Discussione: Empire PS2050
View Single Post
Old 31-12-2008, 00:22   #18
Drago

L'Avatar di Drago

Iscritto dal: Feb 2000
leggevo per caso la recensione della Audioengine A2 (2.0 piuttosto costoso ma a quanto pare ottimo), ed è spuntata questa cosa:

http://www.silentpcreview.com/article838-page3.html

During our phone chat, Brady Bargenquast of Audioengine suggested angling the speakers inward so that their central axes intersect in front of me. This would mean that both speakers would be laterally off axis. It is the same basic setup that I use for the front speakers in my home theater room, as it provides a sound stage that's stable as one moves laterally (very handy for at position on the sofa across the room). It was certainly worth a try. Brady also suggested angling the speakers up towards me. A pair of large soft rubber feet from QuietPC did the trick — never mind that their softness will upset the long established ethos of the spike every speaker audiophiles. Perhaps the softness of the rubber would inhibit the transmission of vibration into the desk and reduce the resonant effects I thought I was hearing.

This setup did improve the sound quite a lot. I'd bet there's nothing clearly measurable here, but it was certainly audible. There was a slight softening of edginess that might have been there on-axis, and the overall presention was more natural than before.

che ne pensate? interessante anche la mezza pallina di gomma per indirizzare lo speaker..chi ha voglia di fare dei test?
Drago è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso