Una nuova revision per ATI Tray Tools
ATI Tray Tools è una semplice utility per la gestione delle schede video di casa ATi. Questa utility inserisce nella systray del sistema una piccola icona attraverso cui accedere alle principali impostazioni video, come ad esempio impostazioni Direct3D e OpenGL, filtro anisotropico, antialias ecc.
Il download, in locale dalla sezione software di Hardware Upgrade, è disponibile a questo indirizzo.
Queste le note fornite con l'ultima versione:
- Added support for PAL-M TV Format
- Now ATT can detect started application and apply apropriate settings even if this application is in exception list.
- Added missed Smart Shader effects
- Fixed bug with restoring previouse OpenGL settings in "Game Profiles"
- Added new monitoring source "FPS Counter".
- Removed "Free Texture Memory (D3D only)" field from FLashOSD
- Added "Free Video Memory" and "Free Texture Memory" to FlashOSD module. Will work with any 3D API.
- Added support for Custom Smart Shader effects in Control Center mode.
- Improved support for Catalyst Control Center.
+ Added "Force Triple Buffer (D3D)" in Game profiles. This option is application depended and can not be enabled as system wide option. To be able to use Direct3D Force Tweaks you must keep enabled "Aggressive 3D Detection" option.
- Improved Auto 2d/3d and OSD Modules.
+ Added option to select custom Smart Shader files from list of files in "Smart Shaders" folder.
- Fixed wrong detection of some Radeon 9100 boards
- Minor changes in 3D Rendering window to speed up rendering procedure up to 10%.
Di seguito sono invece riportate le principali caratteristiche di questo software:
- Support for ATI Control Center
- Support for TV Out and displays with profiles
- Options to change Theater mode together with TV Out
- Overclocking with templates including FAN Control
- Automatic Overclocking when application required 3D mode
- Temperature monitoring
- Artifact Tester with ability to find maximum stable clocks for GPU and Memory.
- Game profiles with desktop shortcut creation.
- Direct3D settings with templates, GUI form and tray popup menu
- OpenGL settings with templates, GUI form and tray popup menu
- Hardware low level color correction
- Hardware tweaks. Setting PCI latency timer
- Radeon Information Show information about memory type, active rendering pipe lines and more
- System wide Hot Keys. (Load profiles any profiles/work with colors/run any application)
- Refresh Lock system with ability to set separate refresh rates for each resolution.
- Tweak for overriding Pixel and Vertex Shaders
- Speed improvement tweaks for Anisotropic/Trilinear Filtering. Support for Catalyst A.I.
- Support for system options, VPU Recover, DMA Copy and so on
- Support Display Rotation.
- Support for MMC applications
- Support for HYDRAVISION applications
- Monitoring Graphs. (GPU/Env temperature. GPU/Mem speed, Main CPU Usage).
- A lot of useful things. Like Save/Restore Desktop icon positions and more
- Audio Recorder
- Screenshots system
- Powerful Plug-Ins support. (API for VC++/Delphi included)
- PCI Register Set. Allow to program any registers in any PCI device at start up time. For advanced users only!
- Source code for plugins as examples.
- Shared memory allow other application to retrieve information about clocks, temperatures and general 3D settings.