View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 13:14   #34
ombra666

L'Avatar di ombra666

Iscritto dal: Jul 2006
Città: Piedmont +++++++++++++++++++ Più di 30 trattative positive concluse sul mercatino! +++++++++++++++++++
Quote:
You may or may not have heard about this but if you live in a country where purchasing devices from google play isn't available(which is like 98% of the countries),you will have to pay a whopping 549 euros for the 16gb nexus 4(that's the pricing in Austria,dunno about the rest of the world but it will most likely be the same).I will actually have to pay more than double the original price of a phone that got 16gb non expandable storage.And if I bought it online,I will have to sacrifice local warranty.It just looks like google is doing their best to force me not to get their nexus devices.There's just a big hype about how cheap the nexus 4 is with cutting-edge hardware ignoring the fact that only people living in certain countries can get it for that price.Why can't google be fair ? Guess I might end up getting Gnote 2,at least it got a micro SD slot.
Brutte notizie, il succo è che dove non c'è play store possiamo aspettarci prezzi salati. Peccato, toccherà aspettare che si deprezzi