View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 20:15   #102
peitro

L'Avatar di peitro

Iscritto dal: Oct 2004
Cittā: messina
Steven !!! mi ha risposto...

Gentile johnfrenson,

Hi Pietro! We are more than professional Asus dealer. We are listed on Asus.com and we are an excellent choice always for Asus. Asus brought very little stock into the USA market. We got even more units than Asus DISTRIBUTORs. Most dealers can get a few units only but we got a lot more than that. Fact remains there is a lot of backorder for it. You can look around and see if other stores have them, any customer can cancel ANYTIME before shipping for full refund. Please allow me to explain how Ebay works. When we list pre-order we have to specify a number of slots for it. That's while it says 10 available. It does not say 10 are in stock. It means there are 10 slots left in that Ebay listing! The listing is CAPTURED when you order. Please go back to review it and you will say it says 'pre-order' for 'stock status'. There is also the words ETA which is Estimated Time of Arrival. We don't know how many Asus will bring into US market. It can be 200, it can be 1000. That will determine how many we have to sell. All we know is we will get more than almost any reseller. Please let me know what is it about our conduct you deem to be unprofessional. We tell you it's an estimate. Ebay requires us to select a number of listings. We never said in stock. You also agree with me already that there is estimate there. If there is estimate of arrival then it is only logical that it's not in stock. Do you agree with me on this point? Look, we are not here to cheat customers. We have high reviews and we take the time to tell you the truth. I don't think we can be more professional than that. You may have misunderstanding of the listing but our job is to let you know what is going on and clarify. Sincerely, Steve

- expcmobile

La risposta č soddisfacente? Se non lo č, contatta il venditore.

A Voi le considerazioni.