrilzaj@penganlapar.com
Old 29-07-2020, 10:39   #46
George Stobbart

Quote:
Il tuo PayPal è stato limitato
Come parte delle nostre misure di sicurezza, eseguiamo regolarmente attività di filtro per scoprire che PayPal ti ha contattato di recente dopo aver identificato un problema con il tuo account. Chiedere informazioni per il seguente motivo. Il nostro sistema ha rilevato modifiche insolite a una carta di credito collegata al tuo conto PayPal.
Cosa dovrei fare?
Basta fare clic sul pulsante "Aggiorna account" e completare il passaggio di attivazione dell'account
Sito da non visitare
Quote:
xxxx://blastinlive.com/
Mail mittente :
Old 29-07-2020, 23:31   #47
George Stobbart

Quote:
We would like to inform you of certain modifications to our user contracts which concern you.

No action is required on your part. However, if you would like to know more, we invite you to consult our Policy Updates page where you will find the details of these modifications, in which cases they apply and how to refuse them, if applicable.

After a recent review of your account activity. we've determined you are in violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy. Your account has been limited until we hear from you. While your account is limited, some options in your account won't be available.
Link da non visitare :
Quote:
xxxx://puntaarenas.cl/plano_areas_verdes/att/Service/
Mail mittente
Quote:
support@alumni.psikologi.unnes.ac.id
Old 31-07-2020, 08:04   #48
George Stobbart

Quote:
Attentionear Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through our western union network, we have credited your total fund of $2,500,000.00 Legitimate USD into an ATM VISA card,and we have paid the delivery fee of your ATM VISA card to you, we paid it because your ATM VISA card worth of $2,500,000.00 which we have registered for deliver, has less than 16 days to expire in the custody of the FedEx company and when it expires, the money will go into federal government treasury account.

For that we decided to help you pay off the money so that your ATM VISA card will not expire, because we trust that when you receive this your ATM VISA card, definitely you must pay us back and even compensate us for helping you. Like we stated earlier, the delivery charges has been paid,therefore the only money you were advice to send to them is their official security keeping fees of $25usd every day.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but I did not pay their official security keeping fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demur rage might have increased by then, They told me that their official security keeping fees is $25.00 per a day,and I deposited it yesterday being 29th of July,2020.

Therefore you should contact them with the below contact information;

Company name; FedEx express customer service.
Logistic Manager:Mr.Teddy Smith
Email: ted.smith1@hotmail.com
Phone: +22990567133

Try to contact them today and also send them the security official security keeping charge to avoid increasing of their fees and let me know once you receive this your ATM VISA CARD.

Contact them today with your full information requested below;

Your Full Name;.........................................
Your Country;...........................................
Your Residence Home Address; ...........................
A Copy of You Identification............................
Your Direct Phone ; ....................................
Your Cell;..............................................
Age/Sex;................................................

Try to indicate all this codes to them because it will prove that you are the rightful person that own the ATM visa card deposited in their custody.

Shipment Code awb 33xzs,
ATM Card Registered Code No xgt442.
Security Code sctc/2001dhx/567/;
Transaction Code 233/cstc/101/33028/;
Certificate Deposit code; sctc/bun/xxiv/020
Depositor;Prof.Maurice Martins

This is to avoid wrong delivery, do that urgent to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let us know once you receive your ATM VISA CARD.

Yours sincerely,
Prof.Maurice Martins

Mail mittente
Old 31-07-2020, 10:59   #49
George Stobbart

Quote:
Head Officer-in-Charge
Administrative Service Inspection Unit
Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
Atlanta, Georgia.USA

I am Andrew Robert, Head Officer-in-Charge, Administrative Service
Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Hartsfield-Jackson
International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I
discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United
Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility
here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of
money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 45Lbs each. The
consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly
declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal
effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping
Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's
inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the
reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more.They
are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The
Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about
45Lbs each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective
capacity: 110 LBS.) Approximately.The details of the consignment
including your name and email on the official document from United
Nation's office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal
effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands
now, you have to reconfirm your full name, Phone Number, full address
so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the
official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need
the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to UK (place of
origin)as we were instructed.

As I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most
importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for
the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection
document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to
get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of
it (financial gratification). You can either come in person or you
engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that
will provide the necessary security that is required to deliver the
package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need all
the guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in
this project.Please Reply this email strictly at (andrew_roberts@daum.net)
with reconfirmation of your Full Name, Home Address, City, State and
Telephone number.

Best Regards
Mail mittente:
Quote:
test@comstar.ru
Old 31-07-2020, 14:47   #50
George Stobbart

Quote:
Attnear ,

I am Mrs.Cornelia Maury; I am a US citizen, 52 years Old. I reside in the state of Texas 75773. My residential address is as follows 23329 Live Oak Dr.Mineola,Texas 75773, United States, am thinking of moving since I am now wealthy, I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Cotonou,Benin Republic West Africa many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over Us$52,000.00 while in the United State, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So,I decided to travel down to West Africa precisely Cotonou,Benin Republic with all my compensation documents, and I was directed to meet Barr.Roy Edouya, who is the member of OUTSTANDING PAYMENT AWARD COMMITTEE and a Human Rights Activist (Lawyer), and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said that whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds amounting to $2,500,000.00. Moreover, Mr.Roy Edouya showed me the full information of those that won lottery and those whose inheritance had not been paid and the list of all outstanding contractor that were owed that are yet to receive their payments in Benin Republic,Ghana and Nigeria and I saw your information's as one of the scam victims, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Mr.Roy Edouya directly on this information below.

Name: Mr.Roy Edouya (Barrister)
Email: barrroyedouya01@informaticos.com
Tell : +22990567133

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, that they are Government officials it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

Take Note,the only money I paid after I met Mr.Roy Edouya was just $105.00 for the paper works, take note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs.Cornelia Maury.
23329 Live Oak Dr.Mineola,
Texas 75773 USA

Mail mittente
Quote:
officemail550@yahoo.com
Old 04-08-2020, 08:22   #51
George Stobbart

Quote:
È stata inserita una limitazione temporanea sul tuo account
Abbiamo notato cambiamenti significativi nell'attività del tuo account. Per comprendere meglio questa attività, avremo bisogno di alcune tue informazioni.

Abbiamo anche limitato alcune funzionalità del tuo account. Sarai in grado di riottenere l'accesso a queste funzionalità dopo aver fornito le informazioni richieste..

Se non invii le informazioni richieste entro 24 ore o se notiamo ulteriori cambiamenti nell'attività del tuo account,il tuo accesso sarà ancora più limitato.

ID: PP-008-066-258-124
Sito da non visitare
Quote:
xxxx://heamotor.com/

Mail mittente
Old 05-08-2020, 14:57   #52
George Stobbart

Quote:
Abbiamo notato cambiamenti significativi nell'attività del tuo account. Per comprendere meglio questa attività, avremo bisogno di alcune tue informazioni.

Abbiamo anche limitato alcune funzionalità del tuo account. Sarai in grado di riottenere l'accesso a queste funzionalità dopo aver fornito le informazioni richieste..

Se non invii le informazioni richieste entro 24 ore o se notiamo ulteriori cambiamenti nell'attività del tuo account,il tuo accesso sarà ancora più limitato.

Sito da non visitare
Quote:
xxxx://notesorange.com/BmAPuFg

Mail mittente
Quote:
nrv2hr0gtfs@dispute-ticket.de
Old 05-08-2020, 16:22   #53
George Stobbart

Mail identica alla precedente ma con mittente
Quote:
n8bnab9a9uw@dispute-ticket.de
Old 05-08-2020, 20:53   #54
George Stobbart

Quote:

Your PayPal account has been limited.

Why is your account limited?
We have noticed some unusual activity on a card linked to your PayPaI account.
We have limited your account.
Until you provide the required information, you cannot:
Send money
Withdrawals
What should you do?

What happens next?
We will review the information you provide to us and update you within 5 business days.

Sito da non visitare
Quote:
xxxx://polkmqw.com/tRs8K7Z
Mail mittente
Quote:
͏c͏u͏s͏t͏o͏m͏e͏͏͏͏r͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏@͏i͏n͏t͏I͏͏͏.͏͏͏͏p͏a͏y͏p͏͏͏͏a͏͏͏͏I.͏c͏o͏m
Old 06-08-2020, 09:25   #55
George Stobbart

Quote:

Mail mittente
Quote:
69h7o8n4uqg@sussess-paymentinfo.com

Sito da non visitare
Quote:
xxxx://alldayresult.com/
Old 06-08-2020, 12:23   #56
George Stobbart

Quote:
Attention!

How are you doing? We hereby inform you that your fund has been released after a brief meeting held by Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Global Discovery Fund management, representatives from United States, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa. It was resolved that all the Contract Payments, Compensation payments, Inheritance, next-of-kin, super hurricane Sandy, Lottery Winning or Award Prizes, owed to Government, Companies or Individuals are to be paid.

Your Overdue payment of US$8,000,000.00, Eight Million United States Dollars has been released and approved for payment to you. You are receiving this constructive email from the Information security office because your Email ID is among those that will partake in the payment schedule. Be advised to get in touch with general superintendent of your funds via email: ( sergio.martin20202@gmail.com ) he will guide you on how you will receive your funds.

Note, Global Discovery Fund management was set up to discover all unpaid fund owed to Government, Companies or Individuals. We got this vital information through our Intelligence Monitoring Network System.

Kindly contact superintendent of your funds with your full information to receive your Overdue payment.

