Torna indietro   Hardware Upgrade Forum > Giochi > Giochi per PC > Thread ufficiali

Recensione Zenfone 11 Ultra: il flagship ASUS ritorna a essere un 'padellone'
Recensione Zenfone 11 Ultra: il flagship ASUS ritorna a essere un 'padellone'
Zenfone 11 Ultra ha tantissime qualità interessanti, fra cui potenza da vendere, un display di primissimo livello, un comparto audio potente e prestazioni di connettività fra le migliori della categoria. Manca però dell'esclusività del predecessore, che in un settore composto da "padelloni" si distingueva per le sue dimensioni compatte. Abbiamo provato il nuovo flagship ASUS, e in questa recensione vi raccontiamo com'è andata.
Appian: non solo low code. La missione è l’ottimizzazione dei processi con l'IA
Appian: non solo low code. La missione è l’ottimizzazione dei processi con l'IA
Abbiamo partecipato ad Appian World 2024, evento dedicato a partner e clienti che si è svolto recentemente nei pressi di Washington DC, vicino alla sede storica dell’azienda. Nel festeggiare il 25mo anniversario, Appian ha annunciato diverse novità in ambito intelligenza artificiale
Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza occhialini
Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza occhialini
Primo contatto con il monitor Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27 che grazie a particolari accorgimenti tecnici riesce a ricreare l'illusione della spazialità tridimensionale senza che sia necessario utilizzare occhialini
Tutti gli articoli Tutte le news

Vai al Forum
Rispondi

Strumenti
Old 15-07-2018, 00:56   #361
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

Iscritto dal: Oct 2008
Città: Mercallo (VA)
comparsi 6 nuovi achievements
il che significa

4 nuova mappa tutte le difficoltà
+
1 collectibles nuova mappa
+
???

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WWAUT - Spooky Tidings And One Last Chance

Hello everyone!

With the Summer Sideshow now behind us, the team is working hard towards the next big event! Before going into more detail on that (and some awesome new media to lead the way), we wanted to cover some other topics we know you, the community care deeply about.

First up, for those who may have missed our teasing, hinting, and outright saying it during the Alienware livestream at E3.... the next community voted weapon is the FN FAL! We’ll have some great new renders of it for you in the days to come along with the other new weapons joining the arsenal. Throughout the course of the Community Classic Weapon poll, several weapons have stood out as runner ups, the almost was, the could have beens. Today we plan to settle that debate in finality. Vote for your favorite Community Classic Killing Floor 1 weapon to return to Killing Floor 2! They won’t be back on the next poll!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...LVYdQ/viewform

Two other topics we’ll be talking more about in the weeks to come are Matchmaking (it’s being overhauled and rebuilt for a better player experience!) and ZedConomy refinements based on player feedback. These will be at the core of several Quality of Life improvements we are working towards for players, with more details to come as development continues. Some of the items we mention over the coming weeks may not make it into the next major update due to the complexity of the work involved, but we want you to know that work is underway!

And now for something special. This Halloween, the Zeds are dressing up in their Halloween finest and today we present to you the Halloween Clot and Crawlers.

What could the other Zeds be? Why are they getting all dressed up? Let this be an invitation of the mind if you will, what are your guesses for the theme, setting and Zeds for this Halloween?[/quote]
ThePonz è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 20-07-2018, 19:39   #362
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

WWAUT Scaring Up Some New Guns!

Hello everyone!

Last week we mentioned that the FN-FAL was the just community picked classic joining the Killing Floor 2. Today we want to go over all the arsenal additions!

Commando’s rejoice, this update looks to extend the Commando’s choices and multi perk selection to allow for more player options. The previously announced Tier 4 FN-FAL is targeted not just at the Commando perk, but for the Sharpshooter as well, featuring a 4X scope.

The other multiperk inclusion is the new HMTech-501 Medic Rifle. This fresh out of the labs augmentation to the HMTech lineup has an underslung grenade launcher fitted and chambered to fire Medic healing grenades at range. Slotting into the 5th tier weapon pool, this one is sure to keep your friends happy, and the Zeds dead!

And one final weapon that is pure Commando. Sure, you’ve seen it before in the hands of the enemy, but isn’t it time you turned the tables and took on the Zed’s with this blast from the past? Announcing the Tier 4 MKb. 42 (H) straight out of whatever bunker that Hans has been hiding his collection in.

Oh, and some more of our Halloween Zeds wanted a chance to show off their concept art before their official unveiling, so without further ado, The Cyst and Scrake!

It’s getting pretty scary over here. What do you think these Zeds are up to?
Old 03-08-2018, 19:58   #363
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

WWAUT - Matching Costumes

Hello everyone!

Before continuing to explore what the Zeds are up to this Halloween, we wanted to revisit the improved Matchmaking we mentioned in an early update and detail out what this means for you as a player.

The big thing players will notice is that the Main Menu Matchmaking UI has split into two options. Find A Match and Create A Match - the current system supports both of these but there can be confusion, especially for those new to the game. Find A Match will work most like what users will be used to from the existing system. It is intended for solo or small groups looking to hop into an existing game based on:
  • Game Mode
  • Difficulty
  • Length
  • And Region (For console players. On PC it now has an automatic ping filter to find low ping games)

They will be able to set what parameters they are searching for, and ask the game to find them a match that fits those parameters, starting first with games that are in lobby and not started. If it can’t find one at all, it will inform players and recommend they change their settings (or try out the new Create A Match flow!)

The new path is the Create A Match option. Here the Group/Party Host will be able to set all the parameters from Online Matchmaking plus several more which are:
  • Map
  • And Permissions (who can join the game)
    • Public
    • Friends Only
    • Password

Parties who use this route will reserve a server in their region and it will change to match their chosen settings.

We believe these changes (including servers returning to the admin set default after a server has been used for a match) and fixes, we will also be looking for player feedback on how we can make this a better experience!

Now, what you’ve all been waiting for! The Husk and the Gorefast are exploring some costume options as well:

Old 03-08-2018, 20:02   #364
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

WWAUT - Something Fishy This Halloween!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Welcome to the Night of your Life! Welcome, the hottest new underground dance party that nobody left alive is talking about.... Welcome to the Monster Masquerade!

This Monster’s Ball is taking place soon, in a delightfully ghoulish manor. All of the residents are dressing to impress this Halloween costume contest, and you are invited to join in!

So start planning your outfit today. You won’t want to feel left out when the hottest new DJ in town, Hans, takes to the turntables to start flaying up the night!

We look forward to seeing you soon! And before we forget, the Zed’s wanted to show off some of their costume concepts one last time before their big reveal!

Old 03-08-2018, 20:11   #365
djmatrix619

L'Avatar di djmatrix619

Iscritto dal: Aug 2006
Città: London, UK
Non é un po' prestino per l'Halloween update?
djmatrix619 è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 09-08-2018, 22:27   #366
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

WWAUT - Answering Questions... About a Zed With A Limp?

With last week's reveal of the upcoming Monster’s Masquerade - today we wanted to go into details about some of these upcoming features and changes!

We want to start with a bit about our exciting new MC, DJ Hans! He is taking over Trader duties for the Monsters Ball map in the same way that the Patriarch taunts you along the way towards your demise in Endless, as well as in standard Survival play.

https://media.tripwirecdn.com/080918/hansscrake.mp3

We’ve seen many of you wondering if the Knight Husk will have its armor stat increased in game to match its visual look for this update. The answer is no, however it will have an auditory metallic impact, as well as some gameplay changes - the Husk will open its chest cavity to fire from, which also exposes the critical point for players to shoot. Hans will also have some animation changes in how he moves and his attack patterns, but the intent here is that both he and the Husk will play out in familiar way.

And let us not forget the leading lady Zeds have also been waiting patiently to show off their concept art as well! Here is a lineup of some of our favorites, what are yours so far?

As players explore the haunted halls of this upcoming new content, they will also find some new effects! Introducing the Headshot Pack - Players who purchase this pack will be able to swap out their headshots effects between several options, replacing those gory meaty pieces of brain matter (or something that passes for it) with more cheerful options this Halloween. Take a look below!:

By default the Headshot Pack effects are off for other clients, but they are able to turn them on via the gameplay options to join in on the fun if they wish!
Old 16-08-2018, 23:14   #367
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

WWAUT - See You At PAX WEST!

You have seen their concepts, you have heard Hans taunt you. But you want more. You want to see them move from two dimensions to three, and more importantly, when can you enter the masquerade yourselves. Today we can help you with both of those requests.

Hans and his Monsters Masquerade zeds will be entering beta for our PC fans in September, with a full release on all platforms coming in October. Stay tuned for more specifics as we get closer (and you may want to tune in to our upcoming panel at PAX West, or attend in person if you can!)
Old 28-08-2018, 21:02   #368
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da ThePonz Guarda i messaggi
comparsi 6 nuovi achievements
il che significa

4 nuova mappa tutte le difficoltà
+
1 collectibles nuova mappa
+
???
Castle Crashers - Complete Monster Ball on Survival Normal difficulty

Party Hard! - Complete Monster Ball on Survival Hard difficulty

Dance on the Gore Floor - Complete Monster Ball on Survival Suicidal difficulty

Rest In Pieces - Complete Monster Ball on Survival Hell on Earth difficulty

Spooky Scary Skeletons - Destroy 10 Glowing Skulls in Monster Ball

Death's Door - Unlock the Alchemist Room in Monster Ball
Old 14-10-2018, 09:31   #369
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

10 nuovi achievements già pronti per rovinarmi il 100% preannunciano 2 nuove mappe prossimamente in uscita

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WWAUT - Somebody Told Us You Would Need These Presents

Hello everyone!

With the Monster Masquerade underway, some... well the best way to put it is “Jolly old fellow” has been pestering us. No Nick, you can’t speak to them yet, wait your turn!

Ahem. Now for the information you’ve all been waiting for... Which weapon won the “Last Chance” Community Poll? As a reminder the options where the:
  • Fireaxe
  • Thompson SMG
  • and M32 GL

What is it Nick? Can’t you see we are trying to announce the winner here? They will need more than one gift for what's coming? You’re putting a team together? No, you can’t talk to them yet! Fine, we’ll let them know about their gifts, just wait your turn.

So, your new friend in red says you are getting all of them! From the winning M32 GL to the coming in last Fireaxe, all three community chosen last chance finalists will be joining the game later this year!

Community Top Pick

And don’t forget, Hans’ MKB’ will be available to all players later this year as well, but to unlock it early and get a special weapon skin, don’t forget to complete your Halloween Seasonal Objectives! Happy Zed hunting until next week.
Old 14-10-2018, 10:21   #370
djmatrix619

L'Avatar di djmatrix619

Belllle le nuove armi!

Devo assolutamente riprenderlo!

PS = Ponz, ma l'halloween update é giá on da tempo vero? Mi sa che l'ho perso.. ma se é come sempre.. avró tanto tempo per recuperare con le weekly!
Old 14-10-2018, 11:03   #371
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da djmatrix619 Guarda i messaggi
PS = Ponz, ma l'halloween update é giá on da tempo vero? Mi sa che l'ho perso.. ma se é come sempre.. avró tanto tempo per recuperare con le weekly!
da settembre era giocabile in beta
da ottobre è andato live per tutti (in effetti mi sa che ho saltato quell'annuncio )

ecco il trailer
Old 14-10-2018, 11:25   #372
djmatrix619

L'Avatar di djmatrix619

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da ThePonz Guarda i messaggi
da settembre era giocabile in beta
da ottobre è andato live per tutti (in effetti mi sa che ho saltato quell'annuncio )

ecco il trailer
Immaginavo, ci ho fatto una partita un paio di giorni fa.. ed ho visto diverse cose che richiamavano un Halloween update.. comunque buono. Dovrebbe durare ancora per parecchio!
Old 19-10-2018, 21:15   #373
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

WWAUT - How about a Shopping Spree!?

Hello everyone!

Today we want to talk about an upcoming... Not again Nick, it isn’t your time yet. As we were saying, an upcoming community map joining the game as an official custom later this year. Introducing Shopping Spree!

Something evil lurks these halls of commerce. Yes of course we are talking about shoppers such as yourselves looking for deals of the latest and greatest gifts for others, or perhaps yourselves, this holiday season.

These new toys are flying off the shelves!

No Nick, nobody wants to see your badly put together drawing of “candy armor”. What do you mean it will be useful later? Fine, fine, but you owe us for this!

No, no more til next week. That is when we said you would have your chance.

To the rest of you, it looks like this Nick fellow has something special in store. Make sure to check back in next week to see what else he pulls out of his bag.
Old 26-10-2018, 20:12   #374
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

WWAUT - Nick's Plan

Ho Ho Ho everyone!

Nick here, with an important message to all mercenaries. I’ve got a big mission coming up and I’m building a team who is ready to deal with the fantastic, the magical, and the downright scary. That abomination of a Krampus stole my Workshop, and I am getting it back. You in?

So here is the plan. First, we have to break into my Workshop, should be easy enough with you there to cover my back. Then we’ll need to acquire a sleigh to haul a large package and move it deeper into the workshop.

From there we’ll need to get some of my old machinery up and running, as we’ll be building a special present for Krampus (that is why we need the sleigh dummies)! But once we’ve got that package ready, there is no turning back.... It packs quite a bit of Christmas spirit! More details will be provided on site, and I’ll be holding some test runs (beta) hopefully in the next few weeks - so keep an ear out for my jingle!
Old 07-11-2018, 22:39   #375
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

WWAUT - Santa Is Coming To Town (For A Beta)

Hello everyone!

While the Killing Floor 2 Halloween Horrors Monster Masquerade event has just ended, the festivities begin anew!

Starting tomorrow, PC players will be able to opt into the Twisted Christmas Season’s Beatings beta and start their journey through Santa’s Workshop to help take it back from that Abomination of a Krampus!

This includes the already announced 3 new weapons, the Fire Axe, Thompson SMG, and M32 Grenade launcher. Players will also receive the MKB if they did not unlock it during the Monster Masquerade.

Joining Santa’s Workshop is the community map Shopping Spree, for all your holiday last minute gift pickups.

But that is not all! We’ve got a few last minute gifts for you! First, we’ve been working towards player requested changes for the ZedConomy and a major part of that is ready and will be a part of this beta!

Specific crates and keys will be available for direct purchase so players do not need to hunt down a crate that they want to open or wait for it to drop. And even more importantly, moving ahead crates will no longer drop duplicate items until ever item in the crate has been obtained! Keep in mind this ONLY applies to items opened from the beta forward and does NOT apply to the vault dosh crates.

And we have some gameplay of the new update in action as part of our first Tripwire Interactive Community Report!

The TICR is something new we are hoping to continue moving ahead, gathering up all the news beats from around Tripwire and the games we are working on. Please let us know what you think of the first and what more you would want out of it! And we have one more surprise for you so keep an eye out tomorrow!
Old 08-11-2018, 16:30   #376
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

Gary wishes you a Seasons Beatings this holiday!
Old 22-01-2019, 13:26   #377
Hieicker

L'Avatar di Hieicker

Iscritto dal: Jun 2008
Città: Pordenone (PN)
C'è qualcuno che ci gioca nel forum? Sto cercando qualche player per fare un po di partite assieme, se un clan anche meglio .
PC» PSU: Evga Supernova GQ 750W | CPU: Intel Core i5 6600k | MOTHERBOARD: AsRock Z170 Extreme 4 | RAM: HyperX Fury 16Gb DDR4 2666Mhz | VGA: Gigabyte GTX1070 G1 | SSD: HyperX Savage 256Gb .. MONITOR: Dell U2311 @ 1920*1080

Playstation 4 | PSN Gamertag: Hieicker
Hieicker è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 25-01-2019, 10:00   #378
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

ultimamente, causa poco tempo e pc non propriamente in forma, mi limito a giochicchiare quanto basta per fare le daily/weekly..

ps: nuova mappa in arrivo prossimamente, la lista achievements è salita a +5
Old 25-01-2019, 12:14   #379
djmatrix619

L'Avatar di djmatrix619

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da Hieicker Guarda i messaggi
C'è qualcuno che ci gioca nel forum? Sto cercando qualche player per fare un po di partite assieme, se un clan anche meglio .
Io non ci sto giocando ultimamente causa poco tempo e tanti giochi che porto avanti allo stesso momento (una partita a quello, una partita a quell'altro), ma se vuoi, mi fa sempre piacere giocare con altri.

Ti lascio il mio nickname via messaggio privato, ma occhio che purtroppo ho tutti i personaggi tra il 16 ed il 20, quindi non posso giocare a difficoltá alte, forse massimo ad HARD. Se per te va bene, va bene per me. Sono anche su Discord/TS (se interessa).
Old 25-01-2019, 21:36   #380
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

What We Are Up To - Spilling The News

Hello everyone!

Since the return from the holiday break, the team here at Tripwire has been hard at work planning for a great new year across our existing and upcoming games, for Killing Floor fans that means more guns, maps and new features (along with a host of community driven quality of life improvements and fixes)! So let us once again pull back the curtain of what is coming next:

Water rushes around you, almost drowning out the creak and ache of machinery fallen into disrepair. Before you stands a giant concrete edifice, built to harness the power of a once mighty river. Will you and your team have what it takes to reclaim this facility? Welcome to Spillway - a standard Survival map by community mapper Rewire.

Some new arsenal additions are on their way, straight out of the Horzine R&D labs, so be sure to keep an eye out for the next WWAUT for all the details!
 Rispondi

Recensione Zenfone 11 Ultra: il flagship ASUS ritorna a essere un 'padellone' Recensione Zenfone 11 Ultra: il flagship ASUS ri...
Appian: non solo low code. La missione è l’ottimizzazione dei processi con l'IA Appian: non solo low code. La missione è ...
Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza occhialini Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza o...
La Formula E può correre su un tracciato vero? Reportage da Misano con Jaguar TCS Racing La Formula E può correre su un tracciato ...
Lenovo LEGION e LOQ: due notebook diversi, stessa anima gaming Lenovo LEGION e LOQ: due notebook diversi, stess...
Dacia Duster, prima guida: con le versio...
Google Pixel 8 Pro 256 GB a 928€ (minimo...
Arriva l'ok da Parlamento europeo sul di...
RISC-V: l'uso dell'ISA open-source da pa...
Amazon scatenata: iPad a 399€, airfryer ...
SK hynix, costruzione della Fab M15X ai ...
Oggi 459€ per utenti Prime il portatile ...
Sta per succedere! La prima gara a guida...
Parthenope: un nuovo RPG investigativo t...
Urbanista Malibu: ecco come va la cassa ...
Gas Station Simulator è costato 1...
AOC Graphic Pro U3, tre nuovi monitor pe...
Wacom Movink: per la prima volta il disp...
HPE Aruba presenta i nuovi access point ...
Lamborghini presenta Urus SE, prima vers...
Chromium
GPU-Z
OCCT
LibreOffice Portable
Opera One Portable
Opera One 106
CCleaner Portable
CCleaner Standard
Cpu-Z
Driver NVIDIA GeForce 546.65 WHQL
SmartFTP
Trillian