Driver Omega Radeon 2.6.25
Disponibile per il download la nuova versione 2..6.25 dri driver Omega per schede video ATI Radeon, soluzione basata sui driver Catalyst 5.4 ufficiali dotata di varie ottimizzazioni interne.
Il download è disponibile in locale dalla sezione software di Hardware Upgrade, al seguente indirizzo:
Di seguito le note fornite a corredo con i nuovi driver:
What's New in Omega Drivers? v2.6.25
- Based on the Catalyst 5.4 Official drivers.
- Updated a lot of the internal tweaks for Mobility 9200 cards.
- Updated some other tweaks for all cards.
- Removed some redundant files from package.
- Added new option to installer: now you can select between installing with or without Radlinker, in case some of you can't use Radlinker for some reason or use another 3rd party tweaker.
- Custom resolutions are not working because of a bug in the official Catalyst 5.4 drivers, hope this is fixed for Cat 5.5
- If you downloaded the original release and need to use a soft-mod, please redownload the drivers and make sure the file name says "updated" at the end.
- ATI changed a lot of internal stuff since the Catalyst 5.3, some people may experience problems, lockups, blue screens or soft mods not working when using any driver above 5.2, my recommendation is that you keep using my drivers based on the Cat 5.2 if everything is working fine, that is, until ATI can fix these issues.
What's new for RadLinker? v2.034
- Removed support for Windows 98 and ME (holding me back).
- Rewritten driver.
- Cleaned up user interface.
- Removed temporal FSAA threshold as it does not appear to be needed anymore.
- DirectX 8 or greater is now required.