Torna indietro   Hardware Upgrade Forum > Giochi > Giochi per PC

La Formula E può correre su un tracciato vero? Reportage da Misano con Jaguar TCS Racing
La Formula E può correre su un tracciato vero? Reportage da Misano con Jaguar TCS Racing
Abbiamo visto ancora una volta la Formula E da vicino, ospiti di Jaguar TCS Racing. In questa occasione però curve e rettilinei erano quelli di un circuito permanente, molto diverso dagli stretti passaggi delle strade di Roma
Lenovo LEGION e LOQ: due notebook diversi, stessa anima gaming
Lenovo LEGION e LOQ: due notebook diversi, stessa anima gaming
Lenovo ha puntato forte sul gaming negli ultimi anni e lo testimoniano i marchi LEGION e LOQ, il primo per gli amanti delle massime prestazioni e dell'assenza di compromessi, il secondo per chi desidera soluzioni dal buon rapporto tra prestazioni e prezzo. Abbiamo provato due esponenti dell'offerta, così da capire l'effettiva differenza prestazionale.
Nothing Ear e Ear (a): gli auricolari per tutti i gusti! La ''doppia'' recensione
Nothing Ear e Ear (a): gli auricolari per tutti i gusti! La ''doppia'' recensione
Nothing propone sul mercato non uno ma ben due auricolari nuovi: Ear di terza generazione e Ear (a) ossia un nuovo modello a basso costo pronto a ritagliarsi una fetta di mercato. Entrambi rimangono fedeli al marchio per il design ancora trasparente ma fanno un balzo in avanti notevole per qualità e soppressione del rumore.  
Tutti gli articoli Tutte le news

Vai al Forum
Rispondi

Strumenti
Old 14-06-2018, 12:21   #761
fluke81

Iscritto dal: Aug 2006
Città: Messina
Hurk + Nick Rye è un bel livello di devastazione

non ho capito una cosa, ma si puo scappare ai gruppi di rapimento?
fluke81 è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 14-06-2018, 12:52   #762
ulukaii

L'Avatar di ulukaii

Iscritto dal: May 2007
Città: Bidaa
No, sono eventi scriptati con cui vengono innescate le porzioni della main man mano che si riduce l'influenza dei 3 fratelli in ciascuna regione.

Intanto è stata pubblicata la patch 7:
Quote:
New Additions
- New Avatar Items added in the Character Customization (FC3 Vaas & Citra, ACO Bayek & Aya)
- Assassin's Creed Origins assets added in the Arcade Editor
- New loading screens added

Stability & Performance
- Fixed multiple low occurrence crashes
- Fixed an issue where the FPS could drop below 30 at certain locations in the world
- Fixed an issue where the player could become stuck in a death loop after crashing the plane into Joseph's statue, or by falling off of the radio tower on Dutch's Island

Missions
- Fixed multiple low occurrence walkthrough breaks
- Fixed an issue where the player would be spawned outside of the vehicle when failing and respawning during the mission "Special Delivery"
- Fixed an issue where the Death Wish vehicle would not spawn during the mission "Death Wish"
- Fixed an issue where the bleeding timer is not synchronized in Coop during the mission "Where it all Began"
- Fixed an issue where the objective was missing during the mission "Ignorance is Bliss" after a cinematic
- Fixed an issue where the game could become stuck while opening the map after completing the mission "Man's Best Friend"
- Fixed an issue where the Nick Rye's plane would become stuck if one coop player took the plane while the other liberated John Seed's Ranch

Audio
- Fixed an audio issue where certain vehicles and weapon/attachment combinations were missing sound
- Fixed an issue where certain SFX were not always playing in caves
- Fixed an issue with missing SFX when reloading the P08 in certain situations
- Fixed an issue with missing SFX when the player is hit by a baseball bat
- Fixed an issue with missing engine SFX when piloting the Far Cry 5® Hours of Darkness, Kaumbat OH-04B Foxfly "Viet Cong" helicopter in the main game
- Fixed an issue where the impact SFX of the Shovel Launcher would not play the proper SFX in some situations

Companion, Enemy & Animal AI
- Fixed some minor issues with bear and cougar attack animations
- Fixed an issue with improper animations playing for NPC's under certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where GFH would not react to bullet impact while swimming

Gameplay & UI
- Fixed an issue where kills made with the SVD were being counted as Assault Rifle kills
- Fixed an issue where the special fishing lures were available before purchasing the "Fisher King" perk
- Fixed an issue where the buff visual effects could stay on screen under certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where the helicopters rockets could explode immediately when firing them after firing flares
- Fixed some clipping issues with various clothing items
- Fixed an issue where the 1970 Kimberlite ZZT could not be repaired after it was damaged with fire
- Fixed an issue where the weapon tracking would still occur after setting "Aiming Assists" to "Off" in the Gameplay options
- Fixed an issue where equipped attachments to the MP34 would disappear when switching with another weapon, then picking up the MP34 back up
- Fixed an issue where the health regeneration stops working when returning the main game after playing an Arcade map using the "No Health Regen" modifier
- Fixed an issue where blood stains would appear on allied players when performing a melee attack with a baseball bat in Main Game Coop or Arcade Coop and PVP
- Fixed an issue where helicopters could become unusable after taking explosion damage
- Fixed an issue where player was able to carry a third melee weapon type
- Fixed an issue where the player's health is fully restored when changing game difficulty from the Gameplay menu while in game
- Fixed an issue where the propeller blades of helicopters would spin unnaturally when a passenger exits the vehicle
- Fixed an issue where the icons for the M-16, SVD, M60-V and MP5SD could become missing from the weapon wheel
- Fixed an issue where the currency icon appears blurry if the player does not have enough money to purchase something
- Fixed an issue where some icons on the world map would move when scrolling through the map
- Fixed an issue with the "Sell Loot" button not refreshing after selling loot in a Shop
- Fixed an issue where the subtitle background setting would reset after rebooting the game

Coop
- Fixed an issue where client was unable to sell a location map after looting it
- Fixed an issue where GFH were being replicated above the water while swimming during a coop session
- Fixed an issue where the fog of war would reappear for the client after re-joining a previous session
- Fixed an issue where the client could lose his ability to craft when joining a player during the mission "Enemies at the Gate"
- Fixed an issue where the partner's animation would become offset when spawning in a mounted gun after the coop leash is broken
- Fixed an issue where both players would become invulnerable after dying and respawning in a helicopter together so long as the host remained in the helicopter
- Fixed an issue where the time of day would change very fast for the client when opening the map while in the passenger seat of a vehicle
- Fixed an issue where the client could become stuck in the shop menu if set on fire by the host before accessing the menu
- Fixed an issue where a player in downstate cannot be revived when a GFH is interrupted while attempting to revive the player

Arcade
- Fixed an issue where the money and perk point values would disappear from the Arcade menu after interacting with the Silver Bars menu
- Fixed an issue where the timer and score indicators would sometimes disappear
- Fixed an issue where picking up ammo, throwables or medkits would not display a notification
- Fixed an issue where the Ultimate Hunter icon was appearing incorrectly in the Arcade
- Fixed an issue where weapons would sometimes be missing for players after a host migration occurred
- Fixed an issue where the game could become unresponsive if the host is on fire when completing a map
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect loading screen icon could sometimes appear in the snapshot of the map
- Fixed an issue where the firing a mortar round will close all other clients aim view if they are also on a mortar
- Fixed an issue where the weapons would sometimes disappear from a player's hand after a host migration

Map Editor
- Fixed an issue with shaders on lakes in the In-Game Editor
- Fixed an issue where lakes would cover a larger surface area depending on how it was rotated
- Fixed some minor issues related to various assets from the Far Cry 5® Hours of Darkness DLC
- Fixed some minor issues with overlapping text in the asset selection menus
- Fixed an issue where the top layer of lakes would not display the correct shaders on consoles
- Fixed an issue with the draw distance of shadows in the Arcade Editor
- Fixed an issue where ammo clips would become stuck in an NPC's hand after they were killed

Far Cry 5® Hours of Darkness DLC
- Fixed an issue where some sounds would become muted for a client joining a session during the opening cinematic
- Fixed an issue where the client could spawn with no weapons if the host dies while the client is on a loading screen
- Fixed an issue on XB1 where the game would lose all sound and freeze under certain circumstances

PC SPECIFIC
- New mouse+keyboard controls scheme for planes, available in options menu
- Added Dynamic Resolution support
- Added Freesync 2 support
- Fixed coop Fog of War issue
- Fixed an issue with buying items in Arcade Shop
- Fixed various minor UI issues

Audio
- Fixed an issue where the gas hissing SFX would continuously play when holstering the flamethrower after equipping it from the shop

Far Cry 5® Hours of Darkness DLC
- Fixed an issue with missing SFX while hovering the mouse cursor over certain
- Fixed an issue where "Leave no one behind" and "Make them count" Classic Challenges do not unlock after completing Far Cry 5® Hours of Darkness
- Fixed a couple issues with collecting the documents at the extraction point

Ultima modifica di ulukaii : 14-06-2018 alle 15:20.
ulukaii è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 14-06-2018, 22:13   #763
eXo.me

L'Avatar di eXo.me

Iscritto dal: Apr 2015
Città: Bologna
Ma quando nei boschi ogni tanto vi compare faith, voi che fate? Io gli sparo sempre come se non ci fosse un domani. Boh cambia qualcosa nella main quest?

Comunque giocarlo in stealth con pistola ed m4 silenziati e arco è una figata. Non amavo cosi un far cry dal terzo
Old 14-06-2018, 22:47   #764
ulukaii

L'Avatar di ulukaii

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da eXo.me Guarda i messaggi
Ma quando nei boschi ogni tanto vi compare faith, voi che fate? Io gli sparo sempre come se non ci fosse un domani. Boh cambia qualcosa nella main quest?
No, non cambia niente, è solo roba scenica e non stare li a spararle, non serve a niente. Dopo un po' svanisce e diventa qualcos'altro (una mucca, un ghiottone).

Per il resto, puoi finirlo anche tutto a mani nude e badilate
Old 15-06-2018, 12:34   #765
fluke81

finito anch'io, è un bel gioco anche se piu o meno il solito far cry

il finale è abbastanza di merda

Spoiler:
praticamente mi so beccato l'apocalisse nucleare e leggo pure che è il finale "buono"
Old 20-06-2018, 15:43   #766
Fabbro76

L'Avatar di Fabbro76

Iscritto dal: Dec 2000
Città: Arezzo
Finito. Che dire, mai giocato ad un far cry e quindi per me questo era il primo in assoluto.
A me è piaciuto molto, così come mi son piaciute le musiche (in primis "Oh the bliss" e poi quelle che accompagnano le.cutscenes del Padre) il doppiaggio e la recitazione (quella del Padre è meravigliosa).
Il finale è da effetto "Wow" e ci rimani stordito un attimo.
Non ho spolpato il gioco come fanno i platinatori di professione, mi sono semplicemente limitato a fare un po di missioni per arrivare alla sfida dei singoli boss, anche perche poi (per me, opinione personalissima) vista la fine dell'open world, continuare senza no scopo mi strapazza le @@.
Unico neo, sono gli aerei. Ok che non è flight simulator, ma cazzzz, guidare l'aereo come.una macchina e rigirarlo come.fosse un triciclo.....dai.....

Due domande a questo punto:
A) Volendo buttarmi su un Farcry quest'estate, cosa posso reperire (che costi poco, in digitale magari)? Il 3, primal o il 4?
B) Ma le musiche che si sentono nelle cutscenes del Padre (all'inizio e alla fine) così come quelle del loader prima che inizi il gioco, dove si possono ascoltare?
Grazie

Inviato dal mio Pixel 2 XL utilizzando Tapatalk
AMD Ryzen 7 3700x@4500 Mhz - Aorus x570pro - 16 GB RAM DDR4@3800Mhz - RTX 2070 Super 8GB - Monitor Asus Vw266H 26" 16:10 -
Fabbro76 è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 20-06-2018, 19:18   #767
fluke81

Il 4 e poi Primal per variare un po
Old 20-06-2018, 19:38   #768
Fabbro76

L'Avatar di Fabbro76

Iscritto dal: Dec 2000
Città: Arezzo
Ho letto che il 4 è na palla.e che la.storia non ingrana per nulla......possibile?

Inviato dal mio Pixel 2 XL utilizzando Tapatalk
AMD Ryzen 7 3700x@4500 Mhz - Aorus x570pro - 16 GB RAM DDR4@3800Mhz - RTX 2070 Super 8GB - Monitor Asus Vw266H 26" 16:10 -
Fabbro76 è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 26-06-2018, 06:39   #769
gioansalmo

Iscritto dal: Oct 2005
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da ulukaii Guarda i messaggi
Ti mancherà quasi certamente una prepper stash che non ti è apparsa indicata sulla mappa, è capitato pure a me. L'unica è passarle tutte finché non la becchi. Prova questa o in alternativa una qualsiasi di quelle che trovi nel web.
Ciao, allora, finalmente completato tutto nella regione di jacob, sono 41 missioni, praticamente mi ero perso un cheese ma e' strano perche' ero convinto di averla completata quella missione, sta di fatto che e ' tutto ok, pero mi dice che la regione non e' completamente liberata perche' ci sono ancora degli edemiti, bo girando se ne continua a trovare sempre qualcuno, li secco ma continuo a trovarne, e' strano no?
Old 26-06-2018, 09:00   #770
razor820

L'Avatar di razor820

Iscritto dal: Apr 2008
Città: Catania
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da gioansalmo Guarda i messaggi
Ciao, allora, finalmente completato tutto nella regione di jacob, sono 41 missioni, praticamente mi ero perso un cheese ma e' strano perche' ero convinto di averla completata quella missione, sta di fatto che e ' tutto ok, pero mi dice che la regione non e' completamente liberata perche' ci sono ancora degli edemiti, bo girando se ne continua a trovare sempre qualcuno, li secco ma continuo a trovarne, e' strano no?
Mi sembra strano.. F9rse qualche bug. Dive lo leggi che ancora ci sono edeniti? Se ci fosse ancora qualche avamposto, solitamente basta parlare con le persone che incontri in ogni regione per farti svelare la posizione
GPU rtx 4080s fe CPU intel 14700kf MB rog strix z690f RAM 32gb corsair dominator 6600 cl32 AIO corsair icue 115 rgb elite PSU corsair hx850i M2 Samsung 990pro 1tb SSD crucial 2tb CASE Asus tuf gt502 MONITOR Alienware aw3225qf PERIFERICHE Rog falchion - rog chakram x - corsair m700rgb - hyperx cloud alpha
razor820 è online   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 26-06-2018, 10:15   #771
gioansalmo

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da razor820 Guarda i messaggi
Mi sembra strano.. F9rse qualche bug. Dive lo leggi che ancora ci sono edeniti? Se ci fosse ancora qualche avamposto, solitamente basta parlare con le persone che incontri in ogni regione per farti svelare la posizione
Ciao, penso anchio un bug, lo leggo quando vado sulla mappa della regione, mi da tutto completato al 100%. E poi sulla dicitura della loro bandiera nera mi mette che la regione non e' completamente liberata in quanto appunto c'e' qualche edenita, infatti ogni tanto girando ne incontro qualcuno e lo faccio fuori, ma non c'e' piu' nessuna missione da completare, anche secondaria. secondo me e' un bug, mannaggia la pupazza
Old 03-07-2018, 06:56   #772
gioansalmo

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da gioansalmo Guarda i messaggi
Ciao, penso anchio un bug, lo leggo quando vado sulla mappa della regione, mi da tutto completato al 100%. E poi sulla dicitura della loro bandiera nera mi mette che la regione non e' completamente liberata in quanto appunto c'e' qualche edenita, infatti ogni tanto girando ne incontro qualcuno e lo faccio fuori, ma non c'e' piu' nessuna missione da completare, anche secondaria. secondo me e' un bug, mannaggia la pupazza
Ciao, nessuna idea??
Old 04-07-2018, 17:09   #773
gioansalmo

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da chiamalogio Guarda i messaggi
nada

