View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 10:31   #14
itsfoss
Bannato

Iscritto dal: Apr 2020
Le preferenze sono soggettive, c'e' chi preferisce l'uno chi l'altro.
Inoltre questo , essendo un controller nuovo, per correttezza prima di giudicare andrebbe provato personalmente.
Ovvio.

Le innovazioni invece, che sono oggettive, sembrano veramente rivoluzionarie perche migliorano veramente l'esperienza di gioco.
E' stato provato a porte chiuse:

The controller (which history suggests will one day be called the DualShock 5, though Cerny just says "it doesn't have a name yet") does have some features Cerny's more interested in acknowledging. One is "adaptive triggers" that can offer varying levels of resistance to make shooting a bow and arrow feel like the real thing—the tension increasing as you pull the arrow back—or make a machine gun feel far different from a shotgun. It also boasts haptic feedback far more capable than the rumble motor console gamers are used to, with highly programmable voice-coil actuators located in the left and right grips of the controller.

Combined with an improved speaker on the controller, the haptics can enable some astonishing effects. First, I play through a series of short demos, courtesy of the same Japan Studio team that designed PlayStation VR's Astro Bot Rescue Mission. In the most impressive, I ran a character through a platform level featuring a number of different surfaces, all of which gave distinct—and surprisingly immersive—tactile experiences. Sand felt slow and sloggy; mud felt slow and soggy. On ice, a high-frequency response made the thumbsticks really feel like my character was gliding. Jumping into a pool, I got a sense of the resistance of the water; on a wooden bridge, a bouncy sensation.

Chi conosce ed ha provato il feedback aptico dei controller dello Switch converra' con me che queste novità sono veramente rivoluzionarie.

Possono adattare il gameplay in funzione del Pad, basta la fantasia.
Per esempio un Horror deve si spegne la luce e solo camminando al buio devi passare in zone piuttosto che in altre capendo cosa stai calpestando .. e cosi via.

Da videogamer sono contento se introducono sul mercato una novità di tale livello.
itsfoss è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso