View Single Post
Old 20-06-2013, 11:47   #9
Jon Irenicus

L'Avatar di Jon Irenicus

Iscritto dal: May 2001
Grazie per la stima, cmq PE lo conoscono tutti!

Altro aggiornamento per la serie "stiamo lavorando"
Quote:
My son Cooper will be contacting you shortly if you have pledge content that will be in the game. He and I have been working on a single information packet that you will need to come up with a plan for your item, spell or tomb in the game. Since we did not sell the spare NPCs during the campaign in most cases this will be a fairly simple process. Cooper will send you the information packet along with your pledge requirements and you can correspond with him to arrange the details of your pledge content.

Please do not divulge any private details or your credit card number if somebody contacts you pretending to be Cooper. My son will be writing you from his Hotmail account and will only be asking you for basic information on your desired pledge content. He is very good at organizing these requirements into a format he then will submit to me so that we can include your custom content in the game.

This is expected to take at least a month to test and debug all the pledge content so obviously this update is not to inform you the game will be out next week. We are however moving ahead on most fronts and there will be a new update video to demonstrate our progress as soon as we can assemble it.

Thanks for your patience and we hope we can put Grimoire in your hands as soon as possible.
Jon Irenicus è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso