Torna indietro   Hardware Upgrade Forum > Giochi > Giochi per PC > Thread ufficiali

Recensione Zenfone 11 Ultra: il flagship ASUS ritorna a essere un 'padellone'
Recensione Zenfone 11 Ultra: il flagship ASUS ritorna a essere un 'padellone'
Zenfone 11 Ultra ha tantissime qualità interessanti, fra cui potenza da vendere, un display di primissimo livello, un comparto audio potente e prestazioni di connettività fra le migliori della categoria. Manca però dell'esclusività del predecessore, che in un settore composto da "padelloni" si distingueva per le sue dimensioni compatte. Abbiamo provato il nuovo flagship ASUS, e in questa recensione vi raccontiamo com'è andata.
Appian: non solo low code. La missione è l’ottimizzazione dei processi con l'IA
Appian: non solo low code. La missione è l’ottimizzazione dei processi con l'IA
Abbiamo partecipato ad Appian World 2024, evento dedicato a partner e clienti che si è svolto recentemente nei pressi di Washington DC, vicino alla sede storica dell’azienda. Nel festeggiare il 25mo anniversario, Appian ha annunciato diverse novità in ambito intelligenza artificiale
Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza occhialini
Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza occhialini
Primo contatto con il monitor Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27 che grazie a particolari accorgimenti tecnici riesce a ricreare l'illusione della spazialità tridimensionale senza che sia necessario utilizzare occhialini
Tutti gli articoli Tutte le news

Vai al Forum
Rispondi

Strumenti
Old 03-02-2019, 19:16   #381
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

Iscritto dal: Oct 2008
Città: Mercallo (VA)
What We Are Up To - Something Fresh From The Labs

Hello everyone!

The Lab Coats keep telling us that the mercs need more firepower. There was a bunch more they kept babbling on about, but we tuned that out once we saw these new specimens for the Firebugs out there. Now they haven’t exactly been “field tested”, or tested at all really (unless you count cute furry, irradiated animals in the backwoods of Cornwall). But that’s where you come in!

Have you ever wanted to microwave something clear across the room, or within eyesight really? Look no further than the new Helios Rifle (patent pending)! This baby fires balls of plasma in full auto or three round burst that we can (mostly) guarantee will cook your enemies from inside out and keep going to cook their friends too!

Did we mention we needed help testing that guarantee before wider rollout, just make sure we have an updated copy of your HZ-507 testing forms, notarized in triplicate, on file before handling, or being anywhere near this weapon.

But wait, there’s more!

Was the sound of rounds built on the “science” of dark magic known as “microwaves” not enough for you? Did you want to know what would happen if somebody took that tech and took it to 11? Well lucky you, so did the lab coats back in R&D!

She fires energy bolts down range, and any entrepreneuring user can choose to “overcharge” the Killerwatt and send a beam of, what did they call it? Tesla destruction down range, destroying all in its path, making you, the new king of the battlefield! Something something harmful side effects*. Please don’t visit a doctor, as you may kill them via exposure to your newly irradiated body - but who needs them anyway when you are in the line of work that you are?

*May cause internal hemorrhaging, spontaneous combustion, paranoia, disillusion of grandeur, low blood pressure, restless leg syndrome, and extended stretches of homicidal mania. Call your nearest Horzine physician if effects, or continued life, last for more than 4 hours.
ThePonz è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 15-02-2019, 22:47   #382
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

What We Are Up To - The Return Of Cyberpunk and an AM(A)A

Hello everyone!

Spring is almost here, and for those that remember last year that means one important things for your schedule... The Killing Floor 2 Cyberpunk Spring event!

For those willing to plumb the depths of Spillway’s seasonal objectives, a new outfit awaits, along with a host of Cyberpunk drops along the way.

Players will find quality of life improvements (such as toggle sprint), balancing of perks and weapons (like the recently announced Firebug, and panic and related weapons, changes), bug fixes (we have identified and fixed an issue that would cause Zeds to spawn in line of sight of players) and more! Even the Survivalist is getting some love to its perk skills (these are trial changes while the team continues to evaluate a larger overhaul of the perk), with buffs coming for:
  • Medic Training: More healing and faster cooldown
  • Melee Expert: Increased attack speed (small) and damage (large)
  • Make Things Go Boom: Increased radius
  • Spontaneous Zed-plosion: Increased chance (small), damage (large), and radius (25%). This skill will also no-longer knock down zeds, but stun them instead.
    • A similar change has been made for the Firebug Zed Shrapnel skill

We aren’t ready to announce a beta date just yet, but to help tide you over we have something a little different. Next week we will be hosting a Ask Me Almost Anything (AMAA) at the Killing Floor 2 reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/killingfloor/)! You will find devs from several different specialties around to answer your questions about Killing Floor 2 on Thursday February 21st (between 2 and 4 PM EST, -5 GMT).

Keep an eye out for:
  • David Amata - Product Lead
  • Mike Stone - Producer
  • Jeff Robinson - Senior Programmer
  • Jonathan Betancourt - Designer
  • Chris Goodwin - Level Designer
If you can’t make it, don’t worry! We will have the AMA post up the day before to allow fans, who may not be able to be present, to have a chance to get their questions posted and answered. We look forward to seeing you there!
Old 17-04-2019, 19:31   #383
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

tredici (13!!!) nuovi achievements comparsi in lista
Old 17-04-2019, 19:55   #384
djmatrix619

L'Avatar di djmatrix619

Iscritto dal: Aug 2006
Città: London, UK
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da ThePonz Guarda i messaggi
tredici (13!!!) nuovi achievements comparsi in lista
Evento Pasquale?
djmatrix619 è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 18-04-2019, 10:41   #385
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da djmatrix619 Guarda i messaggi
Evento Pasquale?

so solo che mi han spanato di nuovo il 100%

Old 30-04-2019, 23:02   #386
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

What We Are Up To - Something Old & Something New

Hello everyone!

The team in the lab have been at it again! This time they have mixed it up with something they found gathering dust and rust in a closet and one of their new “inspired” ideas. We can only hope they cleaned those things before testing it and rushing it out to the trader pod system, but we make no promises.

First up, we have something new for the Demolitionist in all of you. The Seal Squeal is an explosive semi-automatic harpoon launcher that fires explosive laden harpoons. Each one of these lovely rounds are wrapped with a timed explosive that can pin zeds to another surface. Think of it as gore-geous wall art! They attach themselves to anything you may want to go boom.This baby has two detonation modes to let you control exactly when the explosions happen. The default mode self detonates after 4 seconds. If that's not your style and you prefer to play with your prey, the alt-fire let's you control the explosion much like C-4. We know what mercs are wondering next. All this for the low, low price of 1100 Dosh as a Tier 3 weapon at a trader pod near you.

Have you ever wanted to smack around your fellow mercs to make them all better (and perhaps to make your own experience a tad more cathartic)? For the overworked and underpaid Medics out there, we introduce the Hemoclobber. This beauty is a medical melee weapon that combines the technology of the medical syringe with the fun of beating things to a pulp. It heals players and poisons Zeds on Light Attacks. The Heavy Attack uses ammunition for an extra punch. If you strike a Zed or player with it, it will cause an explosion of medical gas that damages all Zeds in the explosion radius while healing players nearby. We feel confident that both Medics and Berserkers will find this multi use Tier 3 weapon a bargain at 1100 Dosh.

We will have more intel to share soon mercs so stay tuned!
Old 30-04-2019, 23:02   #387
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

Old 01-01-2022, 21:28   #388
Phaenomena

Iscritto dal: Jul 2018
qualcuno su ps4 con cui giocare? visto che i server sono morti
Phaenomena è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 24-08-2023, 10:32   #389
Jon Irenicus

L'Avatar di Jon Irenicus

Iscritto dal: May 2001
Hanno annunciato il 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGLLWE4BdZk
Jon Irenicus è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 24-08-2023, 22:11   #390
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da Jon Irenicus Guarda i messaggi
e poi uno si chiede perché i FP son sempre incazzati.. poveri cuccioli

azz, da quanto non entravo in sto thread..
Old 25-08-2023, 07:39   #391
Jon Irenicus

L'Avatar di Jon Irenicus

Iscritto dal: May 2001
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da ThePonz Guarda i messaggi
e poi uno si chiede perché i FP son sempre incazzati.. poveri cuccioli

azz, da quanto non entravo in sto thread..
Ehila Ponz, pure io era un po' che non ci entravo ed è una vita che non gioco a KF2... Magari col 3, quando uscirà, qualche partitina la rifarò.
Jon Irenicus è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
 Rispondi

Recensione Zenfone 11 Ultra: il flagship ASUS ritorna a essere un 'padellone' Recensione Zenfone 11 Ultra: il flagship ASUS ri...
Appian: non solo low code. La missione è l’ottimizzazione dei processi con l'IA Appian: non solo low code. La missione è ...
Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza occhialini Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza o...
La Formula E può correre su un tracciato vero? Reportage da Misano con Jaguar TCS Racing La Formula E può correre su un tracciato ...
Lenovo LEGION e LOQ: due notebook diversi, stessa anima gaming Lenovo LEGION e LOQ: due notebook diversi, stess...
Dacia Duster, prima guida: con le versio...
Google Pixel 8 Pro 256 GB a 928€ (minimo...
Arriva l'ok da Parlamento europeo sul di...
RISC-V: l'uso dell'ISA open-source da pa...
Amazon scatenata: iPad a 399€, airfryer ...
SK hynix, costruzione della Fab M15X ai ...
Oggi 459€ per utenti Prime il portatile ...
Sta per succedere! La prima gara a guida...
Parthenope: un nuovo RPG investigativo t...
Urbanista Malibu: ecco come va la cassa ...
Gas Station Simulator è costato 1...
AOC Graphic Pro U3, tre nuovi monitor pe...
Wacom Movink: per la prima volta il disp...
HPE Aruba presenta i nuovi access point ...
Lamborghini presenta Urus SE, prima vers...
Chromium
GPU-Z
OCCT
LibreOffice Portable
Opera One Portable
Opera One 106
CCleaner Portable
CCleaner Standard
Cpu-Z
Driver NVIDIA GeForce 546.65 WHQL
SmartFTP
Trillian