Ciao a tutti dopo decenni e decenni di ricerca sono riuscito finalmente a trovare delle videocassette di concerti degli Eagles degli anni 70. Il problema è che questo sito è in giapponse e, ovviamente, non ne capisco una mazza. Ho provato a tradurlo con google ma nulla potreste aiutarmi? il sito è QUESTO (http://www.pairseat.com/main/3_1.html)
Ciao e grazie mille
questa è la prima pagina
almeno è quello che esce dal traduttore automatico
Rock general ( ƒA ƒC cormorant ) ROCK / NEWWAVE
For a with this genre page movement �« ƒA ƒC cormorant ƒG ƒI persimmon ƒN ƒR ƒV - 2 I do ƒT do ƒV I do ƒX do ƒZ do ƒ\ I do ƒ^ do ƒ` do ƒc do ƒe do ƒg
I do ƒi do ƒj do ƒk do ƒl do ƒm I do ƒn do ƒq I do ƒt and do ƒw do ƒz ƒ} ƒ~ ƒ€ memo I do ƒ„ do ƒ† do ƒˆ ƒ‰ Lil ƒŒ ƒ� / ƒ�
If I click �¡ �¡ �¡ title, a package and a collection bend are displayed ! �¡ �¡ �¡
ƒA�[ƒ€ƒYƒRƒ“ƒT�[ƒg North American tour 1983 / THE ARMS CONCERT NORTH AMERICAN TOUR 1983
Yen one hundred and ten minutes / ƒv Shin / 1,980 -
Concentration for �œ ƒGƒŠƒbƒNƒNƒ‰ƒvƒgƒ“, ƒWƒFƒtƒxƒbƒN, and three large guitarists of Jimmie Paige ! I collect American performance of a dreamy competitive play ƒA�[ƒ€ƒYƒRƒ“ƒT�[ƒg ! Paul Rodgers, a rhythm party ƒrƒ‹ƒ�ƒCƒ}ƒ“ of a rolling ƒXƒg�[ƒ“ƒY, and ƒ`ƒƒ�[ƒŠ�[ƒ�ƒbƒc appearance on the stage, largest merit is three large guitarists excellent piece of music ' steps to a heaven ' ÿ �O ' ƒŒƒCƒ‰ ' session of ‚Ԃ݂Šset ! Visible guitar fan •K !
ƒA�[ƒ‹ƒC�[ƒGƒ€ MTV Ann ƒvƒ‰ƒOƒh 2001 / R.E.M MTV UNPLUGGED 2001
Yen forty-four minutes / ƒv good / 1,980 -
Super-group-REM to be proud of a career to exceed �œ organization twenty years ! I collect Ann plug dry ƒ” in 2001 ! A number of the newest work also is a play with ƒAƒR�[ƒXƒeƒBƒNƒAƒŒƒ“ƒW ! One that I don't see and can miss !
ƒAƒbƒVƒ… ƒŒƒA ƒNƒŠƒbƒvƒX & ƒ‰ƒCƒ” 1996 / ASH RARE CLIPS AND LIVE 1996
Yen forty minutes / ƒv good / 1,980 -
UK rock band to have done a debut with �œ young crown nineteen years old, ƒAƒbƒVƒ… ! Valuable organization ƒvƒ�ƒVƒ‡ƒbƒg image in those days ƒtƒ@�[ƒXƒgƒAƒ‹ƒoƒ€ ' 1,977 ' release ago ! Representative bend GOLDFINGER, OH YEAH I collect a law watch number with ƒ‰ƒCƒ”, professional alga and ƒ‰ƒCƒ” image of KUNG FU then ! !
ƒAƒo ƒ‰ƒCƒ” ƒAƒbƒg ƒEƒFƒ“ƒuƒŠ�[ƒAƒŠ�[ƒi 1979 / ABBA LIVE AT WEMBLEY ARENA, LONDON 1979
Yen fifty-two minutes / ƒv good / 1,980 -
With a large hit of �œ DANCING QUEEN for the first generation wind ‚½ ƒAƒo I êr‚µ ! Album ' VOULEZ - VOUS ' release with the world tour to have been done in all world 13 states in 1979 in the second half, at that time, valuable ƒ‰ƒCƒ” image to have collected a fine performance in London ! It is this performance of ƒeƒCƒN that was collected by ƒ‰ƒCƒ”ƒAƒ‹ƒoƒ€ also behind ! It is full of hit tuning !
ƒAƒo leprous buoy ƒ“ Switzerland 1979 / ABBA LIVE IN SWITZERLAND 1979
Yen one hundred and ten minutes / ƒv Shin / 1,980 -
With a large hit of �œ DANCING QUEEN for the first generation wind ‚½ ƒAƒo I êr‚µ ! Activity last term, I collect Switzerland ƒXƒ^ƒWƒIƒ‰ƒCƒ” in 1979 in the year before a visit to Japan performance ! It is a valuable ƒvƒ�ƒVƒ‡ƒbƒg !
ƒAƒo ƒŠƒWƒFƒ“ƒh ƒCƒ„�[ƒY 1998 / ABBA LEGENDARY YEARS 1998
Yen fifty-three minutes / ƒv good / 1,980 -
Professional field ƒLƒ…ƒ�ƒ“ƒ^ƒŠ�[ of an inherited ƒ|ƒbƒv group " ƒAƒo " of �œ Sweden ! Since eighty-two years breakup, first valuable content it says that member all the members appear in one program, really ! Visible fan •K one !
ƒAƒ‰ƒjƒXƒ‚ƒŠƒZƒbƒg ƒXƒ^ƒWƒIƒ‰ƒCƒ” 1996 / ALANIS MORISSETTE STUDIO LIVE 1996
Yen fifty-eight minutes / ƒv good / 1,980 -
Genius woman Singer of �œ Canada, ƒvƒ�ƒVƒ‡ƒbƒg image of ƒAƒ‰ƒjƒX ! At that time, in 1996 ƒ‰ƒCƒ” of Germany OA world debut album release to have ridden Guinness book also ! RIGHT THROUGH YOU, MARY JANE, PERFECT, and IRONIC other Chun eleven collection !
ƒAƒ‰ƒjƒXƒ‚ƒŠƒZƒbƒg MTV Ann ƒvƒ‰ƒOƒh 1999 / ALANIS MORISSETTE MTV UNPLUGGED 1999
Yen forty-five minutes / ƒv good / 1,980 -
Genius woman Singer of �œ Canada, Ann plug dry ƒ” of ƒAƒ‰ƒjƒX ! ƒI�[ƒvƒjƒ“ƒO plays " BABA " of CD version accrued receivable ˜^ ! Can skillful one for a royal road of ƒAƒR�[ƒXƒeƒBƒbƒN !
ƒAƒ‰ƒ“ƒp�[ƒ\ƒ“ƒYƒvƒ�ƒWƒFƒNƒg Santiago ƒ‰ƒCƒ” ' 95.10.28 / ALAN PARSONS PROJECT SANTIAGO, CHILE 10.28. 'Ninety-five
Yen eighty-five minutes / ƒv good / 1,980 -
ABBY ROAD of �œ BEATLES, the shrewd engineer who dealt with a crazy of PINK FLOYD, and ƒvƒ�ƒOƒŒ band to lead ƒAƒ‰ƒ“ƒp�[ƒ\ƒ“ƒY ! For the valuable ƒ‰ƒCƒ” tour that was first last said performance that was done with Chili, by ƒvƒ�ƒVƒ‡ƒbƒg collection !
ƒC�[ƒOƒ‹ƒX ƒVƒ“ƒMƒ“ƒO ƒCƒ“ ƒU Rayne ' 95.11.26 / EAGLES SINGING IN THE RAIN NOV. 26.1995
Yen one hundred and fifty minutes / ƒv Shin / 2,480 -
Large Imperial Palace ƒC�[ƒOƒ‹ƒX in 70's rock to have constructed a monumental achievement of a country rock it can pass for Buck of �œ Linda ƒ�ƒ“ƒVƒ…ƒ^ƒbƒg ! Pass for with a breakup fourteen years I collect a re-organization ƒ‰ƒCƒ” of the shock that was done at last ! Decision version ƒ‰ƒCƒ” image of all twenty-six collections in the second half with ƒ‰ƒCƒ” by a line nappe with ƒC�[ƒOƒ‹ƒX to a solo work !
ƒC�[ƒOƒ‹ƒX ƒŠƒ†ƒjƒIƒ“ tour ƒCƒ“ Buffalo 1994 / EAGLES REUNION TOUR IN BUFFALO, NYC. 1994
Yen fifty minutes / ƒv good / 1,980 -
Large Imperial Palace ƒC�[ƒOƒ‹ƒX of �œ country rock ! For the with ƒŠƒ†ƒjƒIƒ“ tour in 1994, ƒ‰ƒCƒ” that was done in New York ƒvƒ�ƒVƒ‡ƒbƒg collection ! Though several with ƒI�[ƒvƒjƒ“ƒO are accrued receivable ˜^ regrettably, phon and keyboard, one that the various excellent piece of music that was done can enjoy Lear range with a participation of �X such as a percussion !
ƒC�[ƒOƒ‹ƒX ƒAƒEƒgƒeƒCƒNƒNƒŠƒbƒvƒX 1977 - 1980 / EAGLES OUTTAKE CLIPS 1977 - 1980
Yen twenty-five minutes / ƒv good / 1,480 -
Angry ƒŒƒA professional alga volume clip of a large Imperial Palace ƒC�[ƒOƒ‹ƒX of �œ country rock ! LONG RUN, IN THE CITY, and I CAN ' clip of T TELL YOU WHY, I collect an excellent piece of music HOTEL CALIFORNIA with ƒ‰ƒCƒ” in 1977 ! with Las ƒgƒXƒ^ƒWƒIƒAƒ‹ƒoƒ€ ' THE LONG RUN ' substantially with respect to an original ƒC�[ƒOƒ‹ƒX Carry fan •K valuable image !
ƒC�[ƒOƒ‹ƒX Seattle 1976.8.6 / EAGLES SEATTLE, WA.AUG. 6.1976
Yen ninety-four minutes / ƒv Shin / 1,980 -
In 70's large Imperial Palace of a rock, ƒC�[ƒOƒ‹ƒX I constructed a monumental achievement of �œ country rock ! A re-organization also does ƒC�[ƒOƒ‹ƒX to have attained it and is ƒvƒ�ƒVƒ‡ƒbƒg image in valuable 1976 ! Highly one of ƒIƒXƒXƒ� also every time I do ƒŒƒA !
ƒC�[ƒOƒ‹ƒX & ƒtƒŒƒ“ƒY D.K.R.C 1974 / EAGLES & FRIENDS D.K.R.C 1974
Well yen sixty-eight minutes / ƒv 1,980 -
Exceed �œ ƒC�[ƒOƒ‹ƒX valuable image in the early time ! DKRC ƒvƒ�ƒVƒ‡ƒbƒg to hit on the last performance that I organize original member five ! Appearance on the stage for Jackson brown for a guest, Linda ƒ�ƒ“ƒVƒ…ƒ^ƒbƒg ! Session other of TAKE IT EASY, merit full fine performance !
ƒC�[ƒOƒ‹ƒX ƒ‰ƒCƒ” ƒAƒbƒg BBC theater 1973.5.4 / EAGLES LIVE AT BBC THEATRE 5.4.1973
Well yen thirty-eight minutes / ƒv 1,980 -
Large Imperial Palace of �œ country rock, ƒC�[ƒOƒ‹ƒX I do ƒvƒ�ƒVƒ‡ƒbƒg of polar upper part in the early time do ƒ‰ƒCƒ” of ! With ƒXƒyƒVƒƒƒ‹ ƒ‰ƒCƒ” that was done in BBC radio theater, SATURDAY NIGHT that ƒhƒ“ƒwƒ“ƒŠ�[ plays ƒAƒR�[ƒXƒeƒBƒbƒNƒMƒ^�[ to a masterpiece PEACEFUL EASY FEELING, EARLYBIRD, and TAKE IT EASY, merit in the early time abundantly Chun eight collection !
