Driver Catalyst 12.11 beta compatibile con le schede video AMD, tanto desktop quanto mobile, delle famiglie Radeon HD 5000, Radeon HD 6000 e Radeon HD 7000. Di seguito le note fornite a corredo:
AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta11 is now available, and includes the following updates:
(Please note that AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta11 includes all of the fixes found in previous versions of AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta
- Improves performance in Far Cry 3 (up to 25% with 8xMSAA, SSAO enabled @ 1600p, and up to 15% with 8xMSAA, HDAO enabled @1600p) (AMD Catalyst 12.11 CAP2 must also be installed)
- Resolves a sporadic system hang encountered with a single AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series GPU seen on X58 and X79 chipsets.
- Resolves an intermittent hang encountered with AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series GPUs in a CrossFire Eyefinity setup.
- Resolves image corruption found in certain DirectX 9.0c titles
- Resolve missing fonts issue in XBMC
- Resolves no video issue found in Media Player Classic Home Cinema when using full or half floating point processing
- Resolves stability issues found in the previous AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta8 driver for Linux
- For users experiencing issues with HDMI Audio under Ubuntu 12.04, users should try installing the dkms-hda - 0.201211291615~precise1 package from https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-audio-dev/+archive/alsa-daily/+packages and reboot; this will resolve the HDMI Audio issue found in Ubuntu 12.04
- AMD Catalyst 12.11 CAP2 has just been released, and should be used in conjunction with AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta11
- Improves Far Cry 3 performance for single GPU configurations with AA enabled