View Single Post
Old 20-04-2015, 09:54   #21
-=Krynn=-

L'Avatar di -=Krynn=-

Iscritto dal: Dec 2001
Città: Firenze - Nosgoth
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da gaxel Guarda i messaggi
So will all of this actually be fun or worth it?
Well that depends, it might get boring quickly or the variety of combinations might keep things fresh at least for a few dozen hours. People play Destiny, Far Cry 4, Dark Souls or Don't Starve, games which have extremely repetitive and annoying elements for a lot of people but are still loved by a great many people. My point is, No Man's Sky clearly has gameplay, and while exploration is directly encouraged and essential, it's not the only thing you can do in the game. It's not a walking simulator by any stretch. You earn money, have a goal you can pursue, upgrade your gear, engage in combat, have a lot of dangerous situations etc. That being said, it might turn out to be a boring game, it depends on balance, how interesting the activities are and a number of factors, one of which is the player himself. It's not a game for everyone, but those are rare anyway.

I hope this clears some things to some people, especially with posts saying there is no gameplay and such. Also, I recommend reading the NMS wiki archive on reddit that has all of this info and more.[/i]

Questo è il mio più grosso interrogativo, ho paura che dopo un paio di settimane venga a noia, che sia troppo ripetitivo