INCROIABLE!!
MA SARA' MAI POSSIBILE!!!
Old 05-07-2018, 05:39   #774
ulukaii

L'Avatar di ulukaii

Patch 8

Rilascio previsto per oggi. Changelog:
Quote:
1. New Additions
- Photo Mode has now been added and is available via the Main Menu in Solo gameplay modes
- New Lobby Browser added in the Arcade for Multiplayer Lobbies
- New Lost on Mars static assets and weapons added to the Arcade Editor
- New Hours of Darkness vehicles and weapons added to the Arcade Editor
- New Hours of Darkness enemy and animal AI added to the Arcade Editor
- New Hours of Darkness vegetation and static assets added to the Arcade Editor
- New damage region assets added to the Arcade Editor under Gameplay - Health objects

2. Stability & Performance
- Fixed multiple low occurrence crashes
- Fixed a lighting issue at the Bowshaw Manor in Faith' Region

3. Missions
- Fixed a walkthrough break when playing coop during the mission "Descente Dans la Folie" where one player could trigger a checkpoint out of order
- Fixed an issue in the mission "Furious" where the player would lose "the Furious" buff from the weapon wheel after dying during the mission in Coop
- Fixed an issue where the player would be unable to complete the mission "The Widowmaker" after completing the game

4. Audio
- Fixed a minor audio issue when joining a private lobby in the Arcade

5. Gameplay & UI
- Fixed some minor clipping issues with the Aya Special Outfit and the Undercover Cultist
- Fixed an issue where the vehicle color would change after fast travelling
- Fixed an issue where the weapon wheel selection would change to Fists after performing a Ledge Takedown
- Fixed an issue where the automatic weapon switch would not occur when using all of the fuel for the Flamethrower
- Switch Weapons button added to the legend when entering vehicles
- Updated the description text of the Shovel Rounds in the player inventory
- Fixed an issue where the Caribou and Alpha Caribou skins would have the same icon in the Inventory and Shop
- Fixed issues with the player animation while using the SVD in certain situations
- Fixed an issue where the SVD scope would be unable to zoom after equipping the Enhanced Scope
- Fixed an issue where the SVD was missing certain SFX if a silencer was attached to it in the Main Game
- Fixed an issue where the icons for collectibles and Arcade posters wouldn't clamp when marked as a waypoint

6. Coop
- Fixed an issue where the Shop 3D model of the 1956 Hierarch Force M.50 Cal would not always load for the client
- Fixed an issue where the client could get stuck on a black screen after reloading under certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where the glass breaking SFX was missing for the Client when the Host throws a Molotov
- Fixed an issue where a safe would appear closed for the client and opened for the host when exiting and returning to an area with an opened safe in Coop

7. PC Specific
- For "Keyboard and mouse" buttons remapping screen now it's possible to see action mapped to each button by moving mouse cursor over keyboard image
- Fixed issue with resetting settings for Tobii Eye Tracking device
- Other minor UI fixes

8. Arcade
- Fixed an issue in "Bounty Hunt" game mode where a dog set as a target did not have a target icon and could not be marked
- Fixed an issue where Herald's tag icon would disappear when they use turrets
- Fixed an issue where some HUD elements would be present during the loading screen when restarting maps or quitting back to Arcade
- Fixed an issue where the buttons for "Change Map", "Loadouts", and "More Info" were being displayed for players who were not map pickers without functionality

9. Map Editor
- Fixed various issues with assets
- Fixed an issue where AI stuck in a rock would pass map validation
- Fixed an issue where the first folder of a category is always selected when backing out of any folder in a list
- Fixed an issue with the reinforcements bar appearing white when replaying an Outpost in the Arcade Editor
- Fixed an issue where some animals were invisible when placing them in the Arcade Editor
- Fixed an issue where animals were unable to trigger their interaction animations in Arcade Editor
- Fixed an issue where the Yeti was missing VFX when un-spawning

10. Far Cry 5® Hours of Darkness DLC
- Fixed an issue where the unlock notifications would appear when playing the DLC after it's already been displayed in the main game
- Fixed an issue where the player could see the compass on the opening title screen
- Fixed an issue where the health bar can appear for the players in spectator cam under certain situations
Old 20-07-2018, 23:26   #775
matador_105

L'Avatar di matador_105

Iscritto dal: Jan 2018
mi è sparito il binocolo all'improvviso, se schiaccio freccia su non me lo da più... help me?
MoBo: B550.f rog strix - Processore: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Dissipatore: NZXT kraken x62 280mm PSU: EVGA g3 750w - VGA: Radeon 6900xt Sapphire - RAM: Gskill 3800mhz 32GB CASE: 5000D airflow - STORAGE: NVME M2 sabrent 3.0 da 2tb AUDIO: Trust tytan GXT38 2.1
matador_105 è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 21-07-2018, 08:10   #776
29Leonardo

L'Avatar di 29Leonardo

Iscritto dal: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da Fabbro76 Guarda i messaggi
A) Volendo buttarmi su un Farcry quest'estate, cosa posso reperire (che costi poco, in digitale magari)? Il 3, primal o il 4?
Blood Dragon .
29Leonardo è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 24-07-2018, 21:18   #777
wolf74

L'Avatar di wolf74

Iscritto dal: Jul 2004
Città: Jesi
Una volta fatto fuori il terzo fratello/boss dello psicopatico (il padre), quest'ultimo posso affrontarlo subito oppure devo fare altre missioni? Perché non vedo l'ora di finirlo, sto gioco m'ha stomacato.
i7 11700K w/ Corsair H100i Pro - ASUS Z590-P - Palit RTX 3080 - 32 GB Corsair 3000 Mhz - Sound BlasterX AE-5 - SSD Crucial MX300 512MB - SSD Crucial MX500 1TB - SP PCIe M.2 NVMe 1TB - WD 2 TB - EVGA GQ 850W - Monitor LG 27GL650F
PC2 i7 8700 - ASUS Z370-P - 16 GB RAM DDR 3200 - Asus GTX 1080
wolf74 è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 25-07-2018, 11:50   #778
fluke81

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da wolf74 Guarda i messaggi
Una volta fatto fuori il terzo fratello/boss dello psicopatico (il padre), quest'ultimo posso affrontarlo subito oppure devo fare altre missioni? Perché non vedo l'ora di finirlo, sto gioco m'ha stomacato.
Si poi devi andare dal boss finale
Old 30-07-2018, 09:02   #779
mimi8384

Iscritto dal: May 2009
ragazzi una domanda, il gioco ha stuttering a tratti, senza reali cali di frame ( frame bloccati a 60 fps ).
Gioco in 4K con un 4770k e una 1080 ti ... tutto ad alto, tranne ombe a medio e filtro texture ultra ... problemi del motore di gioco ?
mimi8384 è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 30-07-2018, 09:23   #780
gigioracing

L'Avatar di gigioracing

Iscritto dal: Aug 2010
Città: padova
Peccato che le basi nemiche non si possono rifare come su farcry4,era divertente

La Formula E può correre su un tracciato vero? Reportage da Misano con Jaguar TCS Racing La Formula E può correre su un tracciato ...
Lenovo LEGION e LOQ: due notebook diversi, stessa anima gaming Lenovo LEGION e LOQ: due notebook diversi, stess...
Nothing Ear e Ear (a): gli auricolari per tutti i gusti! La ''doppia'' recensione Nothing Ear e Ear (a): gli auricolari per tutti ...
Sony FE 16-25mm F2.8 G: meno zoom, più luce Sony FE 16-25mm F2.8 G: meno zoom, più lu...
Motorola edge 50 Pro: design e display al top, meno il prezzo! Recensione Motorola edge 50 Pro: design e display al top, m...
Razer Kishi Ultra: ecco il controller pe...
Il Dimensity 6300 di MediaTek porta il 5...
Google combina i team Android, Chrome e ...
Axiante vuole indagare come le imprese i...
Italia quinto mercato europeo per i vide...
Apple celebra la Giornata della Terra co...
La funzionalità 'AI Explorer' di ...
ASUS ROG Ally: la versione più potente c...
Il patrimonio di Musk è crollato ...
Windows 10, in arrivo messaggi per passa...
Le foto vincitrici del World Press Photo...
Aperti gli ordini per Alfa Romeo Junior,...
''Sei nell'anima'': arriva su Netflix il...
Netflix aumenta ancora i suoi abbonati e...
La Gioconda che rappa grazie a Microsoft...
Chromium
GPU-Z
OCCT
LibreOffice Portable
Opera One Portable
Opera One 106
CCleaner Portable
CCleaner Standard
Cpu-Z
Driver NVIDIA GeForce 546.65 WHQL
SmartFTP
Trillian