View Single Post
Old 24-02-2017, 10:23   #35
cirano994

L'Avatar di cirano994

Iscritto dal: May 2009
Spoiler:
Lets get Breath of the Wild’s demand that you take it seriously out of the way first, in case you haven’t been following the interviews and narrative surrounding it in the last year or so. Breath of the Wild is, without question or debate, the hardest Zelda game of the last twenty years. In fact, as an “old” who literally grew up playing the original Zelda games on NES and SNES when they came out, I’d argue it’s the hardest Zelda game period. The first twenty minutes or so are pretty low key — you can kill the scrub bokoblins and other minor enemies you meet without much trouble using nothing more than a tree branch picked up off the ground. But once you leave the initial learning spaces and venture into more typical zones, you’re probably going to die.

Breath of the Wild will knock you flat on your ass

And, like, you’re probably going to die a lot, honestly. Often without much warning. Or at least I did, and still do, if I’m not careful.

Dovrebbe essere una preview trafugata (non ci sono spoiler del gioco tranquilli, ma lo nascondo ugualmente)
cirano994 è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso