scheda aggiornata 5 giorni fa
Raccolta di varie versioni di Codec, per la codifica e decodifica di file audio e video sul proprio sistema. Di seguito le novità introdotte nella versione più recente:
- Updated MPC-HC to version 22.214.171.124
- Updated LAV Filters to version 0.64-26-gb3ea3
- Updated Icaros to version 2.3.0 b5
- Updated Codec Tweak Tool to version 5.9.7
- LAV Audio decoder now supports decoding DTS-HD Master Audio (up to 7.1 / 96 kHz / 24-bit). Previously it could only decode the embedded DTS core.
- The default audio decoder has been changed from ffdshow to LAV.
- The installer now has four installation modes (Simple/Normal/Advanced/Expert) which differ in the amount of options shown during installation. In the new default mode (Normal) less options are shown than in previous versions. To get the same amount of options as in previous versions, you have to select the Advanced mode.
- The installer now provides options to specify your preferred audio and video player. The installation is optimized based on your choices.
- In Simple and Normal install mode, the installer will now automatically create file associations for your preferred players. In Advanced and Expert mode, file associations are pre-configured, but can be adjusted as desired. There is an option to turn off this automatic behavior.
- The installer now provides easy options to specify your preferred audio/video decoders and splitter.
- The goal of the above changes is to make the installation easier to use for novice users, while still providing full flexibility for our experienced users.