View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 20:38   #40
Jon Irenicus

L'Avatar di Jon Irenicus

Iscritto dal: May 2001
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da ripsk Guarda i messaggi
Davvero non capisco gli haters, cioè, come si fa a non amare quell'uomo/thal?
E ora mi tocca quotare.
Ora non c'è più lo sconto e dice che ci metterà un DRM, che in effetti basta copiarsi la cartella da steamapps/common e parte senza Steam.

Ma soprattutto l'update delle ultimw 12 ore di sconto:
Quote:
Thanks to all the people who took a leap of faith and bought Grimoire the first week without even a manual yet! In 12 hours the door is going to close on the discount and Grimoire will be DRM protected next week as further improvements appear in the game including countless new enhancements! Act now or be prepared to wait until early spring 2075 A.D. for the next sale on Grimoire at that price! Grimoire has effortlessly sold 3600+ copies on word-of-mouth alone, no attempt by me at any marketing or review harvesting, no keys to reviewers and no public speaking by me anywhere outside of this page! Purely promoted by the grass roots on firsthand player recommendations. I fully expect to sell 360,000 copies before we are through and by that time Grimoire's currently frozen map will have more than doubled in content. If you get in early now at the discount you could be enjoying the ever expanding world of Hyperborea for many years to come! MY policy during the first week on Grimoire for twenty years would be no hawking and no pandering, I would let game players decide whether or not it was a good game purely on it's own merits.

It's important to point out that all mainstream gaming magazines and publications have been firmly against Grimoire with the kind of ferocity that was last seen during Donald Trump's Presidential campaign. There has been a virtual shutout of all mentions and where they have deigned to review the game it has been through clenched teeth and often they seem to have been more interested in talking about me than the game itself. I take pride in the fact I have this kind of opposition, everybody should be so lucky. Grimoire is winning without their help in any way. It's only going to get worse for them because the game is selling itself - it doesn't need them at all. Read what Jonathan Swift said about this subject, you'll know why it is a great honor. The forces of decline are like the grains of sand in the ocean but incline will still beat them.

EDIT: ah, e sulla completezza del gioco:
Quote:
Yes, with the map versioning (which has turned out to be much easier than it sounds) there will be more content, new regions and better features than are in there now. The entire game is present right now but there is always room for improvement. I've always wanted to add a bread baking interface over a hearth. I wanted to add some mini-games like roach racing and card games. I have a list of things to add that is a block long. Some regions I would like to add extensive quests that are not there now. The game is rich from end to end at present, nothing missing. Just stuff I would like to add.
E questa random:
Quote:
GOLDEN ERA GAMES [sviluppatore] 4 ago, ore 16:51

Quote:
Messaggio originale di Maarduk:
Please add Spanish languaga. Thanks

Unlikely to get to that until V500+ or better.

Ultima modifica di Jon Irenicus : 11-08-2017 alle 20:47.
Jon Irenicus è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso