Quote:
Originariamente inviato da Ciry Guarda i messaggi
Salve, vorrei un vostro giudizio sul caricabatterie ISDT C4, grazie
c'è di molto meglio
costa sui 50 euro fino 70 euro poi...

https://lygte-info.dk/review/Review%...20C4%20UK.html

Quote:
Conclusion

This charger has many functions and is easy to use, but it also has a few faults:
Auto recognition of LiIon 4.2V and 3.6V(LiFePO4) do not always work. I have seen 4.2V LiIon stopping at 3.6V and discharge/storage is also likely to fail if started with a partial full 4.2V LiIon.
First version of analysis missed the CV part, next version is better in that respect, but charger malfunctioned, this will probably be fixed in a later software update.
LiIon charge algorithm use way to high charge voltage, but the battery will not be overcharged.
There is also the limit on battery size, some common LiIon sizes requires spacers to be charged in this charger.

Do this charger match the top analyzing charger? The answer is no, it is far behind in settings and precision, but it is much easier to use.

For now I will only rate the charger acceptable.Conclusion

This charger has many functions and is easy to use, but it also has a few faults:
Auto recognition of LiIon 4.2V and 3.6V(LiFePO4) do not always work. I have seen 4.2V LiIon stopping at 3.6V and discharge/storage is also likely to fail if started with a partial full 4.2V LiIon.
First version of analysis missed the CV part, next version is better in that respect, but charger malfunctioned, this will probably be fixed in a later software update.
LiIon charge algorithm use way to high charge voltage, but the battery will not be overcharged.
There is also the limit on battery size, some common LiIon sizes requires spacers to be charged in this charger.

Do this charger match the top analyzing charger? The answer is no, it is far behind in settings and precision, but it is much easier to use.

For now I will only rate the charger acceptable.
"Questo caricabatterie ha molte funzioni ed è facile da usare, ma presenta anche alcuni difetti"
[CUT]
theboy è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso