Torna indietro   Hardware Upgrade Forum > Componenti Hardware > Overclocking

Appian: non solo low code. La missione è l’ottimizzazione dei processi con l'IA
Appian: non solo low code. La missione è l’ottimizzazione dei processi con l'IA
Abbiamo partecipato ad Appian World 2024, evento dedicato a partner e clienti che si è svolto recentemente nei pressi di Washington DC, vicino alla sede storica dell’azienda. Nel festeggiare il 25mo anniversario, Appian ha annunciato diverse novità in ambito intelligenza artificiale
Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza occhialini
Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza occhialini
Primo contatto con il monitor Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27 che grazie a particolari accorgimenti tecnici riesce a ricreare l'illusione della spazialità tridimensionale senza che sia necessario utilizzare occhialini
La Formula E può correre su un tracciato vero? Reportage da Misano con Jaguar TCS Racing
La Formula E può correre su un tracciato vero? Reportage da Misano con Jaguar TCS Racing
Abbiamo visto ancora una volta la Formula E da vicino, ospiti di Jaguar TCS Racing. In questa occasione però curve e rettilinei erano quelli di un circuito permanente, molto diverso dagli stretti passaggi delle strade di Roma
Tutti gli articoli Tutte le news

Vai al Forum
Rispondi

Strumenti
Old 10-07-2018, 07:45   #1
neokid2416

Iscritto dal: Jul 2018
i3 530M

Before using the RefluxEase night-times were a regular misery! When laying in the flat sleeping position for more than 10 minutes I experienced a prolonged burning sensation in my stomach. On many occasions I would suddenly be awoken from a deep sleep gasping for breath after bile moved up from my stomach to lodge in my throat and block my airway. My Wife was very concerned by this occurrence and consequently she too was having restless sleep worrying that I might choke!

Please view more at:*https://bestpillowsleepers.com/

I can say, with all honesty that the RefluxEase makes a considerable difference to me being able to sleep comfortably. My Wife has mentioned that since I have been using the RefluxEase she too has a more relaxed nights sleep. If you would like to experience a better nights sleep with the RefluxEase, click here to go to our shopping page or if you have any questions, please contact me and I’ll be more than happy to answer them.

Using The RefluxEase Wedge Pillow
This picture show the RefluxEase* positioned against the headboard and in line with the edge of the bed. In this case we show one pillow. It is the users choice how many pillows they find comfortable, or not to use any pillows at all. This picture shows the smooth “roll over” at the thin edge of the pillow. The design is unique to the RefluxEase and cannot be found on any other acid reflux pillow. You can also see the thickness and quality of the foam used in the RefluxEase which, once again, cannot be found in many other cheaper pillows.

Please go to the website to know more

This picture*illustrates the generous size of the RefluxEase. Whether choosing to lie on your side or back there is plenty of space for the upper body and arms. The*cover is made from 100% cotton and is easily removed for washing. We do not continue the cover to the underside of the pillow to allow the foam face to grip to the mattress top sheet.

It is most important that the user positions themselves with the lower edge of the RefluxEase just above the hips or in the small of the back. The lumbar support on the*actual RefluxEase*gives added support and comfort whilst lessening the ‘slide down’ effect. The gentle elevation of the upper torso is shown quite clearly and the extra pillow is supporting the head only. Many cheaper pillows are made with a very steep angle and do not have the very generous width of the RefluxEase. The body cannot adjust to the steep angle so sleep is continually interrupted.

View my Scoop IT at:*https://www.scoop.it/t/best-pillow-sleepers

The benefits for the non-RefluxEase user are clearly shown in this picture. The lower sheet configuration remains undisturbed. The bed remains in the horizontal position and there is plenty of normal sleeping space. The other alternative would be to raise the head of the complete bed leaving the non-RefluxEase user in an uncomfortable position

Ultima modifica di neokid2416 : 25-09-2018 alle 08:28.
neokid2416 è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
 Rispondi

Appian: non solo low code. La missione è l’ottimizzazione dei processi con l'IA Appian: non solo low code. La missione è ...
Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza occhialini Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza o...
La Formula E può correre su un tracciato vero? Reportage da Misano con Jaguar TCS Racing La Formula E può correre su un tracciato ...
Lenovo LEGION e LOQ: due notebook diversi, stessa anima gaming Lenovo LEGION e LOQ: due notebook diversi, stess...
Nothing Ear e Ear (a): gli auricolari per tutti i gusti! La ''doppia'' recensione Nothing Ear e Ear (a): gli auricolari per tutti ...
Optimus, il robot umanoide di Tesla, in ...
Il 5 maggio torna la Maratona Fotografic...
Teatro dei Vitellini - Regia di Gian Pao...
Phi-3 Mini, il modello IA di Microsoft c...
D-Wave annuncia la disponibilità ...
AWS aggiorna Amazon Bedrock con nuove fu...
Sonos: in arrivo un restyling completo p...
La Russia ha condannato il direttore del...
Dead Island 2 arriva finalmente su Steam...
Era già il tablet più conv...
Razer Viper V3 Pro: il mouse da gaming w...
Noctua NH-L12Sx77: il dissipatore per bu...
AVM FRITZ!Repeater 1200 AX: il più vendu...
Apple presenterà i nuovi iPad il ...
SAP introduce l'IA nelle sue soluzioni p...
Chromium
GPU-Z
OCCT
LibreOffice Portable
Opera One Portable
Opera One 106
CCleaner Portable
CCleaner Standard
Cpu-Z
Driver NVIDIA GeForce 546.65 WHQL
SmartFTP
Trillian