Una versione aggiornata per ATI Tray Tools
Rilasciata una versione aggiornata di ATI Tray Tools, una semplice utility per la gestione delle schede video ATI. Questa utility inserisce nella systray del sistema una piccola icona attraverso cui accedere alle principali impostazioni video, come ad esempio impostazioni Direct3D e OpenGL, filtro anisotropico, antialias ecc.
Il download è disponibile in locale dalla sezione software di Hardware Upgrade, al seguente indirizzo:
Di seguito sono riportate le principali caratteristiche del programma:
- Support for ATI Control Center
- Support for TV Out and displays with profiles
- Options to change Theater mode together with TV Out
- Overclocking with templates including FAN Control
- Automatic overclocking when application required 3D mode
- Temperature monitoring
- Artifact Tester with ability to find maximum stable clocks for GPU and Memory.
- Game profiles with desktop shortcut creation.
- Direct3D settings with templates, GUI form and tray popup menu
- OpenGL settings with templates, GUI form and tray popup menu
- Hardware low level color correction
- Hardware tweaks. Setting PCI latency timer
- Radeon Information Show information about memory type, active rendering pipe lines and more
- System wide Hot Keys. (Load profiles any profiles/work with colors/run any application)
- Refresh Lock system with ability to set separate refresh rates for each resolution.
- Tweak for overriding Pixel and Vertex Shaders
- Speed improvement tweaks for Anisotropic/Trilinear Filtering. Support for Catalyst A.I.
- Unique OSD system. Displays FPS, GPU/Memory speed and temperatures, FAN speed
- Support for system options, VPU Recover, DMA Copy and so on
- Support Display Rotation.
- Support for MMC applications
- Support for HYDRAVISION applications
- Monitoring Graphs. (GPU/Env temperature. GPU/Mem speed, Main CPU Usage).
- A lot of useful things. Like Save/Restore Desktop icon positions and more
- Audio Recorder
- Screenshots system
- Powerful Plug-Ins support. (API for VC++/Delphi included)
- PCI Register Set. Allow to program any registers in any PCI device at start up time. For advanced users only!
- Source code for plugins as examples.
Queste le note fornite con l'ultima versione:
- Improved 3D detection
- Now ATT will not try to monitor application which was started from Windows folder.
- Fixed error in "DCC Configuration" window when "Override Display
becomes grayed if monitor doesn't support DDC.
- Fixed bug with display rotation assigned to hot keys.
+ Added support for Smart Shaders effects. A few custom shaders included in installation package.
Look in "Smart Shaders" folder.
- Upgraded "Game Profiles" module. Now you can set individual 3D setting for
+ Added "Edit" button near 3D profiles selection to easy change settings in 3D profile without closing
"Game Profiles" window.
+ Added "Play" button in "Auto 2d/3d" module for fast playing selected .wav file.
+ Added option to select type of font to draw FPS value
- Standard - fastest font
- Digit - fast font
+ Added support for Direct3D 8/Direct3D 9 games in OSD Module (FPS and FlashOSD).
+ Added new Flash OSD fields.
"Free Texture Memory (D3D)". - This field will show free Texture Memory.
Texture memory is calculated as sum of on board video memory plus AGP Memory.
"Show 3D API Type" - This field will show used 3D API in game. (OGL/D3D8/D3D9)
"System Memory Used by process" - Show how much system memory currently used by application.
All fields in FlashOSD updated one time per second but be careful it can sometimes slow down a bit
your game if you select "Show all times" mode. Because in this mode, your video board will make
additional job to render all characters in FlashOSD strings every frame
- Changed behavior of FPS meter. Now it can be hidden.
+ Added new hot key "Hide/Show FPS meter".
- Fixed some bugs in ATT Shared Memory interface module.
+ Added option to disable Aggressive 3D detection code for compatible issues
- Updated "Monitoring Graphs". Added support for minus temperatures.
- Added 2 new monitoring sources:
1. Free Video (onboard) Memory
2. Free Texture Memory (onboard memory + AGP Memory)
- Now monitor will display values at left side of line when you point your mouse over
+ Added support for new X850 models
- Upgraded color correction module to support two displays. Now you can save separate
for each display. Now hot keys will apply color correction only for selected display. You can change
active display for color correction from Color menu or by pressing hotkey. After loading color
profile, you active display for color correction also will be changed.
+ Added hot key to switch active display for color correction.
- All items from Tweak Menu moved into one Dialog Box "Standard Tweaks".
and Geometry Instancing removed from menu and can be access from either Direct3D settings or OpenGL
settings dialog boxes.