View Single Post
Old 13-02-2017, 22:22   #82
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

Iscritto dal: Oct 2008
Città: Mercallo (VA)
WWAUT - Holdout

Hello everyone!

So you have been fighting the Zeds back at every location and turn, figuring out your groups optimal perks and loadouts or just winging it as the horde comes in. Today, something different has happened, while exploring Volter’s Manor you’ve found a new path in the ground below you, leading somewhere different, someplace more strange and twisted than the “good” Doctor's house above.

You’ve discovered a labyrinth of interconnecting rooms and no matter how many times you try you can’t seem to follow the same path through. Each time you find someplace new the horde comes back to push you to your limit forcing you to holdout (perhaps with your brand new
Spoiler:
RedactedRedactedRedacted)
before a new path emerges. Welcome to Survival Holdout!

Holdout is a new sub-mode of the Survival game type with a brand new map being the first level to use it. Holdout will combine rooms together dynamically as players traverse the dungeon via drop downs to enter the next floor (with the only constants being the starting area and the boss room). We look forward to bringing you more on Holdout and the new map over the weeks ahead, and even more we are dieing to see what our community of mapmakers does with this new mode!
ThePonz è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso