Versione aggiornata per i driver ATI Omega
Disponibile per il download, in locale dalla sezione software di Hardware Upgrade, la nuova versione dei driver Omega per schede video ATI della famiglia Radeon.
I nuovi driver giungono alla versione 2.6.42 e sono basati sulla revision 5.6 dei driver ATI catalust 5.6 ufficiale; il download è disponibile al seguente indirizzo:
Di seguito le note fornite a corredo con i nuovi driver:
What's New in Omega Drivers? v2.6.42
* Based on the Catalyst 5.6 Official drivers.
- Removed a lot of obsolete tweaks.
- Removed RadLinker from package.
+ Now ATI Tray Tools is included as default tweaker.
+ Re-enabled the default 3D and Color panels in the ATI Control Panel.
+ Added a desktop shortcut for the ATI CP and for ATT (both optional).
+ Included a few new OGL Smart Shaders.
Note: Since these drivers include a non-standard version of ATT, I would recommend that if you have any previous version of ATT installed, please uninstall it before installing these drivers, not doing so may cause unknown problems.
Note2: Please don't e-mail telling me there are a few references about the old CP on the site, I'm aware of this and will update as soon as I can.
What's new for ATI Tray Tools?
+ Added Shell Context menu for executable files. Now you can easily create/edit and delete game profiles associated with selected executable file. Just click right mouse button and select apropriate menu item from "ATI Tray Tools" menu. ATT must reside in memory to be able to do this job.
+ Added option to add offset (by X and Y) for OSD position in game profile.
+ Added option to show temperatrure in Fahrenheit. (FAN Speed table use only values in Celsius)
+ Added new button in Game Profiles. "Detect 3D API Type". Using this button you can check what 3D API type is used in the selected profile. ATT will not be able to detect API type if the selected executable doesn't link directly to known 3D API library files like opengl32.dll, d3d8.dll, d3d9.dll.
* Updated Overlay Theater Mode. Now you can set separate settings for Clone and Extended Desktop Modes.
* Now TV settings accessible in Exntended Desktop mode too.
* Reenabled menu item to launch Windows Display Properties.
* Updated installation procedure. Now if installation procedure unable to overwrite some files, it replace these files after restart. You must restart your computer in this case.
* Fixed wrong file name creation in ScreenShot module.
* Fixed some errors with Game Profiles in Control Center mode.
* Fixed bug when ATT unable to start on system with Dual Monitors.