Torna indietro   Hardware Upgrade Forum > Giochi > Giochi per PC > Thread ufficiali

Recensione Zenfone 11 Ultra: il flagship ASUS ritorna a essere un 'padellone'
Recensione Zenfone 11 Ultra: il flagship ASUS ritorna a essere un 'padellone'
Zenfone 11 Ultra ha tantissime qualità interessanti, fra cui potenza da vendere, un display di primissimo livello, un comparto audio potente e prestazioni di connettività fra le migliori della categoria. Manca però dell'esclusività del predecessore, che in un settore composto da "padelloni" si distingueva per le sue dimensioni compatte. Abbiamo provato il nuovo flagship ASUS, e in questa recensione vi raccontiamo com'è andata.
Appian: non solo low code. La missione è l’ottimizzazione dei processi con l'IA
Appian: non solo low code. La missione è l’ottimizzazione dei processi con l'IA
Abbiamo partecipato ad Appian World 2024, evento dedicato a partner e clienti che si è svolto recentemente nei pressi di Washington DC, vicino alla sede storica dell’azienda. Nel festeggiare il 25mo anniversario, Appian ha annunciato diverse novità in ambito intelligenza artificiale
Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza occhialini
Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza occhialini
Primo contatto con il monitor Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27 che grazie a particolari accorgimenti tecnici riesce a ricreare l'illusione della spazialità tridimensionale senza che sia necessario utilizzare occhialini
Tutti gli articoli Tutte le news

Vai al Forum
Rispondi

Strumenti
Old 17-03-2015, 11:40   #1
-Mariello-

L'Avatar di -Mariello-

Iscritto dal: Jun 2011
Città: Ragusa
[Thread Ufficiale] Dirt Rally

Titolo: Dirt Rally
Genere: Corse, Simulazione, Sport
Sviluppatore: Codemasters Racing Studio
Editore: Codemasters
Data di rilascio: 7 dic 2015

DiRT Rally è il gioco di rally più autentico e avvincente mai realizzato, rodato per oltre 129 milioni di km dalla community di DiRT. Coglie la vera essenza del rally, mentre ti lanci su pericolose strade a velocità estreme, cosciente che un urto può rovinare irreparabilmente il tempo di tappa.
Ogni tappa ti mette alla prova in un modo diverso, mentre gareggi al limite del controllo su neve, ghiaccio, asfalto e terriccio, in varie condizioni atmosferiche. Mentre l’auto risente dell’attrito e le tappe si susseguono, il tuo team tenta di mantenerti competitivo e ogni gara diventa un test di concentrazione e abilità.
Inoltre, DiRT Rally include contenuti ufficialmente rilasciati dal World Rallycross, permettendoti di provare l'emozione di velocità mozzafiato, gareggiando su alcune delle più veloci fuoristrada al mondo, sfiorando le carrozzerie degli altri piloti su alcuni dei circuiti più amati della serie, in modalità giocatore singolo o in gare multigiocatore ad alta tensione.

Il contenuto di questo post è rilasciato con licenza Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5

Ultima modifica di -Mariello- : 23-02-2016 alle 14:38. Motivo: Cambio proprietario thread.
-Mariello- è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 27-04-2015, 15:16   #2
arma1977
Bannato

Iscritto dal: Jul 2010
[Thread Aspettando\Ufficiale] Dirt Rally (il ritorno del re)

Ultima modifica di arma1977 : 20-11-2015 alle 10:14.
arma1977 è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 27-04-2015, 15:16   #3
arma1977
Bannato

Forse il titolo è un po' esagerato

Sembra punti al realismo,speriamo

Ultima modifica di arma1977 : 27-04-2015 alle 15:20.
Old 27-04-2015, 15:19   #4
ulukaii

L'Avatar di ulukaii

Iscritto dal: May 2007
Città: Bidaa
Ma è spuntato come un fungo da dove?
ulukaii è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 27-04-2015, 15:23   #5
arma1977
Bannato

Ma infatti

Ultima modifica di arma1977 : 27-04-2015 alle 15:30.
Old 27-04-2015, 15:32   #6
ulukaii

L'Avatar di ulukaii

Annuncio: DiRT Rally - Out Now
Quote:
Let’s talk DiRT.

First I want to say thank you, all you guys and girls have been awesome these last few years. You’ve been telling us what you want for what seems like forever, over on the forum there is a next DiRT game wishlist that actually predates the release of DiRT 3. There have been comment threads on gaming websites telling us were we went wrong and hundreds of posts each day on Twitter and Facebook telling us exactly what you want. That’s how awesome you guys are, you’ve been our inspiration and got us through some tough times. So thank you.

Today starts a new chapter in DiRT history; today we’re doing something that scares the absolute crap out of us, but in a good way. Today we’re not only announcing a new DiRT game but we’re making it available as an early access title on Steam... SURPRISE!

If you literally can’t wait any longer to get your hands on it then you’ll find it right here, but while it’s downloading I want you to come back and read about why we’re doing this and more importantly how you can help.

Welcome back, so why Early Access? There are a number of reasons but mainly because we want to make sure we get this right. You’ve been asking us for a game that is pure rally with none of the fluff, one that has more stages, longer stages and repairs in between stages. You’ve told us how you want your own team, to be able to set the car up how you want and to feel like you own the car you’re driving. We want to deliver that game.

So, right now at the start of Early Access this is what you are getting for your money.

17 Cars - Having hundreds of cars doesn’t interest us, rally is about having the right car and we intend on having all of the right cars. These 17 are just to get us started and we’ll be adding more cars over more classes as the year goes on.

36 Stages – Winding paths through forests, death defying drops off hillsides and narrow mountain paths are what this is all about, it’s you and your car versus the road ahead. To get us started we’ll be heading to the muddy paths of Wales, the dusty trails of Greece and the icy tarmac of the legendary Monte Carlo rally.

Simulation Handling – We’ve accurately recreated how every part of the car works and to support this we’ve developed a brand new physics model that simulates everything from the way the surface of the road behaves to limited slip differentials. This is how these cars drive and with real-world rallying experience on the team, a deep understanding of car setup and handling, countless visitors from the worlds of rally and rallycross plus the help of some of our biggest DiRT Fans we've got the handling as right as we can.

A-Synchronous Events – Take on the world in Daily, Weekly and Monthly challenges. These are the ultimate tests of skill and determination and it’s going to take everything you've got to finish on top.

Team Management – Hire and fire your crew members each of whom which will have different skills, improving repair times for different parts of the car. Teach them new skills as they gain experience and work together as a team to improve your performance in events.

League Support – Get together with friends and run your very own racing league. You can join up to six leagues at any one time and run them how and when you want. For more information on setting up and joining a racing league visit http://dirtgame.com

And as a thank you for supporting us during Early Access we are giving you a special DiRT Rally livery for the Subaru Impreza 1995.

We won't be charging anything for that new content, regardless of when you join us you'll have access to everything we produce for our early access period at no extra cost. So that’s what we’ve made and this is just the starting point. Over the coming months we’ll be adding more cars, more tracks, new game modes and features we haven’t even thought of yet – features that you are going to think of and help us build.

This is where you come in, we need your feedback, we want to know what you love, what you hate, what’s broken, what can we improve and we want you to start throwing new ideas at us.

You can do that in any number of ways; follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook, join us on our forums, follow us on Twitch[twitch.tv], Subscribe to our YouTube, post in the Steam community hub, subscribe to our subreddit and keep up to date with everything on http://www.dirtgame.com.

We know Steam Early Access isn’t for everybody; a lot of you are going to be disappointed that you can’t play DiRT Rally right now but we want you to still feel a part of it and where we’re going. Join in with everything we’re doing, watch other players YouTube videos and Livestreams, talk to the people who are playing it and tell us what you want. You’re not excluded from any of this and your thoughts and ideas about what we’re up to are just as important.

We won’t lie this is going to be a long road, and we’re fully expecting to hit a few rocks but hey that’s rally! We’re confident that with your help we can make DiRT Rally the greatest racing game anybody has ever made.

Keep it lit.
DiRT Rally FAQ
Quote:
What is DiRT Rally?
DiRT Rally is the latest game in the DiRT series and we’re releasing it first in Early Access for PC and asking for help from our fans to develop it over time.

What is Early Access?
This is how Steam define what early access is:

Get immediate access to games that are being developed with the community's involvement. These are games that evolve as you play them, as you give feedback, and as the developers update and add content.

We like to think of games and game development as services that grow and evolve with the involvement of customers and the community. There have been a number of prominent titles that have embraced this model of development recently and found a lot of value in the process. We like to support and encourage developers who want to ship early, involve customers, and build lasting relationships that help everyone make better games.

This is the way games should be made

And that is exactly how we feel about it too; we want you to feel like part of the development team and help us build a better game.

When will it be available?
DiRT Rally is available now for PC via Steam. Surprise!

What do I get for my money?
At release DiRT Rally will include a total of 36 rally stages spread across Monte Carlo, Greece and Wales. We have a total of 17 cars, from 1960s classics right through to modern day machines. As time goes on we’ll be adding more cars, more environments, we’ll be climbing Pikes Peak and going door-to-door around a selection of the best circuits from the 2015 FIA World Rallycross Championship. We’ll also be adding features based on your feedback so be sure to let us know what you’d like to see included in future updates.

OK so how much does that extra stuff cost me?
Not a penny, regardless of when you join us for Early Access you’ll have access to all of our updates and all of the content we add during our Early Access period at no extra charge.

When is DiRT Rally coming to console?
For now, we’re focussed on Early Access. It’s really important to us that we make DiRT Rally the best game it can be and we can only do that with your help. Steam Early Access is the perfect place for us to do that. We believe that DiRT Rally is the game many of our fans want and right now, our plan is to develop DIRT Rally with community feedback and get that experience absolutely right. Once we have done that, if there is sufficient demand for the DIRT Rally experience on consoles, then of course we’ll consider that.

OK so how can I help?
There are loads of ways you can help; buying the game reinforces our belief that we’re making the game you all want, playing the game enables us to collect loads of useful data about the kinds of ways you play it. If you find a bug or something that’s not quite right we need you to give us as much information about it as you can and if you have an idea about how we can make DiRT Rally even better, we want to hear it.

Tell your friends about DiRT Rally, question our decisions and send us your screenshots and videos. We don’t want you to feel like part of a community, we want you to feel like part of the team.

How can I submit a bug?
Ideas are welcome everywhere but when it comes to reporting bugs we have a form that will help us get the information we need to fix it as quickly as possible. You’ll find all the info you need in the bug reporting section of the Steam and Codemasters Forums.

What are the system requirements for DiRT Rally?
Minimum Specifications
Processor: AMD Athlon x2 Dual Core or Intel Core 2 Duo Processor @ 2.4Ghz
Memory: 4GB RAM
Graphics: AMD HD5450 or Nvidia GT430 or Intel HD4000 with 1GB of VRAM
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 30GB available space
Sound Card: Direct X compatible soundcard

Recommended Specifications
Processor: AMD FX-8150 or Intel Core i5 4670K
Memory: 8GB RAM
Graphics: AMD R9 290 or Nvidia GTX780
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 30GB available space
Sound Card: Direct X compatible soundcard

What wheels and controllers are supported by DiRT Rally?
Official Xbox 360 Wireless Pad
Official Xbox 360 Wired Pad
Logitech G27
Logitech G25
Thrustmaster T500 RS Racing Wheel
Thrustmaster T500 RS F1 Racing Wheel
Fanatec Clubsport Base v1
Fanatec Clubsport Base v2

That’s not the final list, Other wheels will work, they are just not officially supported yet and we will continue to add support for more wheels and controllers as we go so if yours isn’t listed above let us know.
In aggiunta: Dirt Rally could well be Codemasters' first real sim
Quote:
This is a simulation, and to my mind perhaps the first that Codemasters has ever produced, despite its long heritage with driving games. TOCA, Colin McRae and latterly Dirt and Grid have all provided enjoyable driving experiences, but you could never really accuse any of them of being authentic. Dirt Rally changes that.
C'è un live proprio ora sul canale Twitch ufficiale (http://www.twitch.tv/dirtgame) e non sembra nient'affatto male, anzi! Che sia la volta buona?

Ultima modifica di ulukaii : 27-04-2015 alle 15:56.
Old 27-04-2015, 17:12   #7
arma1977
Bannato

Si molto bello.

ho aggiunto i requisiti,grazie.

Supporterà anche oculus rift
Old 27-04-2015, 17:15   #8
Gensi2k

Iscritto dal: Mar 2012
Già in early access? è una beta, un alfa o una gamma?
Gensi2k è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 27-04-2015, 17:29   #9
wolf74

L'Avatar di wolf74

Iscritto dal: Jul 2004
Città: Jesi
Ci sono piste ed auto ufficiali? Quante auto/tracciati sono implementati fin'ora?
i7 11700K w/ Corsair H100i Pro - ASUS Z590-P - Palit RTX 3080 - 32 GB Corsair 3000 Mhz - Sound BlasterX AE-5 - SSD Crucial MX300 512MB - SSD Crucial MX500 1TB - SP PCIe M.2 NVMe 1TB - WD 2 TB - EVGA GQ 850W - Monitor LG 27GL650F
PC2 i7 8700 - ASUS Z370-P - 16 GB RAM DDR 3200 - Asus GTX 1080
wolf74 è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 27-04-2015, 17:39   #10
arma1977
Bannato

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da Gensi2k Guarda i messaggi
Già in early access? è una beta, un alfa o una gamma?
é un early
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da wolf74 Guarda i messaggi
Ci sono piste ed auto ufficiali? Quante auto/tracciati sono implementati fin'ora?
Leggo di montecarlo ecc.. ma dei circuiti non so.

Per le auto sembra di si.

Aggiungo che ogni mese inseriscono dei pack

il mese prossimo ci saranno le mitiche tappe Peak e il pack dedicato,presumo anche le auto dedicate.
Old 27-04-2015, 17:45   #11
ulukaii

L'Avatar di ulukaii

Ci sono già parecchi video live, li potete trovare direttamente sia su Youtube che in broadcast via Steam.

Io me lo prendo, però non prima di domani, devo ricaricare la pp e poi devo scaricarlo

PS: QUI c'è il manuale.
Old 27-04-2015, 17:46   #12
Radeon80

Iscritto dal: Jan 2015
Molto contendo dell'annuncio finalmente del nuovo dirt basato solo sul rally,ma sono stupido che lo abbiano lanciato con l'accesso anticipato.
Per ora sto a guardare dalla finestra per vedere come è e più avanti se ne varrà la pena lo prenderò come ho fatto con Assetto Corsa.
Radeon80 è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 27-04-2015, 17:48   #13
arma1977
Bannato

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da ulukaii Guarda i messaggi
Ci sono già parecchi video live, li potete trovare direttamente sia su Youtube che in broadcast via Steam.

Io me lo prendo, però non prima di domani, devo ricaricare la pp e poi devo scaricarlo

PS: QUI c'è il manuale.
Facci sapere

Manuale aggiunto

aggiunti gli aggiornamenti mensili al primo post

Old 27-04-2015, 19:54   #14
Ale10

L'Avatar di Ale10

Iscritto dal: Oct 2006
Città: Alba
proprio oggi durante il lavoro ricordavo le ore di divertimento passate su colin mcrae rally 05...torno a casa, attacco steam e mi esce fuori Dirt Rally...meraviglia, erano anni che attendevo un gioco simile. come ulukaii anche io appena ho tempo ricarico e lo prendo..
Black&White - CASE: NZXT Phantom 410 White | MB: MSI Z170A Krait Gaming | CPU: Intel i7 6700K | CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i GTX | RAM: 4x4 GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V 3600MHz | VGA: ASUS STRIX GTX1080 A8G->O8G | SSD1: Samsung 970 Pro 512 GB NVMe | SSD2: Crucial MX500 1 TB | PSU: Seasonic SnowSilent 750W
Ale10 è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 27-04-2015, 23:49   #15
GvN82^^

L'Avatar di GvN82^^

Iscritto dal: Mar 2006
Iscritto, anche a me sta salendo la scimmietta, sembra valido!

Inviato dal mio Nexus 10 utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 28-04-2015, 00:19   #16
fraussantin

L'Avatar di fraussantin

Iscritto dal: May 2009
Città: toscana
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da Ale10 Guarda i messaggi
proprio oggi durante il lavoro ricordavo le ore di divertimento passate su colin mcrae rally 05...torno a casa, attacco steam e mi esce fuori Dirt Rally...meraviglia, erano anni che attendevo un gioco simile. come ulukaii anche io appena ho tempo ricarico e lo prendo..
Io a colin 2 mi ci sono finito.

Provato i vari wrc ,ma dopo un po mi hanno stufato.

Speriamo sia un buon game di rally.

Ma i percorsi ufficiali non li avevano quelli di wrc? Hanno perso i diritti?

Ps. cmq seguo interessato.
Old 28-04-2015, 06:58   #17
ulukaii

L'Avatar di ulukaii

I Kylotonn Games (quelli che quest'anno rilasceranno WRC 5) hanno le licenze del WRC 2015, quindi piloti, livree, sponsor e nazioni, ma non so se introdurranno anche gli stage tratti dalle mappe reali, potrebbero essere solo ispirati.

So che Milestone con il suo prossimo Sébastien Loeb Rally (in uscita contemporanea con WRC 5) dovrebbe riproporre tracciati reali.

Ultima modifica di ulukaii : 28-04-2015 alle 07:00.
Old 28-04-2015, 07:35   #18
fraussantin

L'Avatar di fraussantin

Ok.
Old 28-04-2015, 08:18   #19
-Mariello-

L'Avatar di -Mariello-

Iscritto dal: Jun 2011
Città: Ragusa
Sarà un arcadone da sala giochi anni '90 o punta al realismo?
Se la seconda, potrei essere interessato.
Old 28-04-2015, 08:22   #20
fraussantin

L'Avatar di fraussantin

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da -Mariello- Guarda i messaggi
Sarà un arcadone da sala giochi anni '90 o punta al realismo?
Se la seconda, potrei essere interessato.
Non credo punti al realismo. (infatti lo seguo per quello )

Speriamo ci siano molti tracciati , perche i vecchi mi stufarono a furia di rifare sempre le solite piste avanti e indietro.
 Rispondi

Recensione Zenfone 11 Ultra: il flagship ASUS ritorna a essere un 'padellone' Recensione Zenfone 11 Ultra: il flagship ASUS ri...
Appian: non solo low code. La missione è l’ottimizzazione dei processi con l'IA Appian: non solo low code. La missione è ...
Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza occhialini Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza o...
La Formula E può correre su un tracciato vero? Reportage da Misano con Jaguar TCS Racing La Formula E può correre su un tracciato ...
Lenovo LEGION e LOQ: due notebook diversi, stessa anima gaming Lenovo LEGION e LOQ: due notebook diversi, stess...
La Cina ha lanciato la missione Shenzhou...
La sonda spaziale NASA Psyche comunica v...
Dacia Duster, prima guida: con le versio...
Google Pixel 8 Pro 256 GB a 928€ (minimo...
Arriva l'ok da Parlamento europeo sul di...
RISC-V: l'uso dell'ISA open-source da pa...
Amazon scatenata: iPad a 399€, airfryer ...
SK hynix, costruzione della Fab M15X ai ...
Oggi 459€ per utenti Prime il portatile ...
Sta per succedere! La prima gara a guida...
Parthenope: un nuovo RPG investigativo t...
Urbanista Malibu: ecco come va la cassa ...
Gas Station Simulator è costato 1...
AOC Graphic Pro U3, tre nuovi monitor pe...
Wacom Movink: per la prima volta il disp...
Chromium
GPU-Z
OCCT
LibreOffice Portable
Opera One Portable
Opera One 106
CCleaner Portable
CCleaner Standard
Cpu-Z
Driver NVIDIA GeForce 546.65 WHQL
SmartFTP
Trillian