View Single Post
Old 19-05-2017, 21:42   #5149
[?]

L'Avatar di [?]

Iscritto dal: Jul 2005
Città: MiLaNo
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da Darrosquall Guarda i messaggi
Bungie spiega perché Destiny 2 non girerà a 60 FPS su PS4.

IGN: "Why did you make that decision. You're like 'We're going to lock it at 4K/30 max on consoles.' Is it just like, you don't want to push the consoles too hard, or why do you make that choice?"

Luke Smith: "I mean, I'm going to wade into this, and you [Mark Noseworthy] can flesh it out. The console, the PS4 Pro is super powerful, but it couldn't run our game at 60. Our game's this rich physics simulation where collision of players, networking, etc, and like, it wouldn't run."

IGN: "Yeah, makes sense."

Luke Smith: "Not enough horsepower there."

Mark Noseworthy: "But there's tons of GPU power in the PS4 Pro. That's why we're doing 4K, right? It's on the CPU side. Destiny's simulation, like we have more AI, more monsters in an environment with physically simulated vehicles and characters and projectiles, and it's part of the Destiny magic, like that, like 30 seocnds of fun, like coming around a corner and throwing a grenade, popping a guy in the head, and then you add like 5, 6, 7 other players in a public event; that is incredibly intensive for hardware."

Lo posto perchè è quello che ho sempre sostenuto, è una console sbilanciata di proposito lato hardware, per spingere gli sviluppatori verso il 4k e non verso un aumento di fluidità, visto che comunque non riesci a raddoppiare e a mantenere i 60 stabili

Considerando Scorpio alle porte, e le vendite da console di nicchia di questa Pro sempre meno utile, l'annuncio di PS5 non mi sembra così lontano.
Lo posti perchè sei un troll.
Lo sanno pure le pietre che Pro fa girare a 60 roba molto piu' complessa di sta cacata di grafica:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb4OGeE92dU

Dai torna di la.

[?] è offline