Driver NVIDIA GeForce 331.65 per Battlefield 4 e Call of Duty: Ghosts
NVIDIA ha reso disponibile una versione aggiornata dei propri driver per schede video della famiglia GeForce. La nuova release, GeForce 331.65 WHQL, implementa varie ottimizzazioni specifiche per i giochi Battlefield 4 e Call of Duty: Ghosts oltre ad avere in bundle la versione 1.7 del tool GeForce Experience e supportare la versione beta di GeForce ShadowPay.
Il download dei driver, in versioni a 32bit e a 64bit per tutti i sistemi operativi Windows, è accessibile a questo indirizzo; di seguito le note fornite in dotazione con i driver.
This 331.65 Game Ready WHQL driver ensures youll have the best possible gaming experience in Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty: Ghosts. These Game Ready drivers will also provide performance enhancements in a wide variety of different games.
In addition, the new 331.65 Game Ready driver is bundled with GeForce Experience v1.7 which includes support for two highly-anticipated new technologies. NVIDIA GameStream provides end users with the ability to stream PC games from their GeForce GTX-equipped PC directly to a SHIELD device. This update also introduces the Beta version of GeForce ShadowPlay, an innovated new game capture tool with exceptional features and performance.
New in GeForce R331 Drivers
- Performance Boost Increases performance by up to 19% for GeForce 400/500/600/700 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 327.23 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here is one example of measured gains:
- GeForce GTX 690/770/780/TITAN:
- Up to 12% in Battlefield 4
- Up to 19% in Sniper Elite V2
- Up to 13% in Dirt: Showdown
- Up to 9% in Metro: Last Light
- Up to 9% in Sleeping Dogs
- Up to 8% in Max Payne 3
- Up to 6% in F1 2012
- SLI Technology
- Batman: Arkham Origins updated profile
- Battlefield 4 updated profile
- Shadow Warrior added DX9 profile
- War of the Vikings added DX11 profile
- Dragon Sword - updated DX9 profile
- GRID 2 - updated DX11 profile
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 - updated profile
- 3D Vision
- Shadow Warrior Excellent
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Fair
- The Wolf Among Us Good
- Gaming Technology
- Enables GeForce ShadowPlay technology
- Civilization 5 added HBAO+
- Enables NVIDIA GameStream technology
- 4K Displays
- Adds support for 4K Surround
- Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.0725.
- Installs HD Audio v18.104.22.168
- Installs GeForce Experience v22.214.171.124
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.