View Single Post
Old 27-05-2017, 15:42   #153
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

Iscritto dal: Oct 2008
Città: Mercallo (VA)
WWAUT - Who Likes New Guns?

Horzine is proud to announce two new weapons are joining the arsenal made available to ZED contractors via the forward pods. Introducing the SPX 464 Centerfire and HZ12 Multi-Action!

(This is a Work In Progress sample)

Do those of you who specialize is “not” getting your hands dirty and staying around from the front wish you could spend more time with the tried and true classics like the lever action rifles of yore? Fear no more! The SPX 464 Centerfire is here to save the day (Who’s day? Everybody but the ZEDs of course)! A lever action rifle built on modern designs and coming equipped with a scope. Everything you loved, now better.

Worry not those of you not so faint of heart! The HZ12 was built with you in mind! This new prototype double barrel pump action shotgun lets you get in twice the ZED hurt at the original pump action price. Did needing a followup shot get you down? This gun is just for you!

Due to popular demand the smiths at Horzine have been tinkering with some of the existing Sharpshooter and Support arsenal and you will find some guns reloading faster and damaging Zeds more than ever once this update rolls out to the field pods.

And if you missed the recent blast from the past, there are some new weapon skins that are also making their way into the field.

One last thing, we have picked up some odd signals out in the wild. Hopefully it doesn’t mean anything - but here is a sample.

http://media.tripwirecdn.com/052617/sample.wav

Ignore that interference in the line. The team should have packaged that up better.
ThePonz è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso