View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 11:43   #91
sev7en

L'Avatar di sev7en

Iscritto dal: Aug 2009
Città: Abruzzo
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da peitro Guarda i messaggi
Ciao , il nostro caro Steven ,che tralaltro nn mi ha ancora risposto ,ha cambiato la disponibilita ,ora ha messo PREORDINE .cio nn toglie che nei nostri confronti è sempre in difetto avendolo preso e pagato quando era dato x disponibile e nn in PREORDINE .
A TE ha risposto ?
Buongiorno ^^,
si... e questa la sua risposta quando gli ho ventilato che avrei annullato l'ordine:

Quote:
Thanks!!! I understand what you mean completely but I really really want you to look around first if this is the unit you want. If you want a different model then that is different story. Most dealers can get one or two only and we get a lot more. But your order is very very recent! We have a lot of backorder. We have several customers who think they rather cancel then they get back in line. It's a lot of trouble for them and they get delayed more. Please let me know and I will do all I can but we must be fair and we are honestly your best choice if this is the model you want. You have the option to cancel ANYTIME before shipping but please be 100% sure. Thank you. -Steve
Su questo ha ragione: gli altri venditori ne possono anche dare disponibilità immediata ma ciò che discrimina è la dotazione...
sev7en è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso