View Single Post
Old 28-01-2014, 08:50   #39
momo-racing

L'Avatar di momo-racing

Iscritto dal: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da Lanzus Guarda i messaggi
Non so se hanno letto tutti l'update 3 del progetto, sopratutto chi reputa le console il male dell'industria videoludica, perché quello che vi è scritto è agghiacciante.

"Before I spill the beans about how it worked out, let me digress for a minute. Our meeting with the investor took place 13 days before the launch of PS4. What has that got to do with us? A lot, because I had deduced one interesting, almost shocking revelation from our negotiations: one of the main reasons why nobody had signed for our game was the fear, I would say almost horror, of the established big publishers that the new consoles would be a washout, that they weren’t powerful enough and that people today wanted nothing but free-to-play MMOs for iPad. So they were all preparing a few guaranteed mega-titles and waiting to see what happened with regard to everything else, which sent a few studios to the wall and might also result in a big drought for good console games in 2015, because I get the feeling from behind-the-scenes talk and indications that most publishers have nothing prepared for that year, because they didn’t want to plan that far ahead in such an uncertain climate and now they can hardly come up with something epic in less than two years. (But I might be wrong. Feel free to put me right if you know more than I do, which is entirely possible.)"
bel concetto:
- abbiamo paura che le nuove console facciano il flop
- ergo non prepariamo giochi decenti per le nuove console
- ergo faranno il flop
- ergo "avete visto, hanno fatto il flop, era quello di cui avevamo paura"

Impedire alla gente di esprimersi liberamente minacciando "sistematiche querele" dal mio punto di vista è semplicemente una EVIDENTE MANIFESTAZIONE DI PAURA e l'idea che qualcuno abbia paura del fatto che io possa esprimere un idea mi da semplicemente più forza e convinzione nell'esprimerla
momo-racing è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso