Nuovi driver per le schede AMD con Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.9.1
AMD ha reso disponibile una version aggiornata dei propri driver per schede video della famiglia Radeon: parliamo del pacchetto Radeon Software Crimson Edition versione 16.9.1, con il quale è stato implementato supporto al gioco Deus Ex: Mankind Divided in abbinamento alle API DirectX 12. Non manca anche un nuovo profilo per il gioco DOTA 2 in abbinamento a tecnologia multi GPU Crossfire, in questo caso per l'utilizzo delle API DirectX 11.
I driver sono disponibili per il download a questo indirizzo; di seguito le note fornite in abbinamento:
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.9.1 Highlights
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (DirectX®12)
New AMD CrossFire profile added for DirectX® 11:
- A small number of 144Hz non-FreeSync enabled displays may exhibit flickering during gaming or on desktop.
- FreeSync may stay enabled while on desktop causing flickering.
- Grand Theft Auto V may experience an application hang after loading story mode.
- DiRT Rally rain drops may flicker when using high or ultra in game settings.
- DOOM may experience a hang on game exit in some limited AMD PowerXpress configurations.
- Total War: Warhammer may experience negative AMD CrossFire scaling on some Radeon RX 400 series configurations.
- GPU utilization may remain high when idle after running SteamVR performance benchmark.
- Pixel format options may be missing from Radeon Settings for some limited system configurations on Radeon RX 480 graphics.
- Radeon Software may intermittently fail to install or hang on some AMD CrossFire configurations. If this happens users can reboot and re-install without issue as a workaround.
- Some Radeon RX 400 series graphics products may experience high GPU usage when resuming from sleep.
- A few game titles may fail to launch or crash if the AMD Gaming Evolved overlay is enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable the AMD Gaming Evolved "In Game Overlay".
- Upgrading from a previous Radeon Software Crimson Edition version may cause user settings in Radeon Settings to reset to defaults.
- OpenCL applications may run initially on integrated graphics if they are present. Make sure to set the application to the correct device you would like to use.
- Radeon Settings information tab may report incorrect Open CL or Mantle versions.
- Radeon Software installer may report driver uninstallation failed even when it was successful.
- No Man's Sky some minor corruption may be experienced when standing close to solid structures inside of caves.
- Mouse cursor corruption may be experienced very intermittently on the Radeon RX 480.
- DOTA2 may experience an application hang when using the Vulkan API and changing resolution or game/quality settings.
- Ashes of the Singularity may experience an application crash with "crazy" in game settings and Multi-GPU enabled.