Torna indietro   Hardware Upgrade Forum > Giochi > Giochi per PC

Recensione FiiO X3 III: qualità convincente e prezzo accessibile
Recensione FiiO X3 III: qualità convincente e prezzo accessibile
Il FiiO X3 III è un lettore musicale portatile che richiama un po' i vecchi iPod per forma e aspetto, ma che va ben oltre le possibilità di tali dispositivi mettendo a disposizione di appassionati e neofiti una qualità audio elevata, un'uscita bilanciata e una quantità notevole di impostazioni per personalizzare la propria esperienza d'uso. Non mancano, però, i difetti
iPhone X, un passo audace verso il domani
iPhone X, un passo audace verso il domani
Il nuovo smartphone della Mela prova a sparigliare le carte nel mercato smartphone con l'introduzione di un modo nuovo di interazione e autenticazione. Non è perfetto, ma la strada per il futuro sembra tracciata
Comparativa schede madri Z370 per processori Intel Coffee Lake
Comparativa schede madri Z370 per processori Intel Coffee Lake
A confronto 5 schede madri per processori Intel Core della famiglia Coffee Lake, basate su chipset Intel Z370: Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7, MSI Z370 Godlike Gaming, MSI Z370 Gaming M5, ASRock Z370 Extreme 4 e ASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming. Tutte schede complete, ma molto differenti per dotazione, accessori e prezzo
Tutti gli articoli Tutte le news

Vai al Forum
Rispondi

Strumenti
Old 17-06-2016, 00:23   #1021
Axios2006

L'Avatar di Axios2006

Iscritto dal: Oct 2006
Città: Corsair hx650w - Intel DP55WG - Core i5 760 2,80 - 4 gb ddr3 Kingston - Evga GTX 460 1GB SC - Creative XFi XtremeMusic - Intel ssd 730 - W 7 - APC SMT1500I - Chromebox m075u
SI PREGA DI NON RIPORTARE IN QUESTO THREAD IL CHANGELOG DELLA PATCH BETA E DI NON DISCUTERNE PUBBLICAMENTE. GRAZIE.

-----------------------------------------------

NEW! The Long Dark Sandbox Test Branch [OPT-IN, SPOILERS]
Hello community,

Starting with the June Sandbox Update, we are implementing a new TEST BRANCH for The Long Dark. This reflects the fact that we have a huge diversity of players on a variety of hardware configurations, and as a small studio we just can’t test them all!

The idea here is to provide an early version of the next update, about a week or so before we’d like to launch it officially in the Release branch (i.e. where you are currently getting it), so that we get some extra time to find bugs, crashes, and any other issues before it goes lives for the rest of our community.

>>> IF YOU DO NOT OPT-IN TO THE TEST BRANCH, YOU WILL NOT GET IT. I.e. You will not get the Test Branch build "by accident". This should help keep spoilers to a minimum.

>>> The Test Branch will go live FRIDAY, JUNE 17th, at 1PM PST.

>>> The June Update will be migrated from the Test Branch to the Release Branch as soon as it is ready. We anticipate this will happen mid next week, but this is a HOPE and not a PROMISE.

Some details. READ THESE CAREFULLY:

* The Test Branch is for STEAM ONLY. It is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
* The Test Branch is full of SPOILERS. If you don’t want to see what’s in the next update, stay out of the Test Branch and all its discussions.
* The Test Branch is a tool for us to find issues with Work In Progress features. We’re primarily looking for feedback on bugs, crashes, and any major balancing issues.
* When reporting on bugs or issues, please use the appropriate TEST BRANCH sub-forums on Steam and in our Official Community. DO NOT DISCUSS TEST BRANCH FEATURES outside the Test Branch sub-forums. Those posts will be moved or deleted.

* When reporting on bugs or issues, please use the suggested templates. This will help the development team filter the feedback, eliminate duplicates, and in general ensure we can act on the feedback in a more timely fashion.

Our hope is that this new Test Branch process will allow us to ensure we can continue to put out stable Sandbox updates well into the future.

We’re very hopeful that the people who choose to opt-in to this Test Branch will approach this as a way to help ensure the updates are as smooth and stable as possible, and not use the Test Branch discussion as a forum to lobby for or against certain features or content.

As always, The Long Dark is a community-informed, not community-driven, project. We look forward to enlisting your help in identifying whatever issues we’ve missed in our own internal testing!

For more details, please check out the TEST BRANCH discussion forums [SPOILERS!] Please note this discussion is locked to anyone who doesn't own The Long Dark in their Steam library: http://steamcommunity.com/app/305620/discussions/8/

Thank you!

The Hinterland Team

-----------------------------------------------

SI PREGA DI NON RIPORTARE IN QUESTO THREAD IL CHANGELOG DELLA PATCH BETA E DI NON DISCUTERNE PUBBLICAMENTE. GRAZIE.
Axios2006 è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 23-06-2016, 08:47   #1022
Axios2006

L'Avatar di Axios2006

Città: Corsair hx650w - Intel DP55WG - Core i5 760 2,80 - 4 gb ddr3 Kingston - Evga GTX 460 1GB SC - Creative XFi XtremeMusic - Intel ssd 730 - W 7 - APC SMT1500I - Chromebox m075u
The Long Dark -- Sandbox Alpha Updated to v.346 -- "Penitent Scholar"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86W0Rafd1Fs

NEW LANGUAGES

* New Languages selectable from Display Options: French, Swedish, Korean, Chinese (Trad + Simplified), Japanese, Turkish, Norwegian

GAMEPLAY

* A Snow Shelter can now be crafted and deployed from the Radial Menu. This Shelter protects from wind and cold, but leaves you vulnerable to wildlife.
* First-pass Survival Skills system has been added to the game, with the first test skills implemented. See the Skills section of the Journal for more information. The first Skills are: Firestarting, Cooking, Carcass Harvesting, Ice Fishing, Rifle Firearm
* First-pass Feats system has been added to the game, with the first test Feats implemented. See the Feats section of the Badges menu interface for more information. The first Feats are: Book Smarts, Cold Fusion, Efficient Machine, Fire Master, Free Runner, Snow Walker
* You can now find Research Books in the world. Spending time Researching these books will improve specific Skills.
* Nomad Challenge added. Survive for 3 days each in 15 different locations around the world.
* Whiteout Challenge added. Stockpile supplies and survive for 30 days as a monster blizzard bears down on you.
* First-pass Almanac feature added (to support Whiteout gameplay).
* It is not longer possible to Craft complex items (requiring a Workbench) in the dark. You can still Craft simple things from the Radial Menu in the dark. You also cannot Repair items in the dark.
* Brandishing now costs Stamina and not Fatigue.
* When breaking down items, the raw materials produced now go directly into your Backpack (vs. being placed on the ground to then be picked up). This will result in fewer bugs relating to harvesting items being stuck behind geo.
* Fixed issues with Wolves sometimes walking in place.
* Warmth from Bedrolls is now taken into account when Resting in Vehicles. (Note: You also get a Warmth bonus from Bedrolls when Resting in the Snow Shelter.)
* You can now see descriptions for active buffs in the First Aid screen.

UI

* New Fonts added to the game.
* Brightness correction now occurs before the Main Menu. Subsequent Brightness changes can be made from the Display settings, accessible from the Main Menu.
* Reduced the number of stacking Damage event icons during Wolf struggles. (Note that the number of Damage events is still the same.)
* Added new Skill section to Journal
* Added new Almanac section to Journal
* Added new Objectives section to the Journal
* Added new Snow Shelter Build/Use/Dismantle UI
* Added Badge art for all Challenges
* Added Badge art for new Feats
* The Badge interface can now be accessed from both the Main Menu and the Pause Menu
* Added notifications for Skill Improvement, Skill level unlock, and Feat unlocks

AUDIO

* Added audio kickers for Skill improvement, Skill level unlock, and Feat unlocks

GENERAL

* Player is warped to a safe location if we detect player has fallen through world
* Screenshot keys no longer force UI to chance from Gamepad to Mouse/Keyboard
* Significantly reduced color banding in low light conditions
* [For Streamers] We've added support for being able to access a second monitor without Alt-Tabbing. (Note that this will become a toggle in a future hotfix.)

### END OF CHANGELIST ###

A Note on Leaderboards

As we've deepened the options for player experience in the game, and provided more ways to share your progress with other players, we feel that Leaderboards don't represent a meaningful measurement of game progress, and therefore we are removing them effective immediately. We look forward to continuing to improve our in-game tools for sharing progress and player accomplishments.

A Note on the Test Branch Process

As many of you know, we experimented with a new Test Branch process for this update, where we provided an opt-in, pre-release test build of the game for the purposes of helping us find bugs, crashes, and balance issues. As a first test, the Test Branch was an overwhelming success! Our plan with the Test Branch is to shut it down it between Updates. Stay tuned for more information about when the Test Branch will be re-opened, and some refinements we'll be making to the overall process. We thank all of you who participated and helped make the Test Branch a big success!

###

Ultima modifica di Axios2006 : 23-06-2016 alle 09:17.
Old 23-06-2016, 10:05   #1023
Il Mulo

L'Avatar di Il Mulo

Iscritto dal: Dec 2015
Tutto molto gradito tranne forse la storia dei Research Book.

Non che sia il male assoluto, ma il libro di cucina che ti aumenta la tua abilità a cucinare mi sembra una meccanica non da The Long Dark.
Old 23-06-2016, 10:55   #1024
Axios2006

L'Avatar di Axios2006

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da Il Mulo Guarda i messaggi
Tutto molto gradito tranne forse la storia dei Research Book.

Non che sia il male assoluto, ma il libro di cucina che ti aumenta la tua abilità a cucinare mi sembra una meccanica non da The Long Dark.
Veramente libri e skills erano state alcune delle prime meccaniche di gioco annunciate nella campagna Kickstarter...
Old 23-06-2016, 16:08   #1025
The_Silver

L'Avatar di The_Silver

Iscritto dal: Aug 2009
Noto che l'italiano è sempre in cima alle priorità eh... Ma per curiosità, tutte queste lingue già implementate erano state tutte promesse come l'italiano?
Old 23-06-2016, 17:44   #1026
ulukaii

L'Avatar di ulukaii

Iscritto dal: May 2007
Città: i7_4790k@default 16GB_DDR3@1866 1070_GTX@default Samsung_850_Pro Windows_8.1x64
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da The_Silver Guarda i messaggi
Noto che l'italiano è sempre in cima alle priorità eh... Ma per curiosità, tutte queste lingue già implementate erano state tutte promesse come l'italiano?
Le localizzazioni tedesco, italiano, francese e spagnolo erano previste per il goal 275k e russo, svedese, finlandese e olandese nel 300k. Nessuno dei due venne raggiunto dalla campagna kickstarter che si chiuse con 256k, tuttavia attraverso quella estesa sul sito web erano stata raggiunta e superata la cifra per realizzare tutte quelle localizzazioni ed erano presenti anche altre lingue che ora non ricordo (ma di certo non tutte quelle aggiunte recentemente nel ultimo update).
ulukaii è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 23-06-2016, 17:58   #1027
Axios2006

L'Avatar di Axios2006

Quote:
Riguardo la traduzione italiana, e qualsiasi altra informazione sul gioco, ricordo che si possono chiedere delucidazioni direttamente a Raphael van Lierop (@RaphLife su Twitter), fondatore e direttore di Hinterland Games. Nessun altro a parte lui è in grado di fornire informazioni sul se, quando e come.
Capisco che l'inglese è di difficile comprensione, ma almeno l'italiano...
Old 23-06-2016, 18:19   #1028
The_Silver

L'Avatar di The_Silver

Iscritto dal: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da ulukaii Guarda i messaggi
Le localizzazioni tedesco, italiano, francese e spagnolo erano previste per il goal 275k e russo, svedese, finlandese e olandese nel 300k. Nessuno dei due venne raggiunto dalla campagna kickstarter che si chiuse con 256k, tuttavia attraverso quella estesa sul sito web erano stata raggiunta e superata la cifra per realizzare tutte quelle localizzazioni ed erano presenti anche altre lingue che ora non ricordo (ma di certo non tutte quelle aggiunte recentemente nel ultimo update).
Grazie ulukaii per la cortese ed esaustiva risposta.

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da Axios2006 Guarda i messaggi
Capisco che l'inglese è di difficile comprensione, ma almeno l'italiano...
L'educazione invece è del tutto facoltativa vedo... Lo so che ormai con me hai il dente avvelenato ma così sei fin troppo infantile, io non ho posto una domanda a te nello specifico, quindi se non sai la risposta semplicemente evita di rispondere e lascia il posto a chi invece sa qualcosa di più, non serve a niente sfottermi ad ogni mio post come stai facendo da un pò, tranne forse a farti sentire meglio con te stesso, perciò per favore d'ora in poi o rispondi civilmente oppure non rispondere proprio, non dovrei nemmeno dirtelo io eh, dovrebbe essere la normalità.
Old 24-06-2016, 00:26   #1029
Axios2006

L'Avatar di Axios2006

THE LONG DARK SANDBOX HOTFIXED to v.347
Hello community,

We've just hotfixed The Long Dark Sandbox to v.347, to address a few bugs since last night's release of PENITENT SCHOLAR.

THE LONG DARK SANDBOX ALPHA HOTFIXED TO v.347 CHANGELIST

* Fixed crash that could occur on the Journal or Melt Snow UI when using a gamepad.
* Fixed bug that prevented the player from leaving a ruined Snow Shelter.
* Fixed issue with Wolves sometimes not attacking when player is crouched.
* Updated Fire Starting UI to make it more clear that Tinder is optional when Firestarting Skill is Level 3 or higher.
* Fixed bug that caused radios to float if supporting structure below them was broken down.
* Clarified objective text for Whiteout Challenge.
* Linux stability improvements (Required intro movies to be disabled).

Old 28-06-2016, 21:30   #1030
Kobra69

L'Avatar di Kobra69

Iscritto dal: Nov 2007
EDIT: Sbagliato thread scusate..

Trattato positivamente con: francesco289 , Kev Jack , zeus992 , ysc , Fra-90 , fedex89 , C14uz , Fabryce , Raziel1984 , giap959 , carmine19
Kobra69 è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 01-07-2016, 08:31   #1031
Axios2006

L'Avatar di Axios2006

The Long Dark Hotfixed to v.349

Hello community,

We've just hotfixed The Long Dark to v.349 to fix some bugs in the recent update, Penitent Scholar.

THE LONG DARK SANDBOX HOTFIXED to v349 CHANGELIST

* Fixed crash when cancelling actions like Sharpening and Cleaning, followed by completing a different action.
* Fixed issue with Fluffy spawning in the Dam 100% of the time
* Fixed issue with Wolf audio sometimes playing in 2D
* Fixed issue with incorrect buttons sometimes showing up on the Research UI screen
* Fixed overlapping messages when trying to refuel a full Lantern
* Fixed entering Dam at incorrect position/orientation
* Fixed spot in Whaling Warehouse where player could get stuck
* Fixed issue with vehicle colours changing after scene transitions
* Fixed floating backpack after harvesting chair in Trapper’s Cabin

Old 26-07-2016, 15:53   #1032
Compulsion

L'Avatar di Compulsion

Iscritto dal: Sep 2006
Città: In Sabina

Buone ferie a tutti!
Old 26-07-2016, 16:18   #1033
Sberla101

L'Avatar di Sberla101

Iscritto dal: May 2006
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da Compulsion Guarda i messaggi

Buone ferie a tutti!
hai scelto una meta...come dire, un po freschetta
CPU Intel I7 7700K - MoBo Asus TUF Z270 Mark 1 - Ram Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600Mhz 16Gb - GPU Asus STRIX GTX 1080 Ti OC - SSD Samsung M2 960 Pro 512Gb - SSD Samsung 850 Pro 512Gb - HDD Western Digital Caviar Black 1Tb - Monitor DELL Gaming S2716DG 27" - Razer Backwidow - Razer DeathAdder Elite - Saytek X55 Rhino - Kingstone HyperX Cloud II 5.1 - Track'IR 5
Sberla101 è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 29-07-2016, 22:01   #1034
Compulsion

L'Avatar di Compulsion

sono morto al 303esimo giorno
Old 29-07-2016, 22:50   #1035
Axios2006

L'Avatar di Axios2006

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da Compulsion Guarda i messaggi
sono morto al 303esimo giorno
303?

Che livello di difficoltà'?
Old 30-07-2016, 00:09   #1036
Axios2006

L'Avatar di Axios2006

Monday, August 2nd -- Long Weekend & Jobs at Hinterland
Hello community,

Just to let you know that the team will be off work on Monday, August 2nd, due to a stat holiday.

Also, we have some open positions at Hinterland, working on (obviously) The Long Dark. If you, or someone you know, meets these qualifications and is interested in contributing to the ongoing development of the game, please get in touch!

http://hinterlandgames.com/career-opportunities/

Before you jump on us in the comments --

1) Yes, we are working on another Sandbox update, for August
2) Yes, we are also working hard on finishing the features and content we're launching with Story Mode
3) No, we are not providing a revised launch date yet

Thanks and enjoy the weekend!

- The Hinterland Team
Old 30-07-2016, 00:56   #1037
Compulsion

L'Avatar di Compulsion

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da Axios2006 Guarda i messaggi
303?

Che livello di difficoltà'?
stalker, mi ha ammazzato la tempesta, ero da una ventina di giorni su pleasant valley per la prima volta e non conoscendola bene mi sono smarrito nella tormenta, ho trovato solo una baracca non chiusa, ho acceso un fuoco che è durato poco, ho provato a riscaldarmi con il sacco a pelo ma non ce l'ho fatta.

http://imgur.com/a/44XNq

Ora ricomincio proprio su pleasant valley, che palle erano mesi che portavo avanti quella partita, forse un anno

Ultima modifica di Compulsion : 30-07-2016 alle 01:06.
Compulsion è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 16-08-2016, 15:00   #1038
Compulsion

L'Avatar di Compulsion

sto provando a ricominciare su pleasant valley, mappa difficilissima, la sconsiglio vivamente ai nuovi arrivati. Sono al quinto tentativo, un paio sono durato meno di una settimana gli altri 2 rispettivamente 30 e 21 giorni. Ora ho ricominciato di nuovo ma il problema è che TUTTI i giorni c'è una cacchio di tempesta che mi blocca dentro casa e non mi fa fare nulla, così sono obbligato a consumare quel poco cibo che ho senza poter continuare a cercare risorse per avere una vita meno dura. Pensavo di rimanere 100 giorni circa su quessta mappa ma la vedo ardua.
Spoiler:
Poi ho trovato, dopo più di 200 ore di gioco, il mio primo bunker, ma era quasi vuoto

ma questi che si sono fumati? il tempo atmosferico è spietato, tante regole sono cambiate e rendono tutto più difficile, ora capisco perchè prima ero riuscito ad arrivare a 303 giorni. Tuttavia non cambierò mai il livello di difficoltà. STALKER FOR EVER

Ultima modifica di Compulsion : 16-08-2016 alle 15:03.
Compulsion è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 16-08-2016, 15:25   #1039
ulukaii

L'Avatar di ulukaii

Iscritto dal: May 2007
Città: i7_4790k@default 16GB_DDR3@1866 1070_GTX@default Samsung_850_Pro Windows_8.1x64
Questo l'han pubblicato oggi (in realtà ieri in tarda serata, man tant'è): Welcome to Cumberland, BC - The Heart of Vancouver Island
Quote:
Hinterland Studio is headquartered in the heart of the picturesque Northern Vancouver Island wilderness. Come check out beautiful Cumberland!
ulukaii è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 17-08-2016, 09:20   #1040
Axios2006

L'Avatar di Axios2006

ROADMAP Aggiornata

Roadmap Version: 1.2 (Updated August 16, 2016)

Next Sandbox Update Planned For: End of August/Early September

Next Update (ASPIRATIONAL ***IT IS POSSIBLE NOT ALL OF THIS WILL MAKE IT INTO THE NEXT UPDATE ***)
  • New Experience Mode
  • The Hunted, Part 2
  • Coastline & “Beachcombing” Gameplay
  • Archery Skill
  • First-Person Presence: Light Sources
  • Decoy Exploit Fix
  • Steam Trading Cards
  • UI improvements
  • Specific world art improvements
  • Modifications to persistent Feats

***Please note that approximately 2/3 of the development team is dedicated to Story Mode work, which has an impact on the frequency and scope of Sandbox updates.

In futuro:

NEAR TERM (1-6 Month Window)
  • Moose
  • Cougar
  • Improved Cooking; more of the cooking action happens in-game (vs. in menus); cooking happens in game-time (i.e. not accelerated time), so you can multi-task.
  • Frostbite affliction
  • Axe (tool)
  • Wellbeing system (i.e. mental/emotional cost of survival; “willpower locket” fits in here)
  • Aurora gameplay effects & hazards
  • Widespread narrative collectibles
  • Backer naming and writing rewards integrated into game world
  • Primitive firemaking skill (ex. bow-drill)
  • Improved first-person presence (low-hanging fruit)
  • Improved Sprains
  • Improved Infections
  • New Clothing system & all new Clothing assets
  • NPCs in the Sandbox
  • Parley system
  • Improved firemaking (blowing mechanic; first-person presence)
  • Revolver
  • Non-map based Navigation system
  • Knowledge system
  • Improved first-person presence (more complex interactions)
  • Snowshoes or Nordic skis?

MEDIUM TERM (6-12 Month Window)
  • Mod support
  • Spring Sandbox
  • Moving water
  • Improved Fishing
  • Wolfpack behaviour
  • Wildlife interactions (ex. Wolves vs. Bears)
  • Grizzly Bear
  • Sandbox survivor personas (characters?)
  • VR Experience
  • Crafting for safehouse customization
  • Crafting for clothing customization
  • Gunsmithing & ammunition crafting

LONG TERM (12+ Month Window // R&D)
  • Full-season survival Sandbox (transitioning from season to season)
  • New travel options: Canoe, Horse
  • Seamless world streaming
  • Long-distance travel
  • Planting
  • Sandbox AI community social dynamics
 Rispondi

Recensione FiiO X3 III: qualità convincente e prezzo accessibile Recensione FiiO X3 III: qualità convincen...
iPhone X, un passo audace verso il domani iPhone X, un passo audace verso il domani
Comparativa schede madri Z370 per processori Intel Coffee Lake Comparativa schede madri Z370 per processori Int...
Total War Warhammer II, ora il più completo degli RTS Total War Warhammer II, ora il più comple...
Nikon D7500, compatta e versatile reflex APS-C con prestazioni insospettabili Nikon D7500, compatta e versatile reflex APS-C c...
Doogee: il nuovo display curvo porter&ag...
Motorola Moto X4: la recensione del nuov...
Athena presenta a “G! come giocare” il g...
Le migliori offerte GearBest del week-en...
Polaroid e Fujifilm: è battaglia ...
Fastweb annuncia le offerte Mobile per i...
HTC annuncia le offerte del Black Friday...
iOS è ancora il sistema operativo...
TomTop propone coupon, giochi a premi e ...
I requisiti di sistema per la versione P...
Nintendo Switch ancora meglio di PS4 e X...
OnePlus 5 riceverà la Open Beta d...
Le 16 offerte GearBest da non perdere og...
Prossimi iPhone con modem 5G: Apple e In...
Star Wars Battlefront II: stop alle tran...
Intel Solid State Drive (SSD) Toolbox
Norton Internet Security
Norton Antivirus
Opera 49
Opera Portable
Dropbox
Chromium
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition
HWiNFO64
HWiNFO32
Media Player Classic Black Edition
CCleaner Portable