View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 18:36   #29
fraquar
Bannato

Iscritto dal: Feb 2016
Cittā: Milano
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da Darius_84 Guarda i messaggi
Grazie, sai mica dirmi su che piattaforma uscirā (supponendo uscirā su un digital delivery come il 99% dei titoli odierni) ed il prezzo? Ho dato uno sguardo su steam e, per ora almeno, non ce n'č traccia
Q: When is Thimbleweed Park coming out?
A: Soon! Just kidding. March 30th, 2017
Q: What platforms is it coming out on?
A: Mac, Windows, Linux and Xbox One.
Q: I backed the Kickstarter, what platforms will I get?
A: Backers will get a key for Mac, Windows and Linux.
Q: Do I have to choose Mac, Windows or Linux?
A: No, backers will get all three.
Q: Will I get a key for the XBox?
A: Unfortunately, only the Mac, Windows and Linux platforms are part of the Kickstarter reward.
Q: I want a DRM free version, can I get that?
A: Yes, before the launch date, you will get a email asking if you want Steam or GOG (DRM free).
Q: When will preorders start?
A: Soon.
Q: Where can I buy the game?
A: Initially on Steam, GOG and the Xbox and Microsoft Store. We'll add other places as soon as we can.
Q: Is there Cloud saving?
A: We use Steam Cloud saves for Mac, Windows and Linux, and you can save from the Xbox to the Windows 10 store copy. You can share saves between Mac, Windows and Linux, but you can't share saves between Steam and the Xbox.
Q: Will the game be play anywhere on Windows 10 and Xbox?
A: Yes.**If you bought the game on Xbox or via the Windows 10 Store. The Windows Store version will release a few weeks after Steam/Xbox.
Q; What will the price be?
A: We don't know yet.
Q: Will you release it on the Playstation and Switch?
A: Hopefully, but we can make no promises now. Once the game is released and we have some free time, we'll look into both of those. Ports take time and money, neither of which we have much of right now.
Q: Will the game be translated?
A: Yes, it will be subtitled in French, German, Spanish and Italian. Russian will follow a few weeks after release and will be a free upgrade.
Q: Is it only English voice?
A: Yes, for now it is only English.
fraquar č offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso