AMD aggiorna i driver per le schede Radeon con Gears of War 4 e Mafia III
Nuovi driver per schede video Radeon sono quelli che ha reso disponibili quest'oggi AMD: parliamo della versione Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.10.1, con la quale AMD ha implementat supporto ufficiale ai giochi Gears of War 4 e Mafia III oltre ad inserire un nuovo profilo CrossFire per il gioco Shadow Warrior 2 in abbinamento alle API DirectX 12.
Il download è disponibile a questo indirizzo; di seguito le principali note fornite con i driver:
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.10.1 Highlights
- Support For:
- Gears of War® 4
- Mafia III
- New AMD CrossFire profile added for DirectX® 11:
- Shadow Warrior2
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided may experience minor stutter during gameplay when using AMD CrossFire mode or may crash when launching the in game benchmark.
- The Crew may experience a random or sudden FPS drop while playing.
- Battlefield1 may experience flickering on some surfaces when using AMD CrossFire mode.
- Radeon WattMan may fail to keep Power Limit settings after hitting apply in some cases.
- Overwatch may experience flickering character models while in the hero selection menu or during gameplay in AMD Crossfire mode.
- Paragon may experience flickering while using AMD FreeSync technology and AMD CrossFire mode in conjunction.
- Pixel Format option is no longer missing for some Radeon RX 400 series products in Radeon Settings.
- A few game titles may fail to launch, experience performance issues or crash if the third party application "Raptr" has its game overlay enabled. A workaround is to disable the overlay if this is experienced.
- The Division may experience a game hang during extended periods of play while in AMD CrossFire mode.
- Rise of the Tomb Raider may experience an application crash when changing the resolution from in-game menus when running DirectX®12. Users can restart the game to complete the resolution change.
- While using or having Radeon WattMan open in Radeon Settings in AMD CrossFire mode, the secondary/slave graphics processor clocks will increase to their highest state.
- H.264 content may experience blocky corruption when streaming using P2P content players on some Radeon RX 400 series graphics products.