Old 18-09-2017, 16:05   #14
RandoM X

L'Avatar di RandoM X

Iscritto dal: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da DeltaDirac Guarda i messaggi
Direttamente dal sito Android One:
Your phone, fortified

Android One phones are among the most secure since they all get regular security software updates and come with Google Play Protect built in. Play Protect automatically helps to keep your information secure and ensure that your phone is clean, fast, and performing at its best.
I partner non possono fare altro che veicolare rapidamente le patches rilasciate da google, nonché le major/minor releases. Per questo ho scritto che tutti i dispositivi sono seguiti da Google
ciao, non è mia intenzione fare polemica ma solo chiarezza quando dico che non penso che debbano semplicemente veicolarle ma anche implementarle per il proprio dispositivo e poi inviarle...

https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/4457705?hl=en

"Android One devices

Android One phones get the latest version of Android from Google's hardware partners. Google's partners send updates based on their schedules, trying to get them to you as soon as possible.
When your Android One will get updates

After an update is available, it can take up to 2 weeks to reach your phone. When the update is ready to be installed on your phone, a message on your phone will say, "System update available." You'll need to connect to your mobile carrier or Wi-Fi to get the notification and to download the software.
How long your Android One will get updates

All partners have committed to giving software updates for at least 18 months after the phone's launch. All Android One phones will get at least one major software update and several smaller security updates."

per carità, so che sembra una questione di lana caprina ma se per assurdo xiaomi domani chiudesse, formalmente, google potrebbe anche lavarsene le mani e non sarebbe responsabile degli aggiornamenti...

più realisticamente: se xiaomi tarda ad inviare un aggiornamento, l'utente non potrebbe prendersela con google se google stessa ha inviato per tempo il materiale da implementare all'oem!

e continuo a credere che android one possa essere un'ottima cosa!