Nuovo aggiornamento per ATI Tray Tool
Rilasciata una versione aggiornata di ATi Tray Tool, utility per il tweaking e l'ottimizzazione delle schede video basate su chip ATI Radeon; permette di accedere a numerose opzioni avanzate di controllo delle schede video ATI.
Il download è disponibile in locale dalla sezione software di Hardware Upgrade, al seguente indirizzo
Queste le principali caratteristiche di questo software:
- Support for ATI Control Center
- Support for TV Out and displays with profiles
- Options to change Theater mode together with TV Out
- Overclocking with templates including FAN Control
- Automatic overclocking when application required 3D mode
- Temperature monitoring
- Artifact Tester with ability to find maximum stable clocks for GPU and Memory.
- Game profiles with desktop shortcut creation.
- Direct3D settings with templates, GUI form and tray popup menu
- OpenGL settings with templates, GUI form and tray popup menu
- Hardware low level color correction
- Hardware tweaks. Setting PCI latency timer
- Radeon Information Show information about memory type, active rendering pipe lines and more
- System wide Hot Keys. (Load profiles any profiles/work with colors/run any application)
- Refresh Lock system with ability to set separate refresh rates for each resolution.
- Tweak for overriding Pixel and Vertex Shaders
- Speed improvement tweaks for Anisotropic/Trilinear Filtering. Support for Catalyst A.I.
- Unique OSD system. Displays FPS, GPU/Memory speed and temperatures, FAN speed
- Support for system options, VPU Recover, DMA Copy and so on
- Support Display Rotation.
- Support for MMC applications
- Support for HYDRAVISION applications
- Monitoring Graphs. (GPU/Env temperature. GPU/Mem speed, Main CPU Usage).
- A lot of useful things. Like Save/Restore Desktop icon positions and more
- Audio Recorder
- Screenshots system
- Powerful Plug-Ins support. (API for VC++/Delphi included)
- PCI Register Set. Allow to program any registers in any PCI device at start up time. For advanced users only!
- Source code for plugins as examples.
Windows 9x/ME is not supported!
Di seguito la lista delle novità implementate in questa nuova versione:
+ Added new options into Game Profiles. Direct3D9 tweaks. Using this tweaks you can override some hardware information about your video board.
+ Added support for SMARTGART. Look in "Hardware" menu. (SMARTGART service must be installed and enabled!)
+ Added 5 new hotkeys for manual overclocking GPU and Memory by 1 step up or down.
+ Added new tweaks databases Video Acceleration settings and Display Tweaks.
+ Added Default buttons for Standard Tweaks window, Direct3D and OpenGL Tweaks.
+ Added options to execute applications when entering 3D mode and when leaving it.
* Updated installation procedure. Added two shortcuts to Install and Uninstall ATT Windows Shell Integration.
* Updated Shared Memory. Now FPS counter is included in global ATT Shared Memory.
* Improved command line support. Added command line options:
/LD3D [name of profile] - load Direct3D (or 3D in Control Center mode) profile
/LDGL [name of profile] - load OpenGL profile
/LDOV [name of profile] - load Overclocking profile
/LDTV [name of profile] - load Display/TV profile
/LDGP /LOADGAME [name of profile] - load Game Profile (If ATT is already started /EXIT command line parameter has no effect) /RSTCLK - reset clocks to default values
/EXIT - Exit from ATT
For example if you want to load overclocking profile and exit from ATT, you can add shortcut to ATT into Startup folder of system menu and add this command line. Always put profile name in quotation marks.
atitray.exe /LDOV "My Stable OverProfile" /EXIT
* Fixed bug when TV Properties Tab doesn't visible with extended desktop mode. Now TV Options will be accessible all times, even if you don't have TV attached to the board.
* Updated screenshot system. Added support for JPG/PNG file creating. Screenshot without active game always will be saved as BMP.
* Fixed broken support for temperature monitoring and fan control for ASUS 9800XT boards.
* Improved OSD rendering in situation when game clipped part of screen with ViewPort.
* Fixed error with hotkeys (Hide/Show FPS/FlashOSD)
* Updated Advanced Tweaks editor
* Updated "No overclocking" mode. If you Radeon doesn't supported by ATI Tray Tools (IGP series) you can disable all overclocking functions in atitray.ini. Set opt_disable_ovr value to 1. In this mode all modules depended on GPU and Memory clocks will be disabled. For example Overclocking, hardware monitoring, Auto 2d/3d Overclocking and so on. But you still can use all other functions!
* Fixed wrong OSD color calculation for some old Direct3D (D3D 7/6/5) games.