Your Full Name
Your phone Number
Your Address

Regards
Grant Schneider
Chief information security officer (CISO)

Mail mittente
Quote:
trustsources2@yahoo.com
Old 06-08-2020, 15:06   #57
George Stobbart

Stessa mail di prima con mittente
Old 06-08-2020, 21:25   #58
Katsaros

Iscritto dal: Jan 2019
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da shoxblackify Guarda i messaggi
a cosa serve sto thread
Quoto e concordo che ha stufato, un utente con 35 post qui solo negli ultimi giorni su 52 totali in 6 anni, con almeno 2-3 segnalazioni al giorno, o lavora per qualche produttore di antiphishing (pubblicità in arrivo prima o poi...) o fake user o trolla... poi postare il mittente dal campo "From" come presunto spammer è sbagliato e fuorviante: c'è pieno di spam che appare arrivare da user assolutamente legittimi che non c'entrano nulla... Boh, post da segnalare ai mod, altro che segnala lo spam...
Katsaros è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 07-08-2020, 15:28   #59
George Stobbart

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da Katsaros Guarda i messaggi
Quoto e concordo che ha stufato, un utente con 35 post qui solo negli ultimi giorni su 52 totali in 6 anni, con almeno 2-3 segnalazioni al giorno, o lavora per qualche produttore di antiphishing (pubblicità in arrivo prima o poi...) o fake user o trolla... poi postare il mittente dal campo "From" come presunto spammer è sbagliato e fuorviante: c'è pieno di spam che appare arrivare da user assolutamente legittimi che non c'entrano nulla... Boh, post da segnalare ai mod, altro che segnala lo spam...
Ma boh che fastidio ti da se uno segnala mittenti che praticano phishing

Sto spendendo parte del mio tempo per aiutare a riconoscere le truffe online segnalando mittenti chiaramente truffaldini in un topic dedicato, come minimo sei uno di quelli che piange quando viene fregato, nessuno ti obbliga ad entrare in questa discussione, se non lavori e non sai che cosa (edit) fare guardati un film o ascolta della musica.

Mannaggia al troppo tempo libero

Ultima modifica di George Stobbart : 07-08-2020 alle 15:40.
Old 07-08-2020, 17:40   #60
Nicodemo Timoteo Taddeo

L'Avatar di Nicodemo Timoteo Taddeo

Iscritto dal: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da George Stobbart Guarda i messaggi
Ma boh che fastidio ti da se uno segnala mittenti che praticano phishing

Sto spendendo parte del mio tempo per aiutare a riconoscere le truffe online segnalando mittenti chiaramente truffaldini in un topic dedicato, come minimo sei uno di quelli che piange quando viene fregato, nessuno ti obbliga ad entrare in questa discussione, se non lavori e non sai che cosa (edit) fare guardati un film o ascolta della musica.

Mannaggia al troppo tempo libero
Tu sei chiaramente libero di fare quello che vuoi ci mancherebbe, ma posso garantirti spassionatamente che il tuo impegno è del tutto inutile. Tutti riceviamo quotidianamente diverse email truffaldine ma non ha alcun senso postarle qua, perché nessuno le leggerà e soprattutto nessuno si ricorderà se dovesse capitare di riceverne una. Via, son cose che potevano avere la loro utilità negli anni novanta quando fu inventato lo spam ed il phishing via email, esempio le famose email della truffa nigeriana erano email rare, oggi che ne arrivano a carrettate non serve assolutamente a niente postarle sul forum. Possono servire a chi produce prodotti di sicurezza, antispam-antiphishing ma non certo qui...

L'unico effetto che possono ottenere è far morire del tutto questa sezione perché guardando la home page del forum si nota il tuo puntuale post e sapendo cosa è, si evita di entrare nella sezione per vedere se ci sono post di gente che cerca aiuto o consigli.

Fai come vuoi, buon inutile impegno se continui.
Nicodemo Timoteo Taddeo è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
 Rispondi

Recensione Zenfone 11 Ultra: il flagship ASUS ritorna a essere un 'padellone' Recensione Zenfone 11 Ultra: il flagship ASUS ri...
Appian: non solo low code. La missione è l’ottimizzazione dei processi con l'IA Appian: non solo low code. La missione è ...
Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza occhialini Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza o...
La Formula E può correre su un tracciato vero? Reportage da Misano con Jaguar TCS Racing La Formula E può correre su un tracciato ...
Lenovo LEGION e LOQ: due notebook diversi, stessa anima gaming Lenovo LEGION e LOQ: due notebook diversi, stess...
eFootball taglia il traguardo dei 750 mi...
MS-DOS 4.0 diventa open source: Microsof...
Micron riceverà 6,1 miliardi di d...
STALKER 2 Heart of Chornobyl: nuovo trai...
Google: ancora un rinvio per lo stop ai ...
Lotus Evija X è la seconda auto elettric...
NIO e Lotus annunciano una grossa novit&...
Esclusive PlayStation su Xbox? Sì...
CATL: una nuova batteria per auto elettr...
TikTok al bando negli USA? Biden firma, ...
Taglio di prezzo di 150 euro per SAMSUNG...
Utenti Amazon Prime: torna a 148€ il min...
Microsoft sfiora i 62 miliardi di dollar...
Coca-Cola al cloud con un pizzico di IA:...
Prodotti TP-Link Tapo in offerta: videoc...
Chromium
GPU-Z
OCCT
LibreOffice Portable
Opera One Portable
Opera One 106
CCleaner Portable
CCleaner Standard
Cpu-Z
Driver NVIDIA GeForce 546.65 WHQL
SmartFTP
Trillian