ƒC�[ƒOƒ‹ƒX leprous buoy ƒ“ Netherlands 1973 / EAGLES LIVE IN HOLLAND 1973 & RANDY MEISNER FROM U.S.TV SHOW
Well yen thirty-three minutes / ƒv 1,980 -
Super-valuable ƒvƒ�ƒVƒ‡ƒbƒg image by an original ƒC�[ƒOƒ‹ƒX in �œ 1973 ! I am latter, except for a collection for a play by ƒAƒR�[ƒXƒeƒBƒbƒN and collect two of HEARTS ON FIRE and GOTTA GET AWAY with a valuable Solo ƒXƒ^ƒWƒIƒ‰ƒCƒ” ƒeƒCƒN of ƒ‰ƒ“ƒfƒBƒ�ƒCƒYƒi�[ !
ƒC�[ƒOƒ‹ƒX ƒVƒ‡ƒAƒ‰ƒCƒ“ ƒ}ƒEƒ“ƒeƒ“ƒrƒ…�[ 1994.6.9 / EAGLES SHORELINE AMPHITHEATER IN Mt.VIEW, CA 6.9.1994
Well yen one hundred and sixty-three minutes / ƒI 2,480 -
Visible •K of �œ re-organization ƒC�[ƒOƒ‹ƒX ƒI�[ƒfƒBƒGƒ“ƒX ƒ‰ƒCƒ” image ! Can skillful one with the good quality ƒXƒNƒŠ�[ƒ“ƒVƒ‡ƒbƒg to have captured a gigantic screen with respect to a stage for a fine performance of ƒŠƒ†ƒjƒIƒ“ ƒC�[ƒOƒ‹ƒX ! Then with no ƒŒƒA in case of �X such as ƒeƒCƒN ONE OF THESE NIGHTS, re-organization HOTEL CALIFORNIA, DESPERADO, and TAKE IT EASY for a fine performance all one hundred and sixty-three minutes at a stroke collection !
Jesus ƒNƒC�[ƒ“ƒYƒp�[ƒN 1975 / YES QUEEN ' S PARK 1975
Yen fifty-five minutes / ƒv good / 1,980 -
�œ king ƒNƒŠƒ€ƒ]ƒ“, 70's by the side of EL & P ƒvƒ�ƒOƒŒƒbƒVƒ” rock three large bands, and Jesus ! For Alan White, joining a building ƒuƒ‰ƒtƒH�[ƒh secedes then Patrick ƒ‚ƒ‰�[ƒc participates in a keyboard fifth term Jesus, seventy-five-year ƒ‰ƒCƒ” image ! •K visible fine performance ƒ�ƒ�ƒfƒBƒAƒX and a grand music can be skillful !
Jesus Jesus ƒCƒ„�[ƒY ƒŒƒgƒ�ƒXƒyƒNƒeƒBƒ” / YES YESYEARS A RETROSPECTIVE
Yen one hundred and fifteen minutes / ƒv good / 1,980 -
BOX set of �œ 1991 release, ‚¿‚È‚ñ‚¾ ƒvƒ�ƒVƒ‡ƒbƒg documentary image for YESYEARS ! I collect �X former excellent piece of music such as Roundabout ! I make a comprehensive compilation of Jesus in the golden age !
Jesus ƒCƒGƒXƒVƒ‡ƒE ƒCƒ“ Philadelphia 1979 / YES YESSHOWS IN PHILADELPHIA 1979
Yen fifty-two minutes / ƒv good / 1,980 -
�œ 70's ƒvƒ�ƒOƒŒƒbƒVƒ”ƒ�ƒbƒN three large bands, Jesus ! In 1979, super-valuable ƒvƒ�ƒVƒ‡ƒbƒg image I collected ƒXƒyƒVƒƒƒ‹ƒ‰ƒCƒ” that was done in Philadelphia !
ƒCƒ“ƒVƒ“ƒN MTV ƒXƒyƒVƒƒƒ‹ƒCƒ“ƒ^ƒrƒ…�[ 2000 / ' N SYNC MTV SPECIAL INTERVIEW 2000 & HALFTIME SHOW
Yen ninety-six minutes / ƒv good / 1,980 -
Adult mind chorus group of �œ America, ƒCƒ“ƒVƒ“ƒN ! While inserting and thinking it ƒ�ƒ“ƒV�[ƒ“ of a movie of a clip and LANCE appearance on the stage that a member does ƒŠƒXƒyƒNƒg of for the center, he collects ƒ‰ƒCƒ” with ƒXƒ^ƒWƒI for a super-long interview ! Further, I collect ƒ‰ƒCƒ” image of a large hit number ÿ �O BYE BYE BYE with ‰‰ ƒ‰ƒCƒ” image together with ƒGƒAƒ�ƒXƒ~ƒX !
ƒCƒ“ƒVƒ“ƒN ƒ‰ƒCƒ” Fromm ƒ}ƒWƒ\ƒ“ƒXƒNƒGƒAƒK�[ƒfƒ“ / ' NSYNC LIVE FROM MADISON SQUARE GARDEN
Yen one hundred minutes / ƒv good / 1,980 -
Adult mind chorus group of �œ America, ƒCƒ“ƒVƒ“ƒN ! I collect the inherited MSG performance that was done in 2000 and do ƒvƒ�ƒVƒ‡ƒbƒg of it ! An interview of a member also is a collection in addition ! Longer all one hundred minutes in comparison with ƒIƒtƒB !
ƒEƒB�[ƒU�[ MTV ƒXƒyƒVƒƒƒ‹ƒVƒ‡ƒEƒP�[ƒX 2001 / WEEZER MTV SPECIAL SHOW CASE 2001
Yen thirty-four minutes / ƒv good / 1,980 -
�œ ninety-four years organization, American big band, ƒEƒB�[ƒU�[ I made you establish a genre called ƒpƒ��[ƒ|ƒbƒv ! As doing a member change I collect a pattern of a presence that I had have had gone on the air with MTV ƒXƒyƒVƒƒƒ‹ƒ‰ƒCƒ” to overflow, in 2001 after restarting an activity ! •K that were done in the small place visible I do ƒvƒ�ƒVƒ‡ƒbƒg do ƒ‰ƒCƒ” !
ƒEƒB�[ƒU�[ ƒAƒEƒgƒ‰ƒEƒh tour ƒCƒ“ Philadelphia 2001.3.3 / WEEZER OUTLOUD TOUR IN PHILADELPHIA, PA 3.3.2001
Yen sixty-seven minutes / ƒI good / 1,980 -
�œ ninety-four-year time since debut, ƒEƒB�[ƒU�[ to be proud of explosion-like popularity ! ƒpƒ��[ƒ|ƒbƒvƒTƒEƒ“ƒh to lead to Travis also can be skillful, presence ƒI�[ƒfƒBƒGƒ“ƒX ƒ‰ƒCƒ” image to overflow !
ƒEƒB�[ƒU�[ leprous buoy ƒ“ ƒ�ƒTƒ“ƒWƒFƒ‹ƒX 1997 / WEEZER LIVE IN LOS ANGELS 1997
Yen forty-four minutes / ƒI Shin / 1,980 -
�œ Matt Sharp time to be on the register last term ninety-seven-year ƒ‰ƒCƒ” ! I play a number with PINKERTON for the center, except for Buddy Holly, No One Else, Surf Wax America ! Chun ten collection !
ƒEƒB�[ƒU�[ ƒTƒ}�[ƒ\ƒjƒbƒN 2002.8.17 & ƒŒƒA ƒNƒŠƒbƒvƒX / WEEZER SUMMER SONIC 8.17.2002 & RARE CLIPS
Yen forty-four minutes / ƒv good / 1,980 -
�œ ƒEƒC�[ƒU�[ newest visit to Japan ƒ‰ƒCƒ” ƒvƒ�ƒVƒ‡ƒbƒg ! EL SCORCHO, SAY IT AIN ' I collect T SO other six clips ! with five performances, it is latter with MY NAME IS JONAS to BUDDY HOLLY in a stage of ƒTƒ}�[ƒ\ƒjƒbƒN in 2002 �X such as Japanese negotiation with ƒ‰ƒCƒ”, merit it is full of it !
Wiley Nelson rye buoy ƒ“ Japan 1984.2.23 / WILLIE NELSON LIVE IN JAPAN 2.23.1984
Yen eighty-two minutes / ƒv good / 1,980 -
Valuable ƒ‰ƒCƒ” image of large Imperial Palace Wiley Nelson of �œ 60 ÿ �O 70's country ! Visible can skillful •K for a with ƒgƒ‰ƒbƒhƒtƒH�[ƒN ÿ �O Western to blues, inherited stage of Wiley who gave an intense feedback to all ƒ‹�[ƒcƒ�ƒbƒN ƒ‰ƒCƒ” ! With a stage of Japanese martial arts building, WHISKEY RIVER, MONA LISA in 1984 then large hit number BLUE EYES CRYING IN THE RAIN, �X such as a standard number GEORGIA ON MY MIND non-decayed for a masterpiece Chun twenty-five play !
Wiley Nelson & Leigh Charles ƒEƒBƒŠ�[ƒY ƒXƒyƒVƒƒƒ‹ƒVƒ‡ƒE 1985 / WILLIE NELSON WITH RAY CHARLES WILLIE ' S SPECIAL SHOW 1985
Yen sixty minutes / ƒv good / 1,980 -
I collect ƒXƒyƒVƒƒƒ‹ program ' ƒEƒBƒŠ�[ƒVƒ‡ƒE ' of a large Imperial Palace Wiley Nelson ÿ �O 1985 of �œ 60 ÿ �O 70's country ! Guest appearance on the stage, ANGEL EYES by a competitive play of the large Imperial Palace where a popular music remains historically, SEVEN SPANISH ANGELS, and I CAN ' correctly T STOP LOVING YOU, GEORGIA ON MY MIND, and MOUNTAIN DEW •K visible it is a word ! for Leigh Charles in the middle stageAnd so on, merit I collect �X all thirteen numbers such as a representative bend WHISKRY RIVER of Wiley it is full of it !
For a with this genre page movement �« ƒA ƒC cormorant ƒG ƒI persimmon ƒN ƒR ƒV - 2 I do ƒT do ƒV I do ƒX do ƒZ do ƒ\ I do ƒ^ do ƒ` do ƒc do ƒe do ƒg
I do ƒi do ƒj do ƒk do ƒl do ƒm I do ƒn do ƒq I do ƒt and do ƒw do ƒz ƒ} ƒ~ ƒ€ memo I do ƒ„ do ƒ† do ƒˆ ƒ‰ Lil ƒŒ ƒ� / ƒ�;) ti aiuto volentireri perch
è mi piacciono gli eagles :sofico:
CLICCA (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pairseat.com%2Fmain%2F3_1.html&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=it&ie=ISO-8859-1&prev=%2Flanguage_tools)
Sgarboman
23-11-2004, 19:34
Originariamente inviato da dr650se
CLICCA (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pairseat.com%2Fmain%2F3_1.html&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=it&ie=ISO-8859-1&prev=%2Flanguage_tools)
Mi spieghi come si fa a far tradurre i testi a google? Grazie.
Ragazzi grazie mille siete stati davvero eccezionali. Purtroppo i vari traduttori non riescono a tradurre il form per gli acquisti, ma spero di avere risolto mandando una email in inglese. In ogni caso vi farò sapere com'è andata a finire.
Ciao e egrazie ancora
Sgarboman
23-11-2004, 20:11
Prima avevo dimenticato... ho trovato per sbaglio in rete un traduttore italiano - giapponese l'altro ieri. Solo che non posso allegartelo direttamente sul forum perchè è troppo grande. Se ti interessa te lo invio via email.
certo che mi interessa, grazie; posso mettere l'email o i moderatori si incacchiano?
Sgarboman
23-11-2004, 20:28
Fai prima a mandarmela in privato.
vBulletin® v3.6.4, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.