View Single Post
Old 16-07-2021, 02:12   #10242
giuvahhh

L'Avatar di giuvahhh

Iscritto dal: Nov 2002
un primo test del huawei qui
riassumendo e' un gsync, buoni optional mentre povera qualita' dell'immagine e nessun risparmio energetico

e qui
dove dicono freesync, non adatto per esport perche' e' un 4ms

The Huawei MateView GT uses a VA panel with great brightness, excellent contrast and impressive black levels. The colors pop and look amazing while gaming and watching movies.

Colors look accurate, and while testing games like Forza Horizon 4, Gears of War and Minecraft, I found the monitor did a great job of producing rich colors during game play. There is a high dynamic range (HDR) option that boosts the brightness, but it's not a major upgrade since turning on HDR doesn't appear to change the contrast or dimming options. The Xbox Series S does not support ultrawide resolutions.

The 165 Hz refresh rate is great for mainstream gaming titles. Without G-Sync, there is a little tearing on the screen, but it doesn't happen often, and I only noticed it while looking closely. A younger gamer who helped me test out the display noticed some tearing while playing his favorite games, but it wasn't enough to detract from the overall performance significantly. Holding the five-way joystick in for 10 seconds activates FreeSync, which improved the experience.

With a 4ms response time and 165 Hz refresh rate the MateView GT can handle most games, but we do see a lower, 1ms response time on many competing displays. This means that you will see a little more blurring on the Huawei MateView GT, but it still performs very well. There is an overdrive mode that helps reduce blurring.

If you are using the monitor for work, you can also enable a low blue light mode that helps reduce the blue light, which can reduce eye fatigue.

e qui in pratica dicono che e' bello perche' ha la soundbar ed e' di design.
qua ne parlano bene.
mentre qui dicono di usare l'overdrive al massimo in modo da avere poco ghosting e blur.

Ultima modifica di giuvahhh : 16-07-2021 alle 03:09.
giuvahhh è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso