View Single Post
Old 31-05-2013, 16:52   #7
Jon Irenicus

L'Avatar di Jon Irenicus

Iscritto dal: May 2001
Annunciato!
Il ritardo ovviamente...
Quote:
First of all, I want to apologize for my game being late. I knew at the start of May there was too much piling up to finish it by the end of this month. I could tell you about the work I have had to do this month, including relocating my entire family … but I don’t want you to think that I believe that is any reason for it not to be completed as quickly as possible .

I am now working on it every night, usually until midnight. I have tooltips working pretty well and have worked my way through a hundred bugs and glitches. There isn’t much left to do in terms of bug fixing but there still remains a lot of testing and walkthrough.

I will promise a new update video in early June, a superdemo for the pledges only (which I am trying to make compatible for any saved games in the final version) and a new target date for the release.

Again, I apologize. The game is looking good enough to fulfill most of the expectations for it but there still remains some work to get it into a release state. I also promise at this time to do far more regular updating until the game is out and the pledges are met. I have early draft versions of the manual and the hint guide which still need some editing to complete.

Thanks,
Cleve Blakemore
Jon Irenicus è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso