View Single Post
Old 16-11-2011, 21:23   #155
liberato87

L'Avatar di liberato87

Iscritto dal: Jan 2010
Città: Campobasso _________________________ ID ORIGIN/STEAM : DEMfiKNOW
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da Gio_87 Guarda i messaggi
allora ragazzi non so se è old... Leggetevi un pò questo pezzo di review fatta da guru3d. In pratica ora capisco tutto quello che mi è successo, interessanti anche i valori dei consumi... Ciuccia il ragazzo che dite

We now incrementally increase the CPU base multiplier and end up at a bus speed of 200 x 23 multiplier - 4600 MHz. To achieve this we needed 1.44 Volts on the processor.

At this voltage level in combo with eight cores, the cheapo CPU cooler was borderline enough as temps increased to 80~90 Degrees C under massive multi-threaded CPU stress (Prime95).

If, during this overclock, your system shuts down, that's a new protection from AMD. You've reached either the heat, TDP or OCP limit (this seems to happen once the CPU pulls more than 26.5A from the 12V CPU rails (8pin and 4pin connectors). If that happens decrease the voltage a bit.
in effetti era una protezione... secondo me se alzi l ocn a 130% non dovrebbe scattare.. bisogna vedere per auto che valore imposta.. se è 100% è normale che con tuto quel voltaggio scatti la protezione.

ma tu hai attaccato 8pin e 4 pin??